Yellow | final months for yrc?

it makes sense why he is doom and gloom.......well if you want to stay laid off keep up the crappy posts....good job...not!!!!:nutkick:

WOW!! That is a very intelligent statement from a steering wheel holder for America's largest LTL cluster---- company... By him simply expressing his frustrations and opinions will not get him back to working any quicker. This mess is MUCH larger than a few of us ranting on a damn forum.

I guess

WOW!! That is a very intelligent statement from a steering wheel holder for America's largest LTL cluster---- company... By him simply expressing his frustrations and opinions will not get him back to working any quicker. This mess is MUCH larger than a few of us ranting on a damn forum.

I try to look on the bright side......an optomistic person........:tongue0002:

:smilie_132:you can be as opimistic as you want but fact is your gonna be in the same boat as most of us in about 3 or 4 months.

with all the layoffs increasing,empty trailers losing buisness i think doomsday is here soon for yrc.:popcorn:

ooh would you please stop with the going out of buisness crap things are slow everywhere all trucking co. are slow everyone is cutting and laying off some of you people have been saying were going out of business for over a year now and were still here look the allmighty fed ex frieght lost 59million there cutting back and laying off same with conway abf schnieder jb hunt every body so lets stop talking about closing the doors lets here some positive things

Matthew123, I know your frustrated about being laid off, but do you think that the title of this thread is going to help you get called back? In fact, it doesn't help ANYONE when you post this kinda of stuff. Again, I'm sorry and I wish I could help you.

theres a difference between us and fed ex and ups our stock is at about 3 dollars ups and fed ex are at 48 dollars and 43 they are doing alot better than we are yrc cannot operate with no business yrc is doing everything it can to hold on cutting pay laying off,merging terminals shutting down terminals,and yet is still strugglin to get business i understand economy is down the company is bringing it down not the economy they are doing all these experiments like at 301 they are diverting freight elsewhere around us to go other places to see what would work and what wouldnt.the roadway computers are shutting down once or twice a day an no one knows how to work them.like i said earlier 301 brought back 20 road drivers march 1 now 3 weeks later they lay off 56 road drivers and more city drivers,to me looks like thats a couple steps backward.so dont blame the economy its not just that its the yrc company bringing it down,i know im not gonna get called back the way its going now i accepted that fact i will never be called back.its just a matter of time:smilie_132:

with all the layoffs increasing,empty trailers losing buisness i think doomsday is here soon for yrc.:popcorn:

first you make a Bu**S**t statement and then follow it with a stupid-*** popcorn icon!
Just end your career at YRC now and make it easier for the rest of us to get the job done....YOU LOSER!!!
Try this icon-see if you like it:loser:

first you make a Bu**S**t statement and then follow it with a stupid-*** popcorn icon!
Just end your career at YRC now and make it easier for the rest of us to get the job done....YOU LOSER!!!
Try this icon-see if you like it:loser:
another guy living in lala land:biglaugh:

If yrc wanted to close up they would have already. They are down sizeing and giving up unprofitable freight. I'am a p&d driver and the custumers are my route seem happy. It's going to bad for some, but it will work out if we all do our job. Mathew123 has already made some bad predictions.

A guy voices his OPINION that he doesn't see an upside to YRC. (which I disagree) and all you guys get on here whining that he is whining. But I have not seen anyone post any positives that are happening at YRC??
Yrc will survive, but bet your *** it will be after they make even more cuts. I said it when they bought roadway/newpenn that there won't be a seperate yellow and roadway company..I also said there won't be any holland, especially in the NE.
How can anyone see them keeping the rest of holland open? Doesn't (yrc) roadway or yellow service exactly the same spots as holland currently does?
Hate to see it happen..but I think the writing is on the walls.
And to Deville: I'll remember the next time they give your run away and you whine to tell you to stop whining and be glad you have a job!!:biglaugh::biglaugh: just kidding bro

theres a difference between us and fed ex and ups our stock is at about 3 dollars ups and fed ex are... Blah blah blah.... Blah blah blah.... Blah blah blah.... Blah blah blah.... Blah blah blah.... Blah blah blah....

Dude, why don’t you just quit and find a new job. Obvious you’re miserable here. Make yourself happy and find somewhere you enjoy working