Yellow | final months for yrc?

When will you people QUIT ,YRCW isn`t going anywhere

That's what the USF Family said back in 2005. First Reddaway(not YRC fault), Then Duggan, Then Best Way, Holland is almost gone and so is Reddaway. All happen after YRCW bought up the compation. Now I guess it bit off more then it could chew. Where's DHL when U need them!:bowdown:

lets say that fex ex who is running 106 ,dumps its freight division and that freight
goes back to the ltl company's we are in a very good position to sell 97 to 99 percent on time service...hummmm perception is part of the goal....

time to get to work boys. the contract is good to have but it does not guarantee business level rise. In the end customer service is what counts. Pardon if I sound like a non union employee but I am and Ive learned my lesson.Dont take anything for granted. Especially your contract. I sure wish I was part of one right now.There is an old saying When the going gets tough the tough get going. We'll be Ok and when the economy is back I,ll be looking for a UNION job cause Im tired of the bs

To all you big boys beating up Mathew123

Post your facts to counter his. He may be gloom and doom, but what facts do you have to counter them. Show us, are we not losing businees because of this botched plan to put roadway and yellow together.

Are we not running trailers empty? Are we not servicing our customers. I know at 120 we had 1195 late bills in the city this week. Where is it that all you big hopefulls see this PLAN working.

I want to get back to work as bad as the next guy, but hoping and keeping a good outlook, how does that work, if we are losing customers daily due to poor service.

I know we lost 3 major account at 120 in 2 weeks, because our service sucks A$$.

Do you see our sales people going the extra mile to get and keep customers. Do you see your TM and city dispatchers, living the brand and putting their customers first and not their own interest first.

PLEASE, PLEASE, LETS HERE YOUR STORIES, TO PROVE MATHEW 123 WRONG.

I look forward to your stories of customer satisfaction, and how we are striving to make our customers our top priority.

I would also like to here any stories of real hope, and keeping a good attitude, how that got us customers.

Keeping a great outlook and "LIVING THE BRAND" how does that work if the people you work for really do not know what or how to do their jobs.:puke::eck15:

Then i guess you are one step closer to your doomsday this should make you very happy!!!:smilie_132:

Since when does stating ones opinion also mean that he wants it to happen that way. I can't imagine that anyone working here wants this place to go under. But their opinion of whether it will or not is a different matter. Don't confuse the two.

I was told by a YRC peddle driver to Kiss his A$$ and go to Hell today while in line at Subway. All I said was "Hey man, How ya doing today" and it got under his skin for no reason at all.

Crap like this is making YRC look bad as alot of people asked me what HIS problem is. I just replied that he must be having a bad day. I was nice about it to him and the other people THIS TIME. Next time I will just laugh in his face.

Post your facts to counter his. He may be gloom and doom, but what facts do you have to counter them. Show us, are we not losing businees because of this botched plan to put roadway and yellow together.

Are we not running trailers empty? Are we not servicing our customers. I know at 120 we had 1195 late bills in the city this week. Where is it that all you big hopefulls see this PLAN working.

I want to get back to work as bad as the next guy, but hoping and keeping a good outlook, how does that work, if we are losing customers daily due to poor service.

I know we lost 3 major account at 120 in 2 weeks, because our service sucks A$$.

Do you see our sales people going the extra mile to get and keep customers. Do you see your TM and city dispatchers, living the brand and putting their customers first and not their own interest first.

PLEASE, PLEASE, LETS HERE YOUR STORIES, TO PROVE MATHEW 123 WRONG.

I look forward to your stories of customer satisfaction, and how we are striving to make our customers our top priority.

I would also like to here any stories of real hope, and keeping a good attitude, how that got us customers.

Keeping a great outlook and "LIVING THE BRAND" how does that work if the people you work for really do not know what or how to do their jobs.:puke::eck15:
nicely put,here at 301 they brought back 25 road drivers march 1st and now 3 weeks later they lay off 56 road drivers more than double the first time i think thats a step backwards shouldnt we be calling people back if our business was getting better.301 has a yard full of empty trailers everywhere the roadway computers are a piece of junk they go out atleast 3 or 4 times daily the computers are messing up the whole yrc system nobody knows how to work them.not to mention 40 city drivers got layed off there too.so i think all of this proves yrc is on its last leg whether you like it or not.:smilie_132:

I guess he has a bad attitude like some of you guys that posted here today walking around always thinking DOOM & GLOOM!!!!!!!!!!! People that live in misery answer questions like that.

I guess he has a bad attitude like some of you guys that posted here today walking around always thinking DOOM & GLOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Make me see the SUNSHINE and UNICORNS, you see. What company do you work for. It must be lets pretend trucking company. :loser: Where is it that you work that the people you work for, know how to do their jobs.

i'm glad i'm on the extra board hanging by a thread (getting enough days in....for now) cause i can be a tax eater if i'm laid off looking for another job, being a tax eater is not a good career.....maybe down the road i might have a bid, stay on call for a very long time, or get laid off.....i feel bad for the guys that have the experience and can't get 40 hours a week in, we all know this countrys gone in the crapper with our dumbass politicians and ceo's allowing greed to ruin our lives, they made their last dishonest buck at everybodys expense and it's up to the last of us americans that barely have a job to bail these bloodsucking leeches out of their mess while using the media to put us in the spin of things to keep us obedient so we can profit these idiots