Yellow | FIRE AWAY, YOUR THOUGHTS.

It's a start. What is more interesting is the fact that Trump is going , "outside the norm" to try to save American jobs. Remember he is still President Elect and he pulled this off.
I for one have no problem with Indiana giving a tax break to Carrier. I would be willing to pay more in taxes if it means saving someone's job. I also have no problem with placing tariffs on companies who move jobs out of America (I.E. Ford wanting to move small car production jobs to Mexico)
Lets face it guys, We as Americans have to stop the double standard of crying about lost American jobs only to buy an import car, X-box, Far east junk that we buy at wal-mart or whatever! To save another's job in this country means your gonna have to pay more to support the American standard of living!
Who knows, Trump may fail. He may not, But at least he is trying. I'll give him credit for that. And it's more that any liberial ever did!

It's a start. What is more interesting is the fact that Trump is going , "outside the norm" to try to save American jobs. Remember he is still President Elect and he pulled this off.
I for one have no problem with Indiana giving a tax break to Carrier. I would be willing to pay more in taxes if it means saving someone's job. I also have no problem with placing tariffs on companies who move jobs out of America (I.E. Ford wanting to move small car production jobs to Mexico)
Lets face it guys, We as Americans have to stop the double standard of crying about lost American jobs only to buy an import car, X-box, Far east junk that we buy at wal-mart or whatever! To save another's job in this country means your gonna have to pay more to support the American standard of living!
Who knows, Trump may fail. He may not, But at least he is trying. I'll give him credit for that. And it's more that any liberial ever did!
I agree with you sir. I am willing to pay a little more to buy American made products, and after all the jobs lost, it's not just a bumper sticker slogan anymore. The job you save could be your own.

Hi, I was wondering if someone could give me some information on YRCW for an article that I am writing on YRCW Stock for www.BNLFinance.com Like how many terminals you guys have now, have you seen an increase in freight levels in the 4th quarter, have you had a rate increase, mostly info that would help us to write an article on YRCW. It will be a favorable article as I think it is a buy, just need some info from someone. Any help would be much appreciated. Respond on here or e-mail me directly at [email protected] and yes I used to work for CCX then Con-way, that's why am wearing a welding helmet. Thank You

Hi, I was wondering if someone could give me some information on YRCW for an article that I am writing on YRCW Stock for www.BNLFinance.com Like how many terminals you guys have now, have you seen an increase in freight levels in the 4th quarter, have you had a rate increase, mostly info that would help us to write an article on YRCW. It will be a favorable article as I think it is a buy, just need some info from someone. Any help would be much appreciated. Respond on here or e-mail me directly at [email protected] and yes I used to work for CCX then Con-way, that's why am wearing a welding helmet. Thank You
I think you might need to read some of the posts on this forum. If you think your going to get any substantive information in regards to freight levels and terminals here, you are sadly misinformed.

Ok, was just looking for information to write an article, I understand. But how about how many terminals you guys have now, is that to sensitive of information? I can try investor relations but thought I would see if I could gather a little information here first. I drove a truck for 31 years running PM Linehaul.

AND....why don't you just go and do that....Go to YRCW Investor reports and research it your self....

Well thanks for everything. Don't understand when its something you guys would know but thanks anyway, when the article is done I will post a link to it, was just looking for information from drivers or management, you guys are still the top LTL carrier, like I said it will be a favorable article as I think the stock is a BUY.

Well thanks for everything. Don't understand when its something you guys would know but thanks anyway, when the article is done I will post a link to it, was just looking for information from drivers or management, you guys are still the top LTL carrier, like I said it will be a favorable article as I think the stock is a BUY.
Prolly because on most things we are kept in the dark 105.We have been deceived so many times we wouldn't know the truth if it hit us on the side of our heads

We used to know, but now, like the equipment, we're old, and we can't remember anymore.

I agree, I'm willing to cut my pension in half, to save the fund as well. Some pension is better than no pension.

Last edited:
B.S.!!! The only jobs Obama saved was with the stimulis package and that put the Federal deficit up how many TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS?????

Prolly because on most things we are kept in the dark 105.We have been deceived so many times we wouldn't know the truth if it hit us on the side of our heads
We gave them concessions to treat us this way.
Back to topic.
Special interests.
Gonna lead to unforseen trouble.
Just sayin.

Trump is all about the sale.1000 out of 2100 .no guarantee for those jobs to stay ,only tax incentives.Carrier can pull out at any time.and pay out the difference.It's still cheaper in Mexico,no EPA no taxes.and they will send UN finished product over the border and pay no tariffs for unfinished products.This is what has to change.Honda BMW Toyota and other foreign car companies bring there parts over here.and assemble as made in America,It's bullshit.

The bailout of the auto industry was reported by the Treasury Department to cost taxpayers $79.7 billion, of which $70.4 billion was recovered.
If the auto companies shut down how many suppliers and jobs would have been lost.It had to be done.some people don't understand the long term and economic effect of the bailout.If we ever had to go to war again where would we build the planes the tanks the jeeps.Keep America strong Keep manufacturing in the US ,my job your job ,depends on America companies with American made products.

My thought is to shut down, log off Betsy, & insert myself in to my Lazy Boy Recliner (named after my work ethic), cover up with my Lands End light weight thermal blanket, pushing back on the arm rests resulting in a almost horizontal position while watching college football. AH, the life of retirement. How sweet it is von.