Yellow | FIRE AWAY, YOUR THOUGHTS.

North American parts,I bet that includes Mexico.No thanks to JAP Crap .all American all in .My Harley Is not all American but they do pay taxes and employ Americans.My point is invest in American companies.there is a trickle down effect for our economy.

I was born in flint michigan, very little is made there compared to 20 years ago. Gm didn't have to move, they wanted to. Meanwhile, the imports are building factories here. Hard to be loyal to a company that's done nothing but kick your hometown in the teeth.
I totally agree ,but you were born here and live here,Don't give up on America

I was born in flint michigan, very little is made there compared to 20 years ago. Gm didn't have to move, they wanted to. Meanwhile, the imports are building factories here. Hard to be loyal to a company that's done nothing but kick your hometown in the teeth.
20 years ago? You should of seen it 40 years ago. That whole area of Michigan was high paying union jobs.

Duffs, anchor is overrated.

And not to rain on the parade, but I'll be damned if I'm paying 49k for a Mexican chevy. I just got rid of my 2004 2500hd in october. 6.0, 5 speed nv4500, 4 10 rears, good worktruck. Except it left me stranded twice over electrical issues that screwed me over.you ever push a 3/4 ton ex cab longbed in 95 degree weather? All I needed was bob seger singing like a rock. I was ready to set it on fire. Damn oil sendinG unit will shut down an OBDII vehicle if it goes bad, to protect the motor.
I also like duffs better. the wings are smaller,but tastier.

20 years ago? You should of seen it 40 years ago. That whole area of Michigan was high paying union jobs.
The tree huggers and EPA chased them all away.not!!!!! Cheaper labor in Mexico and higher profit for share holder's.and no taxes.How can we compete with that.Trump says ,you leave we tax the crap out of you and your imports ,Will see if he can get it done

I totally agree ,but you were born here and live here,Don't give up on America

I'm not giving up on america, I'm just not going to be a cheerleader for a company that has sent every job it can to mexico, meanwhile the imports are building stuff better, and more and more is made here every year.

The tree huggers and EPA chased them all away.not!!!!! Cheaper labor in Mexico and higher profit for share holder's.and no taxes.How can we compete with that.Trump says ,you leave we tax the crap out of you and your imports ,Will see if he can get it done

GM didn't have to go, they chose to. No one put a gun to their head.

You shold see it now, bout the saddest place around.

Trump gave a speech in the rust belt, he said something like "used to be they made cars in flint, and couldn't drink the water in mexico. Now they make cars in Mexico and you can't drink the water in flint. That ain't good." He had my vote, right there.

North American parts,I bet that includes Mexico.No thanks to JAP Crap .all American all in .My Harley Is not all American but they do pay taxes and employ Americans.My point is invest in American companies.there is a trickle down effect for our economy.

Toyota has facilities all over the world but not in Mexico!
Toyota has higher reliability and resale!
Toyota and their employees pay U.S. taxes and employ a :shit:load of Americans!
:censored: trickle down economics!

Toyota provides a lot of Americans good paying jobs. I'm investing in the American worker now! America is tired of waiting for something to "trickle down" the rich mans leg!

Toyota provides a lot of Americans good paying jobs. I'm investing in the American worker now! America is tired of waiting for something to "trickle down" the rich mans leg!
So your saying ,screw the American companies and bend over for foreigners who take your money and don't spend it here.I may not like it but American companies put more back into our economy.I'll keep my Ford pick up and explorer and my Harley Davidson.Be American and buy American.oh yea those car companies and suppliers do provide way more American jobs and it subsidizes my job..No foreign cars in my driveway.

So your saying ,screw the American companies and bend over for foreigners who take your money and don't spend it here.I may not like it but American companies put more back into our economy.I'll keep my Ford pick up and explorer and my Harley Davidson.Be American and buy American.oh yea those car companies and suppliers do provide way more American jobs and it subsidizes my job..No foreign cars in my driveway.
Looks like these Japs are spending a lot of that profit here building facilities and providing good paying jobs!!!!!!
I always wondered why American car companies are outsourcing everything overseas and foreign car companies are coming here to the U.S. To build their cars!
I'm just not saying screw the American worker! American worker or American company shareholder I side with the worker!!!!

Just think about for a minute,I f we don't support American companies who will make our planes tanks trucks submarines ships ,helicopters ,they don't just have one customer uncle Sam, they make other products for other industries .These companies have and will support or military efforts.We Should not out source our technology to other countries or not make our own guns and ammunition.What if we ever have a military conflict over seas to protect us citizens and our sovereign territory..America first always.protect our economy and our way of life don't sell out for cheap products.American manufacturing is our back bone Don't break our back.buy American.

Looks like these Japs are spending a lot of that profit here building facilities and providing good paying jobs!!!!!!
I always wondered why American car companies are outsourcing everything overseas and foreign car companies are coming here to the U.S. To build their cars!
I'm just not saying screw the American worker! American worker or American company shareholder I side with the worker!!!!
Then support our way of life .Be true to your roots.Well it's simple we must keep companies afloat and that means sacrifice.Which we already did at YRC If there not here who pays into your health and welfare and your pension.They are dirt bags,but can you replace what you have vacations sick days master freight agreement .no.The ship and this country must stay afloat,all hands on deck .and all the horses ,pull the wagon.

Then support our way of life .Be true to your roots.Well it's simple we must keep companies afloat and that means sacrifice.Which we already did at YRC If there not here who pays into your health and welfare and your pension.They are dirt bags,but can you replace what you have vacations sick days master freight agreement .no.The ship and this country must stay afloat,all hands on deck .and all the horses ,pull the wagon.
You see things one way and I see them another way but I respect your opinion. Have a blessed day I'm out of this one:guiness: