Yellow | FIRE AWAY, YOUR THOUGHTS.

Unfortunately the name is just a perception .

What's More American Than A Ford F-150 Pickup? Try A Toyota

http://www.forbes.com/sites/joannmu...f-150-pickup-try-a-toyota-camry/#4216bf824ed7
Well ,if you keep your vehicles up to 200 k like I do and you wrench every thing like I do you can't go wrong with American.Do you know what a starter or alternator,for a Honda cost.I am sure you have seen all those transmissions we pick up a foreign car dealers,I keep my American cars and American pickup.Ford products have been good for me the past 35 years.

Well ,if you keep your vehicles up to 200 k like I do and you wrench every thing like I do you can't go wrong with American.Do you know what a starter or alternator,for a Honda cost.I am sure you have seen all those transmissions we pick up a foreign car dealers,I keep my American cars and American pickup.Ford products have been good for me the past 35 years.

Don't you just love replacing that starter on your Ford pick-up with a nice rebuilt one ? Ya if you read the fine print it was rebuilt in China with slave labor from Burma.
Chances are the Honda is rebuilt here in the USA with parts from Japan.

Don't you just love replacing that starter on your Ford pick-up with a nice rebuilt one ? Ya if you read the fine print it was rebuilt in China with slave labor from Burma.
I check before I buy,If I can get a rebuilt kit for a starter or alternator .I'll do it my self,Yankee ingenuity.

Nothing is made in the USA. It's assembled here. Not made here. We are a service country. We service others. We don't make anything anymore. Sad. True. Look at what be do. Service. And we can't even do that right. And on time.

Nothing is made in the USA. It's assembled here. Not made here. We are a service country. We service others. We don't make anything anymore. Sad. True. Look at what be do. Service. And we can't even do that right. And on time.
Yes, I agree. I noticed that drivers know everyone else's contract and work rules, but don't know their owns. Everyone knows every others classifications contract and work rules but their own.

You forgot the cold beer and hot pretzels,with salt of coarse.
I hate beer. But, the Gatorade & chip & dip are within reach. Now my biggest problem is to keep Duke from eating my dip. He is a 80 pound Heinz 57 dog. And he eats to keep his fighting weight, unlike me. von.

Say I want to buy a new pickup truck
I can buy a Chevrolet made in Mexico by Mexicans and the profit goes to an American company
I can buy a Toyota made in America by Americans and the profit goes to Japanese company
Personally I choose Toyota because that provides jobs for Americans :1036316054:

How bout a little loyalty to GM, Ford, and Chrysler, or have we already forgotten their contribution in helping defeat ಠ▄ಠ in WWll which was the greatest threat in the history of humanity.

These companies don't think like that anymore, and they have so many sweetheart agreements to cut wages it's a moot point. Gm, ford, and Chrysler were all on the nafta bandwagon. Meanwhile, foreign comeanies are coming here, creating jobs. The uaw will agree to any contract, as long as they get dues at this point.

Fwiw, I drive a toyota fj cruiser, union made in japan, and a bmw 330ci, union made in Germany. Both great vehicles. The detroit companies need to step away from the idea that they need to be huge, and embrace the idea that every thing they do needs to be a great contender.

My wife drives ford, somewhat reliable, peculiar designs. Nothing beats toyota or Honda in reliability. And parts for my bmw and toyota are just as affordable as the ford.

I can buy a Chevrolet made in Mexico by Mexicans and the profit goes to an American company
I can buy a Toyota made in America by Americans and the profit goes to Japanese company
Personally I choose Toyota because that provides jobs for Americans :1036316054:

I live down the road from a gm dealer, gm has it down to a formula. Assembled in the USA with Mexican components, or assembled in Mexico with michigan components.

Why would I support a company that kicks the American worker in the teeth so bad? So I can buy a crappy, underengineered product?

So, buy a late 60's/early 70's C-10, take it to the local body shop. Fit it with a nice crate 350 and do some interior work. For less than 25K you will have a solid American vehicle that is refurbished and dependable. Not only have you kept to American made, you have spent your money in your community. It's a win/win. And you're driving a classic that can be fixed more easily without all the electronic BS on today's vehicles. Just sayin', there are options!