XPO | fired thread

Holy :::shit::: ! Are you sure ? That was quick ? That many, today ?

Heard a total of 300 people were fired on Friday the 30th. All the sales people in Mississippi and a regional sale manger in the Nashville TN area. And all Vp's and There are more to come.
If You have a job con-way that XPO already had someone doing you better be worried. I heard they told the sales people that xpo already had sales people in the state of Mississippi . That's why they were fired.

Cheaper to own a fleet of cars for sales calls ? Or rent to use ? Typical sales calls are low key. Maybe if you were having some big meeting with a potential new client you would roll in with something sparkly.
Company cars are a pretty common standard perk for sales people in most fields.

Without those you are less likely to be competitive in retaining quality salespeople.

Imo

Cheaper to own a fleet of cars for sales calls ? Or rent to use ? Typical sales calls are low key. Maybe if you were having some big meeting with a potential new client you would roll in with something sparkly.
What were they using for company cars? Were they overly sparkly? Ours are pretty low-key.

Heard a total of 300 people were fired on Friday the 30th. All the sales people in Mississippi and a regional sale manger in the Nashville TN area. And all Vp's and There are more to come.
If You have a job con-way that XPO already had someone doing you better be worried. I heard they told the sales people that xpo already had sales people in the state of Mississippi . That's why they were fired.
What about ""personal supervisor" I know we had one at our terminal(when I was still at Conway) he mostly did our cookouts and vacation request. Do you think some will be let go. Our Ops manger or terminal manager takes care of hiring and meetings at current employer. Just your thoughts. Hoping for the best for you all good luck on y'all new adventure!