XPO | First day. How'd it go ?

I would like to see some pictures of the terminals to see how fast the rebranding is going on. The way I read it he wanted it all done over a weekend. You got to admire his speed. I am watching this out of amazement than anything else. I do believe you will be a great company either way, but the speed of purchase and the speed of rebranding just boggles my mind. Good Luck and send the pictures. :1sm364jumpbed:

They told us at Yrc that it costs $2500 to rebrand each piece of equipment. I find that real hard to believe
Lol... Your right. Really other than shop wages and vendor wages to remove existing Conway logo's, it hasn't cost much. As for the cost of the new decals, no one knows!

I would like to see some pictures of the terminals to see how fast the rebranding is going on. The way I read it he wanted it all done over a weekend. You got to admire his speed. I am watching this out of amazement than anything else. I do believe you will be a great company either way, but the speed of purchase and the speed of rebranding just boggles my mind. Good Luck and send the pictures. :1sm364jumpbed:
Was by the lasalle terminal yesterday and everything there still had CW on it...

Reactions: ESP
I'm sure the re-branding was all figured in. Along with all the cuts of different departments which is suppose to save millions.
The only difference is the driver will see is all the talk about the new company. You will have good employees talking it up, and bad
employee talking it down. It's life and happens everywhere. But remember you as drivers, your job don't change. Just be good ambassadors for your company and it will a smooth transition. As smooth as something like this can be...

ZsHQbrk.jpg