XPO | First day. How'd it go ?

Well got the xpo hat..pen... paper... and magnets for customers. Watch the #wearexpo video. Had some eggs, sausage, and biscuits and gravy.... got in the truck.... fuel card still.. and XM radio... still works... so it is a great day at XPO!

Not too much different than any normal Monday. They just had most all of us come in early and have the XPO kick off party. Our TM gave a speech,we got t-shirts, cake, sales stuff, hats, pens, saw a video of Mr. Jacobs and his XPO welcoming committee, got our runs and went to work. Looked at my run and saw that I had a school delivery that I knew had no dock and I asked ,"How am I suppose to get this one off w/ no dock and no lift gate"? I was told basically," you figure it out". My reply, "different name on door but the same old %#@*&^, job.

Looked at my run and saw that I had a school delivery that I knew had no dock and I asked ,"How am I suppose to get this one off w/ no dock and no lift gate"? I was told basically," you figure it out". My reply, "different name on door but the same old %#@*&^, job.
That's something that wouldn't change overnight regardless. The proof will be if it changes soon enough. Look for the avenue to report it (and right here works as good as any) and see whether or not it changes.

Linehaul got half eaten cake, no meeting, no video, no pens, no hats. Thought it was suppose to be some big event today.
Just another day at Conway.
Line haul is always like that. Always food for the city guys, little left over for us. I don't care really, prefer to eat at home. Daywalkers should be the priority for rebranding; they are the frontline with the customer. Us night walkers don't deal with the public so no big deal.

Line haul is always like that. Always food for the city guys, little left over for us. I don't care really, prefer to eat at home. Daywalkers should be the priority for rebranding; they are the frontline with the customer. Us night walkers don't deal with the public so no big deal.
I agree with you that the city guys are the face of the company but us linehaulers are important to and deserve the same stuff the other drivers get. At my barn they cooked for us and I got to eat a second dinner at work before I left with my run. Got my crappy hat and a pen to.

It is the same at other companies, last time we had driver appreciation I got a cold hamburger on a hot dog bun with no ketchup....I felt really appreciated!