TForce | First Terminals post here.

Remember, I said we were first!!! Good luck to all the rest of the UPSF system!!! Be patient, but stay active!!! This is your future!!! :funky::1036316054::funky:

Nothing happening in Texas. Won't let us sign anything. At my terminal we have been ready to go since last march. I won't be able to hold these guys together forever.

Nothing happening in Texas. Won't let us sign anything. At my terminal we have been ready to go since last march. I won't be able to hold these guys together forever.

Roster check in Dallas and Garland, Tx. complete and will be turned into local 745 project organizer Saturday who will send this roster check off to IBT and have cards sent down 1st of next week to begin signing! Total number of 525 employees with a 80% yes survey! We are almost there guys.:1036316054:

An Overwhelming Majority of Workers Sign Cards To Join Teamsters Local 299

January 18, 2008

(Detroit, MI) – An overwhelming majority of the 107 workers at the UPS Freight (formerly Overnite Transportation) terminal in Detroit have signed authorization cards to become Teamsters, the third major campaign victory announced by the union this week, Teamsters General President Jim Hoffa announced.

UPS Freight Workers in Detroit Take Big Step Toward Joining Teamsters

Looks like the card check ball started rolling along the east coast,then took a bounce over NY,PA,VA,West VA.
Came down in Tennesee,then bounced around hitting other terminals in the country.

We may be in the second go round whenever the organizing ball decides to bounce back up this way?

Looks like the card check ball started rolling along the east coast,then took a bounce over NY,PA,VA,West VA.
Came down in Tennesee,then bounced around hitting other terminals in the country.

We may be in the second go round whenever the organizing ball decides to bounce back up this way?

Us in Colorado are told somewere around 15 Feb or so. I think this going to go very fast. why not a national contract? I understand that the supp have to be neg can any one explain this to me in simple p&d terms thanks

Ever region has its own issues to deal with concerning the language.

The wage,and benefit package will be pretty close for everyone.
but what works for your region regarding some work rules may not work in all regions.
So these are the supplements that are referd to.

Ever region has its own issues to deal with concerning the language.

The wage,and benefit package will be pretty close for everyone.
but what works for your region regarding some work rules may not work in all regions.
So these are the supplements that are referd to.

Good explination APO.:1036316054::1036316054:

libstandarte.
You say you just need some union?
Don't you mean you need unity,strength,and a dedicated group,or organization to be there for you when you have unresolved issues with your company?

Ok thats what I thought you really meant.
What union would be there with a proven track record for many past years to or current day,and age?

Yes that would be the International brotherhood of the Teamsters.

Well thanks again,I'm happy you cleared this point up for all of us!

Sorry I was just messing with you.
I guess I couldn't help myself,please put the gun away.

libstandarte.
You say you just need some union?
Don't you mean you need unity,strength,and a dedicated group,or organization to be there for you when you have unresolved issues with your company?

Ok thats what I thought you really meant.
What union would be there with a proven track record for many past years to or current day,and age?

Yes that would be the International brotherhood of the Teamsters.

Well thanks again,I'm happy you cleared this point up for all of us!

Sorry I was just messing with you.
I guess I couldn't help myself,please put the gun away.

I didn't realize I am considered a gunslinger on the boards? If so I like a colt python .357with a 4' barrel in royal blue. too bad I can afford one they go for about $1200.:biglaugh: