XPO | free choice act

They have been pushing this to the drivers since the prospect first came up! The only reason company is against this is it makes it easier for organisation to occur. If people were treated better they wouldn't have to worry about this now would they? Do unto others as you would have others do unto you, or, reap the whirlwind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have been pushing this to the drivers since the prospect first came up! The only reason company is against this is it makes it easier for organisation to occur. If people were treated better they wouldn't have to worry about this now would they? Do unto others as you would have others do unto you, or, reap the whirlwind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are really not very happy with the Con-Way are you?

Since CNW KNOWS it TREATS its
employees BETTER than any other employer in the industry , CNW
should be SUPPORTING the EFCA ,
in every WAY .

NO employees of any company that
KNOW they are treated better than
ALL others would sign a card.

The EFCA would force CNW's competitors to then have to
compete by raising their rates
to cover the added costs of
treating their employees as
WELL as CNW treats it'employees . Thus giving CNW the competitive
edge of a level playing field .

Perhaps the CNW management are
not as " FORWARD THINKING " as
they have convinced themselves .

Just4Thought

Since CNW KNOWS it TREATS its
employees BETTER than any other employer in the industry , CNW
should be SUPPORTING the EFCA ,
in every WAY .

NO employees of any company that
KNOW they are treated better than
ALL others would sign a card.

The EFCA would force CNW's competitors to then have to
compete by raising their rates
to cover the added costs of
treating their employees as
WELL as CNW treats it'employees . Thus giving CNW the competitive
edge of a level playing field .

Perhaps the CNW management are
not as " FORWARD THINKING " as
they have convinced themselves .

Just4Thought

Great point! All the haters of this bill should be for it all the way but it's obvious by their posts on here that they know it's not as great as they claim. Why else would you get the ususal "If you dont like it go somewhere else". This is going to change America and make companies treat employees better and the employees will make things better themselves. The choice is theirs but in most regards(like conway) it's too late.

Great point! All the haters of this bill should be for it all the way but it's obvious by their posts on here that they know it's not as great as they claim. Why else would you get the ususal "If you dont like it go somewhere else". This is going to change America and make companies treat employees better and the employees will make things better themselves. The choice is theirs but in most regards(like conway) it's too late.

Glad to see others get it !

Beleive me , the companies that already have
employees with contracts are wasting a great oppertunity as well . They should be spending all possible effort to support the EFCA also , for the same reasons .

Just4Thought

Will being a union driver make this a better job,,,,probably not,,but good or bad the rules would be on paper,the company would not be able to take youre pension,cut youre 401,,,increase the cost of health insurance,cut youre pay,and so on ,,,just because THEY CAN..on a moments notice,,thats the problem here they do things because they can,and yes i would sign a card,,but i wouldnt hide it,i will ask my tm to borrow his pen and do it right in front of him..and then do things exactley by the book because he will be trying to fire me

Will being a union driver make this a better job,,,,probably not,,but good or bad the rules would be on paper,the company would not be able to take youre pension,cut youre 401,,,increase the cost of health insurance,cut youre pay,and so on ,,,just because THEY CAN..on a moments notice,,thats the problem here they do things because they can,and yes i would sign a card,,but i wouldnt hide it,i will ask my tm to borrow his pen and do it right in front of him..and then do things exactley by the book because he will be trying to fire me
THIS GUY GETS IT!!! Its all about playing by the rules, and having a say in making the rules.Thats the part that most companies have a problem with, playing by the rules. Just look at Hours of Service shenanigans by the non driving experts. The last thing they are concerned with is the driver and his safety. Not even to mention work place rules.

THIS GUY GETS IT!!! Its all about playing by the rules, and having a say in making the rules.Thats the part that most companies have a problem with, playing by the rules. Just look at Hours of Service shenanigans by the non driving experts. The last thing they are concerned with is the driver and his safety. Not even to mention work place rules.

When things finally get bad enough more and more will GET IT .

Whether it is CNW , other companies , or government(s) , take it too far , then and only then , will the employees , workers , citizens , taxpayers , change it .

Just4Thought