ABF | Freight Teamsters: Time To Unite For The 2013 Contract!

Keep posting the proof that you were wrong all along joe. how about the rest of the story.

In the past, other carriers have split off. Yellow Freight quit TMI and bargained separately in 1994, but signed exactly the same agreement. The union held them—and all split-off carriers—to the NMFA. This unity has always been Teamster policy, through many General Presidents. ABF needs to hear that this policy still stands.

ABF Quits TMI, Goes After Your Pension | Teamsters for a Democratic Union

Sucks to be you doesn't it?

Have you no shame posting ಠ▄ಠ pictures? You have really gone below your normal slithering standards.

ABF FREIGHT SYSTEM INC v. INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF TEAMSTERS 373 878 YRC USF, No. 11
ABF and the Union eventually adopted an “Interim Agreement,” providing that ABF would become a “party and signatory to [the] successor National Master Freight Agreement.” ABF agreed to implement the new NMFA's standards on work conditions (wages, hours, etc.). The Interim Agreement, signed on January 30, 2008, did not require ABF to re-join the multi-employer unit. The same day, ABF and the Union agreed to five side agreements, reserving specific rights to ABF if YRC closes and agreeing to reconvene.

ABF seeks a number of remedies for the alleged breach, including an order invalidating the YRC–Union amendments, an order that the NMFA not be amended unless all parties agree to it, and damages. Any of these remedies might likely redress ABF's injury.

ABF's injuries were self inflicted by starting this litigation!!:27:

do you see my point now,
Muler?

Joe you are again misleading the members on this forum this is a warning to stop! You know what I mean this is a violation of the site rules.

joe you are not going to post lies and half truths in this forum. You may have gotten away with it at other places but not in this ABF forum. I will not sit by and watch you lie and mislead the ABF Teamsters. STOP IT RIGHT NOW!

Well............let me look out of my foxhole here.......and I think Brother Freightmaster is right. Stewards should start bolstering solidarity and preparing their members for any exegiency. We did it before when they tried the pay grab........the only good thing that came out of that, was all of us seeing ABF management "telegraph" their punch. We're a little wiser now and we won't be so "shocked" if we suspect we're being lied to.......By anyone...Stick Together Brothers, get a good contract, start the momentum in another direction!

By the way Gentlemen, I had a question for my B.A. As far as I could see , the various Memorandums of Understanding that YRC members had voted on mainly covered economic items and only a few work rule changes. Would this mean that all of the other work rules , grievance procedures, protections of Maintenance of Standards and the many conditions in the various Local Supplements expire for YRC employees on March 31, 2013? Shouldn't that mean, to maintain the language not specifically addressed in the Memorandums of Understanding, that YRC should be at the negotiating table,too? Well...the answer I got back was , according to my B.A. right from Tyson Johnson himself, was that ABF will be negotiating alone, and apparently neither YRC management or employees will be represented during contract talks. There is, at this time, no mention of a "me, too" agreement for YRC for the rest of the conditions in the contract not specifically covered by the Memorandums of Understanding. ...........is it just me, or does something seem a little fishy here? This is a legal and binding "contract", is it not?

By the way Gentlemen, I had a question for my B.A. As far as I could see , the various Memorandums of Agreement that YRC members had voted on mainly covered economic items and only a few work rule changes. Would this mean that all of the other work rules , grievance procedures, protections of Maintenance of Standards and the many conditions in the various Local Supplements expire for YRC employees on March 31, 2013? Shouldn't that mean, to maintain the language not specifically addressed in the Memorandums of Agreement, that YRC should be at the negotiating table,too? Well...the answer I got back was , according to my B.A. right from Tyson Johnson himself, was that ABF will be negotiating alone, and apparently neither YRC management or employees will be represented during contract talks. There is, at this time, no mention of a "me, too" agreement for YRC for the rest of the conditions in the contract not specifically covered by the Memorandums of Agreement. ...........is it just me, or does something seem a little fishy here? This is a legal and binding "contract", is it not?
Like I had stated earlier in another thread. I believe the NMFA went bye bye when tyson allowed USPF to sign a white paper contract. yrc will be on their own due to the fact they voted to extend the 2008 to 2013 contract until 2015 One has to ask why was it so important to extend the contract when it could have been addressed in 2013.. But I don't trust any of them and I would rather us ABF Teamsters control our own destiny. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Joe you are again misleading the members on this forum this is a warning to stop! You know what I mean this is a violation of the site rules.

joe you are not going to post lies and half truths in this forum. You may have gotten away with it at other places but not in this ABF forum. I will not sit by and watch you lie and mislead the ABF Teamsters. STOP IT RIGHT NOW!

What are you talking about Muler? You asked for links I gave you links. 3 hot sausage links. Everything I posted is quotes from the links..
E-V-E-R-Y T-H-I-N-G This link is a long Italian battalion sausage link.
ABF FREIGHT SYSTEM INC v. INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF TEAMSTERS 373 878 YRC USF, No. 11
ABF Agrees to Match NMFA | Teamsters for a Democratic Union
http://tdu.org/news/abf-quits-tmi-goes-after-your-pension
Read it!! and tell me I lied or they are half truths. ABF is Corporate America not a sacred cow you want it to be. Don't give me that bs that I'm talking about ABF teamsters..because I am not talking about them. I am talking about Corporate America ABF!!:coffee1:

having trouble with the truth
bro?

Remember you are using quotes. Post the paragraph that reads completely as you are quoting. You have added to them and tried to pass it off as though you quoted an article. As a matter of fact one that you doctored is a legal decision.

Many of your followers/fans see you as a teamster legend, Docker. Ranking right up there with Hoffa Sr. But like Hoffa you have to die first to become a legend. When may we expect this passing into martyrdom of the greatest martyr ever to wear an ABF hat? Or do you first want to lead all ABF teamsters to
the greatest 2013 contract ever? :grouphug:

You are either deranged or took way too many meds today...lol First of all...I have no followers/fans...I may have some that don't particularly care for me much after they see how I continually argue with your simple ass all the time but to have followers/fans...now that's laughable.I'm just your plain simple working man and the fact that you even put me in the same league as Hoffa Sr. just goes to show you that you have completely lost your mind...are you feeling OK Joe...I'm really starting to worry about your mental health here. Or do automatically assume that everyone is as arrogant and conceited as you?

Face it Joey...you are just one sick little puppy!
watching%20you.gif

I cant believe the argument/debate is still going on.Joe give it a break. Whatever happens happens. the lawsiut will be decided by the court.Somebody will win and somebody will lose. life goes on.In fact anything concerning ABF and the upcoming contract will be decided by ABF teamsters and nobody else.

ABF's injuries were self inflicted by starting this litigation!!:27:

do you see my point now,
Muler?

Here you go running in circles again and being deceitful!!!! What you are trying to prove?

I know that you are just playing your deceitful games by posting those quotes that have nothing to do with what you want to prove and just running in circles by veering off in another direction to try and throw off the real debate here. A well known tactic of yours when you start getting desperate!

So...I want you to be ABSOLUTELY CLEAR this time on just HOW ABF's injuries were self inflicted by starting this litigation!!

And I want you to be ABSOLUTELY CLEAR on what point you are trying to prove...Are you saying that ABF is not party to the NMFA? !!!!! And a simple yes or no will suffice!

The reason I want you to clearly state it this time...so there will be no wiggling out or changing the direction again.
watching%20you.gif

Like I had stated earlier in another thread. I believe the NMFA went bye bye when tyson allowed USPF to sign a white paper contract. yrc will be on their own due to the fact they voted to extend the 2008 to 2013 contract until 2015 One has to ask why was it so important to extend the contract when it could have been addressed in 2013.. But I don't trust any of them and I would rather us ABF Teamsters control our own destiny. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

I think you're right, Brother Muler, about us being alone in this contract, however ,if I were a YRC guy, I'd be concerned about the rest of the contract not covered under the Memorandums of Understanding expiring March 31,2013, and leaving me with a "swiss cheese" contract. Would this be Phase 3 of the dismantling of the NMFA?

I cant believe the argument/debate is still going on.Joe give it a break. Whatever happens happens. the lawsiut will be decided by the court.Somebody will win and somebody will lose. life goes on.In fact anything concerning ABF and the upcoming contract will be decided by ABF teamsters and nobody else.

You got it brotha, my work is done here..truth-justice, the American way

You got it brotha, my work is done here..truth-justice, the American way

Just as I figured Joe...no response to this post of mine! After all...the reason for your last couple of posts was to get the debate heading in another direction before you were made out to be a fool again like in that other ABF thread that you tried to make this same argument and you couldn't let that happen again...could you?

Here you go running in circles again and being deceitful!!!! What you are trying to prove?

I know that you are just playing your deceitful games by posting those quotes that have nothing to do with what you want to prove and just running in circles by veering off in another direction to try and throw off the real debate here. A well known tactic of yours when you start getting desperate!

So...I want you to be ABSOLUTELY CLEAR this time on just HOW ABF's injuries were self inflicted by starting this litigation!!

And I want you to be ABSOLUTELY CLEAR on what point you are trying to prove...Are you saying that ABF is not party to the NMFA? !!!!! And a simple yes or no will suffice!

The reason I want you to clearly state it this time...so there will be no wiggling out or changing the direction again.
watching%20you.gif

Just as I figured Joe...no response to this post of mine!

Stop shouting​
Okay. I will repeat it for you for the last time. I understand the state of mind you're in..and it's not good!!
ABF Quits TMI, Goes After Your Pension | Teamsters for a Democratic Union Exhibit A:
ABF Agrees to Match NMFA | Teamsters for a Democratic Union Exhibit B:
Like how are you still standing after the terrible embarrassment you've been thru? Do you live in a subbasement where you are just so used to living low? What? Let me es-plain. Listen carefully. Having or exhibiting reliance on psychiatric medication as you seem to exhibit let me see if I understand your question. A simple yes or no will not suffice!
You don't seem to understand.
ABF always has been part of the NMFA and always will be.
See Exhibit A: above. Here is the double whammy failure..when the court strikes ABF down..Corporate America ABF Inc will suffer more harm then they would have if there were no litigation. They put a gun to their mouth. Do you copy that?:coffee1:
January 30, 2008: As expected, ABF management has signed a "me-too" to be bound by the National Master Freight Agreement (NMFA).
See Exhibit B: above. I lie..TDU does not lie

Stop shouting​
[/B][/SIZE] Okay. I will repeat it for you for the last time. I understand the state of mind you're in..and it's not good!!
ABF Quits TMI, Goes After Your Pension | Teamsters for a Democratic Union Exhibit A:
ABF Agrees to Match NMFA | Teamsters for a Democratic Union Exhibit B:
Like how are you still standing after the terrible embarrassment you've been thru? Do you live in a subbasement where you are just so used to living low? What? Let me es-plain. Listen carefully. Having or exhibiting reliance on psychiatric medication as you seem to exhibit let me see if I understand your question. A simple yes or no will not suffice!
You don't seem to understand.
See Exhibit A: above. Here is the double whammy failure..when the court strikes ABF down..Corporate America ABF Inc will suffer more harm then they would have if there were no litigation. They put a gun to their mouth. Do you copy that?:coffee1:

See Exhibit B: above. I lie..TDU does not lie
You are about to get a rude awakening. Remember that tyson played hard ball comment? Wrong thing to say. Stay tuned Docker will have some good reading for you soon. CROW!