ABF | Freight Teamsters: Time To Unite For The 2013 Contract!

Stop shouting​
[/B][/SIZE] Okay. I will repeat it for you for the last time. I understand the state of mind you're in..and it's not good!!
ABF Quits TMI, Goes After Your Pension | Teamsters for a Democratic Union Exhibit A:
ABF Agrees to Match NMFA | Teamsters for a Democratic Union Exhibit B:
Like how are you still standing after the terrible embarrassment you've been thru? Do you live in a subbasement where you are just so used to living low? What? Let me es-plain. Listen carefully. Having or exhibiting reliance on psychiatric medication as you seem to exhibit let me see if I understand your question. A simple yes or no will not suffice!
You don't seem to understand.
See Exhibit A: above. Here is the double whammy failure..when the court strikes ABF down..Corporate America ABF Inc will suffer more harm then they would have if there were no litigation. They put a gun to their mouth. Do you copy that?:coffee1:

See Exhibit B: above. I lie..TDU does not lie

Exhibit A: My quote:

So...I want you to be ABSOLUTELY CLEAR this time on just HOW ABF's injuries were self inflicted by starting this litigation!!

Your answer:

Here is the double whammy failure..when the court strikes ABF down..Corporate America ABF Inc will suffer more harm then they would have if there were no litigation. They put a gun to their mouth.

Now...what did I tell your simple ass...I said state clearly on just HOW ABF's injuries were self inflicted by starting this litigation and your answer was they will suffer more harm then they would have if there were no litigation. Just what kind of answer was that? Here you go running around the question again because you can't be that stupid!

Your two quotes:

ABF always has been part of the NMFA and always will be.

January 30, 2008: As expected, ABF management has signed a "me-too" to be bound by the National Master Freight Agreement (NMFA).

Just listen to yourself here...saying that ABF has been part of the NMFA and always will be because ABF management has signed a "me-too" to be bound by the National Master Freight Agreement (NMFA).

Now...listen to yourself here:

I think you're equating being bound to the terms of the NMFA as being a party to it. That is what this whole mess is about.

Since you wouldn't clearly state what this whole argument started out...I will...it was the fact that you said ABF was just bound to the terms of the NMFA and was not part of the NMFA! So now you are now trying to prove my point instead of yours...which I can't blame you knowing that you are almost always wrong but the fact of the matter is you are still a lying deceiving low life! So...which will it be Joey...Do you want to be known as someone that likes to deceive and lie or just be known a simple dumb ass? You're really both...but I will let you have your pick...
watching%20you.gif

Exhibit A: My quote:

Your answer:

Now...what did I tell your simple ass...I said state clearly on just HOW ABF's injuries were self inflicted by starting this litigation and your answer was they will suffer more harm then they would have if there were no litigation. Just what kind of answer was that? Here you go running around the question again because you can't be that stupid!

Your two quotes:

Just listen to yourself here...saying that ABF has been part of the NMFA and always will be because ABF management has signed a "me-too" to be bound by the National Master Freight Agreement (NMFA).

Now...listen to yourself here:

Since you wouldn't clearly state what this whole argument started out...I will...it was the fact that you said ABF was just bound to the terms of the NMFA and was not part of the NMFA! So now you are now trying to prove my point instead of yours...which I can't blame you knowing that you are almost always wrong but the fact of the matter is you are still a lying deceiving low life! So...which will it be Joey...Do you want to be known as someone that likes to deceive and lie or just be known a simple dumb ass? You're really both...but I will let you have your pick...
watching%20you.gif
You got everything twisted, distorted and spun out of control as usual
watching%20you.gif
As the site's chief prostituting attorney ya need to be more on the ball. You do lack logic skills
279168.image0.png
=
totally stupid​
and unable to understand the fall-out of the litigation. ABF will literally fall apart, crash and burn if the court rules against them. And then get pummeled in a contract. It totally escapes you that if there were no litigation it ABF would not be in this predicament . Man you are duh! Dam, you need a new act. I'm going to mail you the latest law for dummies book
coffee1.gif
okay boob?
watching%20you.gif
But do not quit your day job!!:fingure:

You got everything twisted, distorted and spun out of control as usual
watching%20you.gif
As the site's chief prostituting attorney ya need to be more on the ball. You do lack logic skills
279168.image0.png
=
totally stupid​
and unable to understand the fall-out of the litigation. ABF will literally fall apart, crash and burn if the court rules against them. And then get pummeled in a contract. It totally escapes you that if there were no litigation it ABF would not be in this predicament . Man you are duh! Dam, you need a new act. I'm going to mail you the latest law for dummies book
coffee1.gif
okay boob?
watching%20you.gif
But do not quit your day job!!:fingure:

And here you are again...trying to wiggle out of yet one more of your disastrous failures! I see that even your excuses are getting more lame now too but on the bright side of all this...I did see that you now stole my "I'm watching you" icon...which don't make you original...but at least it tells me that you...the one that considered himself the master of clip art can't even come up with his own anymore...he has to steal others...lol

You have been saying all along that ABF was not part of the NMFA and have finally admitted that they are...even though now you want to make it look like it was your argument that they always were...not mine...but that's OK...at least you admitted it!

Just remember this now...and never forget... ABF is party of the NMFA!!!!!!!
watching%20you.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This hold thing is getting out of control,lets love each other

brother teamster

There's nothing that I would like better loopfred and I'm not really like this except with just a few posters on here. But I just can't let Joe come to our home and continually spread his hate towards ABF and the ABF Teamsters. And I apologize for me not being able to just ignore him like so many others do here.Muler and I have a long history with Joe.

There's nothing that I would like better loopfred and I'm not really like this except with just a few posters on here. But I just can't let Joe come to our home and continually spread his hate towards ABF and the ABF Teamsters. And I apologize for me not being able to just ignore him like so many others do here.Muler and I have a long history with Joe.

High standards, good taste and the truth are my goals. I could stoop to help a child but never to your level. Maybe you don't lie but you sure as hell don't speak the truth. I, the IBT, TDU, Tyson Johnson, James Hoffa, the IBT and Fund lawyers have been saying all along 'ABF is a part of the NMFA. Not a party to. This letter y is being challenged and defined in a court of law. Some where some how when no one was looking ABF attached the letter y to the definition of their standing in the NMFA. You are just a hopeless dedicated employee who looks the other way..could never see no wrong with the corporate America ABF INC!! They tried to take your pension..they tried to exit the NMFA. Tyson Johnson stopped all of this. Hip hip hooray Hip hip hooray Hip hip hooray..three cheers for Tyson Johnson:guiness:
ABF Quits TMI, Goes After Your Pension | Teamsters for a Democratic Union
ABF Agrees to Match NMFA | Teamsters for a Democratic Union
watching%20you.gif

High standards, good taste and the truth are my goals. I could stoop to help a child but never to your level. Maybe you don't lie but you sure as hell don't speak the truth. I, the IBT, TDU, Tyson Johnson, James Hoffa, the IBT and Fund lawyers have been saying all along 'ABF is a part of the NMFA. Not a party to. This letter y is being challenged and defined in a court of law. Some where some how when no one was looking ABF attached the letter y to the definition of their standing in the NMFA. You are just a hopeless dedicated employee who looks the other way..could never see no wrong with the corporate America ABF INC!! They tried to take your pension..they tried to exit the NMFA. Tyson Johnson stopped all of this. Hip hip hooray Hip hip hooray Hip hip hooray..three cheers for Tyson Johnson:guiness:
watching%20you.gif
To bad he didn't do the same for yrc. He got tea bagged by B. D.

watching%20you.gif
Like I said before joe you need a hobby,your a retired driver not a lawyer none of us know the out come or all the facts about the case. So can you stop all the bs about knowing a fraction of what you talk about. You did the same thing on the yrc board every time a giveback vote was near telling everyone how to vote you seem to forget you have no dog in any fight at either company.....

So can you stop all the bs about knowing a fraction of what you talk about. You did the same thing on the yrc board every time a giveback vote was near telling everyone how to vote you seem to forget you have no dog in any fight at either company.....
Negative, you're wrong on both counts. I never tell anyone how to vote or what to do..never. But many do tell others how to vote. It's ignorant to tell people how to vote. I do have a dog in the fight. This mess could bite me da ass down the road. The problem I have and it's only a problem with 2 ABF people is they rag YRC and the IBT about the ills in the industry and say nothing about ABF Inc. ABF Inc is no better than YRC.

ABF Inc has tried but failed to take the pension down and wiggle out of the NMFA. But ABF gets a pass. No condemnation what so ever, no denouncement, no damnation. Many blame the IBT for not correcting the many ills in the industry. There is only one thing that could help the ills in the industry and that is a much improved housing market and economy. Until that happens big Corporate America companies will pick your pocket and bloody you. The IBT can't do a dam thing about it. It's going on everywhere

it all comes down to that. joe the plummer feels pissed the way things are for him . that yrc screwed thing up for him that abf should feel the same pain

I am all for people having and expressing their own opinions and ideas. I am all for anyone posting here, whether they be ABF employees or not. I am against people thinking that their opinions and ideas should automatically become other peoples' facts. I am against people repeatedly exaggerating and lying and reiterating the same lies over and over again.

All this being said, Am I the only one who has noticed that since Joe the Plunger Pumper has hijacked this entire forum with his lies, exaggerations and just plain garbage that authentic participation had diminished completely?

Negative, you're wrong on both counts. I never tell anyone how to vote or what to do..never. But many do tell others how to vote. It's ignorant to tell people how to vote. I do have a dog in the fight. This mess could bite me da ass down the road. The problem I have and it's only a problem with 2 ABF people is they rag YRC and the IBT about the ills in the industry and say nothing about ABF Inc. ABF Inc is no better than YRC.

ABF Inc has tried but failed to take the pension down and wiggle out of the NMFA. But ABF gets a pass. No condemnation what so ever, no denouncement, no damnation. Many blame the IBT for not correcting the many ills in the industry. There is only one thing that could help the ills in the industry and that is a much improved housing market and economy. Until that happens big Corporate America companies will pick your pocket and bloody you. The IBT can't do a dam thing about it. It's going on everywhere
My bad i forgot your never wrong......One thing i will tell you if us abfers go a diffrent direction with the pension plan your fu@#ed....

I am all for people having and expressing their own opinions and ideas. I am all for anyone posting here, whether they be ABF employees or not. I am against people thinking that their opinions and ideas should automatically become other peoples' facts. I am against people repeatedly exaggerating and lying and reiterating the same lies over and over again.

All this being said, Am I the only one who has noticed that since Joe the Plunger Pumper has hijacked this entire forum with his lies, exaggerations and just plain garbage that authentic participation had diminished completely?

Brother ABFer..A refreshing moment of sanity! Thank you!

Brother ABFer................(.how 'bout you 'n' I re-highjacking this here thread 'n' getting back to important stuff like Relo-Cubes, contract talks, cab-under tractors, sealing wax, and whether pigs have wings..........and contract talks? We'll be like.....ummm...co-conspiritors ....and we won't talk 'bout whether you can ever find a Plumber when you need one.............

Joe the barbarian has no respect
vampire24.gif
supersize it !! Have enough of the truth?
boys

but do feel free to come to the YRC forum and spew vile
now get to work uniting the 2013 contract!..why don't you?

Brother ABFer................(.how 'bout you 'n' I re-highjacking this here thread 'n' getting back to important stuff like Relo-Cubes, contract talks, cab-under tractors, sealing wax, and whether pigs have wings..........and contract talks? We'll be like.....ummm...co-conspiritors ....and we won't talk 'bout whether you can ever find a Plumber when you need one.............

I am all for it, I ignore plunger pumper and read what else there is to read. Unfortunately all I see is Muler and Docker responding to the jackass.

A barbarian Plumber?.......I don't believe it! Joe, I think you mean "bile" when you typed "vile". I've had my bile duct surgically removed and I keep it in a jar only for when I'm talking about greedy capitalists who believe in economic slavery. ..............I'd recommend the operation..............

I am all for it, I ignore plunger pumper and read what else there is to read. Unfortunately all I see is Muler and Docker responding to the jackass.

Remember, Brother.............You Can't Argue With Invincible Ignorance!

I still am curious to know if anyone has the same concerns that I have about YRC employees having only parts of a contract after the provisions not covered by their Memorandums of Understanding expire March 31, 2013? I would hope that if ABF could retain the framework of the NMFA, and that our brothers at YRC could do the same, the IBT, in it's infinate wisdom, would have the NMFA expire in 2015, and at that point we could negotiate a contract to cover ALL freight teamsters. I'm sure those of us here at ABF could live with a 2 year agreement if this would be the IBT's master strategy.............Damn, I hope there's a Master Strategy.............If parts of the contract for the YRC people are allowed to expire because they didn't accept a "me,too", well then , they will be negotiating a whole separate contract in 2015. So far, Tyson Johnson has said ABF is the only player at the contract table March 31,2013............no mention of a "me,too". Will there be 2 freight contracts....oops, excuse me.....3 (UPSF) freight contracts in 2015?