ABF | Freight Teamsters: Time To Unite For The 2013 Contract!

Thank you Brother Docker. I was a little confused as I had asked my B.A. the same questions. When he got back to me, he said that he had spoken to Tyson Johnson directly, and that Mr. Johnson had said that "ABF would be the only company at the negotiating table." If Mr. Johnson had told my B.A. that YRC's MOU had provisions to extend all of the contract, my fears would've been alleviated. I guess all that remains now is to see whether the NMFA will be negotiated to end concurrent with the expiration of YRC's MOU in 2015. I guess the older I get, the more suspicious I get. Especially after the beg-back.....

ABF teamsters did actually vote on the NMFA in 2008..

watching%20you.gif

Do you think...lol

I guess the older I get, the more suspicious I get. Especially after the beg-back.....

Your welcome Brother Canaryinthemine....IMO...it's not the older we get...it's the actions of the IBT as of late that we get more suspicious.

That could very well be, Brother. I hope those in the Marble Palace in D.C. are taking stock of how many of us are a lot less naive, nowadays.

That could very well be, Brother. I hope those in the Marble Palace in D.C. are taking stock of how many of us are a lot less naive, nowadays.

Here you go Joey:

Since you're too stupid to substitute ABF for the words individual Employers...I did it for you!

ABF is party to the NMFA!!!!

Stooge, there is a lot of confusion and the inability and inalienability of basic dot connecting skills as to what is going on. That is what I'm here for..to clear it up.. ABF opted out of the NMFA negotiations. Fine, no prob so far. Tyson has ABF sign a 'me too' making ABF bound to the terms of the NMFA \. With me? ABF teamsters votes on terms of the NMFA plus they have their own side agreements and their own separate contract. Kabishe goof? (copy-goof?) what teva!! YRC enters into agreement with IBT and TMI for concessions that are agreed on by..
all who are a party to the agreement
ABF is not now, then or ever will be a party to the YRC labor agreement. Do you understand what I'm saying?

ABF is not now, then or ever will be a party to the YRC labor agreement. Do you understand what I'm saying?

It seems that I have to again remind you just what we are arguing about...try paying attention sometime...will you? ABF is not party to the YRC labor agreement...ABF is a party to the NMFA!!!!!!

Now...are you saying that YRC is not party top the NMFA? Just what are you trying to say?
watching%20you.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that I have to again remind you just what we are arguing about...try paying attention sometime...will you? ABF is not party to the YRC labor agreement...ABF is a party to the NMFA!!!!!!

Now...are you saying that YRC is not party top the NMFA? Just what are you trying to say?
watching%20you.gif
Now I know you're dumber then a brick.
watching%20you.gif
If ABF is not a party to the YRC labor agreement then they have no right to object to the concessions. That is thee argument duh!!
Now you have to take the dummy test:

A red house is made out of red bricks, a blue house is made out of blue bricks. Whats a green house made out of?
51716a3eec30f871e8bdc65f1f86975f071b045d_t.jpg

1. Green bricks (Of course)
2. Glass (What the...?Why would it be this)
3. Green (Why would it be made out of 1 color?)
4. Shoes (I have no idea) I'm guessing?

Now I know you're dumber then a brick.
watching%20you.gif
If ABF is not a party to the YRC labor agreement then they have no right to object to the concessions. That is thee argument duh!!
Now you have to take the dummy test:

A red house is made out of red bricks, a blue house is made out of blue bricks. Whats a green house made out of?
51716a3eec30f871e8bdc65f1f86975f071b045d_t.jpg

1. Green bricks (Of course)
2. Glass (What the...?Why would it be this)
3. Green (Why would it be made out of 1 color?)
4. Shoes (I have no idea) I'm guessing?
joe you can respond to a post but stop the name calling. I have had enough and the name calling stops now from all of us. I will no longer have the ABF Forum be ground zero for you or anybody else to spew hate and discontent. If you want to do that take it to another forum. You can send me a PM if you don't like it but the name calling stops NOW!

The fact is YRC was a party to the NMFA, which is a contract between companies. The contract is to have everyone (companies) on the same page with work rules, pay and other things. You can not make deals on the side with one company, and don't include the other member companies. This is a clear breach of the NMFA, it is all explained in the contract. It is very simple to understand, this is all spelled out in the contract. Do you understand if not go read the NMFA. The reason for a contract is to stop all of the arguments by having everything in writing. So what color is a green house? Black I guess to people who see the world with rose colored glasses on.

So now that we have the "Party to" and "Part of" settled we can forget about the Lawsuit....fire the Lawers and dismiss the Judges.....Whew I'm glad thats over. Checks in the mail fellows.

joe you can respond to a post but stop the name calling. I have had enough and the name calling stops now from all of us. I will no longer have the ABF Forum be ground zero for you or anybody else to spew hate and discontent. If you want to do that take it to another forum. You can send me a PM if you don't like it but the name calling stops NOW!

Okay Muler, I kicked a lot of ass here. It was Soooo Sweeto and I mean it this time..when it's over it's over. All the girls asking for my ouster have their wish. They want no part of me so I'll leave them alone. Okay, I'll see you upstairs in the real men/s politico/debate threads where wimps aren't allowed. Goodbye
watching20you-1.gif

wolf: the results of this will effect all of us one way or another. God help us all before it goes up in :flames: :flame:
I agree completely...the point I was trying to make is we will not decide the outcome....its in others hands now. Those with CDLs will end up the losers.

Okay Muler, I kicked a lot of ass here. It was Soooo Sweeto and I mean it this time..when it's over it's over. All the girls asking for my ouster have their wish. They want no part of me so I'll leave them alone. Okay, I'll see you upstairs in the real men/s politico/debate threads where wimps aren't allowed. Goodbye
watching20you-1.gif
Good luck Joe....that ain't no Place for the Wolf....my feelings get hurt to easy and I still like most of these guys. :wavey:

watching20you-1.gif
I don't know about kicking butt. There was a lot of reach around's and bend overs. And it just got to ugly for those that just want to read and talk in a much calmer arena. I don't do the politics. I know the guys in that forum will be glad to have such a fair and honest poster. I will see you in the union and non union forum. Good Luck and give them my best. lol YOUR SAYING HAPPY TRAILS BROTHER ALWAYS!

watching20you-1.gif

How come it's always the wimps that claim to have kicked ass...lol

Especially in your case Joey...you couldn't lick a postage stamp...but If that's what you have to do to convince yourself to be a "real man" like you say...then by all means...do so.

And remember...Joey...
watching%20you.gif

Just not the CDL holder wolf, but the everyday hard working teamsters.

I stand corrected.....The omision of Dock, Mechanic, Clerk, Janitorial was not intended as a slap in the face. Shall we say those most undeserving will reap the benifits?

So now that we have the "Party to" and "Part of" settled we can forget about the Lawsuit....fire the Lawers and dismiss the Judges.....Whew I'm glad thats over. Checks in the mail fellows.

That has been settled for awhile now...except for the fact that Joey boy has kept bringing it up and keeping it an issue.

That has been settled for awhile now...except for the fact that Joey boy has kept bringing it up and keeping it an issue.
Really.......I did not know that we had a finale ruling and the money changed hands, Son of a gun. Prey tell, what will the next Powerball winner be because in my opinion we have as much chance guessing that as what some Harvard educated Judges are gonna come up with. Your King of the Hill.