From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
just had to deal with...a STUPID BEECH.....

i was at the local grocery store, Aldi in fact.

there was this ignorant woman (obviously from another country) and she put all her stuff on the conveyor belt.....normal up to this point.

then she got cashed out..

then she left her shopping cart in front of me, blocking me in...NOT A NORMAL THING TO DO...!!!!!

man oh man did i lose it on her ignorant FOREIGN ass...

i called her (very loudly too i might add) every name in the world known to mankind, for blocking me in....

she just looked at me and smirked.

i told her off again, that she KNOWS EXACTLY what i was saying and that if she was to be short changed a penny, she'd be SPEAKING ENGLISH RIGHT AWAY......

i cared less who looked at me, i could care less anything else.'

ignorance, and stupidity is NOT something i tolerate, from people, whether they be from America or some other country.

so, how you'all doing today...????

there was this ignorant woman (obviously from another country) and she put all her stuff on the conveyor belt.....normal up to this point.

then she left her shopping cart in front of me, blocking me in...NOT A NORMAL THING TO DO...!!!!!

i called her (very loudly too i might add) every name in the world known to mankind, for blocking me in....

i told her off again, that she KNOWS EXACTLY what i was saying and that if she was to be short changed a penny, she'd be SPEAKING ENGLISH RIGHT AWAY......

ignorance, and stupidity is NOT something i tolerate, from people, whether they be from America or some other country.

Lol.... you didn't take your happy pill today.... lol.

My wife makes sure that I have taken my blood pressure pills or I go off on people like you. Yes they do deserve it most of the time. Lol

Lol.... you didn't take your happy pill today.... lol.

My wife makes sure that I have taken my blood pressure pills or I go off on people like you. Yes they do deserve it most of the time. Lol
well also, i am still having problems with my leg going numb, and my other foot going numb. i went to p/t this morning, then had to get all my meds that were refilled, then shopping...

needless to say, i actually DID miss 2 of my pills this morning, neither was any happy pill i can assure you.

then i get home, and i get a call from the chimney sweep company. the gal called my mothers phone...for WHATEVER REASON.....she ALWAYS CALLS MY NUMBER..!!!!!!

mom was calling me downstairs, and i had to hobble down and i went off on the secretary too...!!!!!

i cannot stand stoopit........

gotta be all this week long heat, and humidity......seems EVERYONE gets extra specially STOOPIT........

Next time, shove the cart at her/him.....VERY HARD.

This was on the local news stations. He had no idea the waitress was the one he stole from. Good to see a thief get caught.
we gotta get medieval and do what is done in some other countries...chop off some fingers, or even the hand.

of course, the bleeding heart liberals would not allow this, so i say let's just do it ourselves in favor of justice.

This story has been all over the internet,however I just saw it & knew it would be worth posting in the stupid thread.
Headline reads a couple on their way home in the state of Washington.
20 minutes after purchasing their brand new travel trailer lost control & wreaked it on State Road 3.
http://katu.com/news/local/couple-wrecks-trailer-on-silverdale-freeway-20-minutes-after-buying-it

Wow..... way too small of a tow vehicle. Some people have to learn the hard way. You would have thought that the trailer dealership would have been on top of that..... must have only seen dollars.

Wow..... way too small of a tow vehicle. Some people have to learn the hard way. You would have thought that the trailer dealership would have been on top of that..... must have only seen dollars.
Too small of a tow vehicle??? No. It's all about the skill. I heard of a dude who pulls fifth wheel trailers with a Trans Am....

Too small of a tow vehicle??? No. It's all about the skill. I heard of a dude who pulls fifth wheel trailers with a Trans Am....

Lol... naw I have a travel trailer.... no fifth wheel for me.... I can't afford one.... I work at holland.... ya know with the 15 % give back and all....

Lol... naw I have a travel trailer.... no fifth wheel for me.... I can't afford one.... I work at holland.... ya know with the 15 % give back and all....
Ehh. Better than the 20% no give from that Ground contractor...:1036316054:

Now don't forget to drain the antifreeze before you use it this season...

You're right Dave, I pulled a 27' with a 72 Blazer with no problem, most likely didn't have enough tongue weight

Status
Not open for further replies.