XPO | Furlough. Any other barns offering?

It's XPO'Ss system for individually tracking multiple piece shipments ( if you have 10 pieces for example , there's a parent pro then each piece gets a child pro 🙄 problems occur when the child pro isn't connected to its parent or a piece ships on the parent pro only )

This would seem like a really great system for splitting up multiple piece shipments and putting what you can fit on different trailers going to the same place but.....nooooooo! We aren't allowed to put 4 on the lead and 6 on the kite.
So is this for every multiple piece shipment? I know dock supervisors used to PSeg freight if they had to break it up on two trailers… is it like that? When they did it that was only when a shipment wouldn’t fit on one pup.

They can kiss my ass, if the tablet won’t connect at the hotel I’m using the app on my phone. I’m not having my HOS ****ed up for an incompetent system.
As a note, I figured out something this week, or at least this works in my truck. My tablet wouldn’t connect after firing the truck up so I waited several minutes with the truck running, and after several attempts it connected every night.

So is this for every multiple piece shipment? I know dock supervisors used to PSeg freight if they had to break it up on two trailers… is it like that? When they did it that was only when a shipment wouldn’t fit on one pup.
It's for every shipment regardless of piece count. At the point of pickup, a DSR scans the parent pro into the system and the child pro/s. The DSR carries a separate book of child pros and affixes one child to each individual piece, followed by each child being scanned. Upon scanning the child, the DSR enters the dims. Once in the system, it's the child pro that is used by dockworkers to weigh and move the individual piece through the network. The child pro enables the company to treat each piece in a multiple piece shipment as an individual shipment with its own weight and pro number, nearly eliminating the need for PSeg or MOVR pros.

It's for every shipment regardless of piece count. At the point of pickup, a DSR scans the parent pro into the system and the child pro/s. The DSR carries a separate book of child pros and affixes one child to each individual piece, followed by each child being scanned. Upon scanning the child, the DSR enters the dims. Once in the system, it's the child pro that is used by dockworkers to weigh and move the individual piece through the network. The child pro enables the company to treat each piece in a multiple piece shipment as an individual shipment with its own weight and pro number, nearly eliminating the need for PSeg or MOVR pros.
At one time we were required to be able to count. Look at the bill it says 3 skid you load, unload, or deliver 3 skids. All this because the lack of responsibility and caring for the customer freight....Just think not that long ago wee did this with pencil and paper and I sure did lose as much freight

OMG I can’t imagine trying to do all that at a customer dock with other trucks waiting to back in and dispatch screaming at you “what’s taking so long??” **** that. Yet another reason I’m glad I’m long removed from that ::shit:: show.