FedEx Freight | Good Luck LOU

I guess it's all in what you call greed what you fail to see is that these company officers are doing is trying to make money for the shareholders, them being anyone who had a 401k is a shareholder in a large company.

So their not making millions a year also, there making what you are!?!?!?? It's the share holders that are robbing you!! Wow !!! I'm totally confused now!! Dang and the whole time I thought upper management made millions also!! I owe you an apologize to you, I am the one who is misinformed!!

Doesn't everyone own stock in the company? When I started at AF we could buy it for $8 a share!!! I bought the max every year for as long as it was offered.....after it split a couple times, FedEx buying us, splitting agin and again....now currently trading at $177.70 a share....who needs a pension? My stock, plus other investments, plus my 401K, I'm sitting pretty for retirement! Again, who needs a pension or even SS?

Life is about choices!!!!

Yes and so does every other company out there its called cots of living. I see you avoided the other part of my post.

No they don't abf yrc upsf do not have different pay because cost of living. If that is your response please show me a link to where i can find the pension quit paying out.

So swamp is saying driver shortage drove up Conways wages. Wow I guess the threat of the union had nothing to do with that. What caused YRC and ABF to take concessions to many drivers.
Now we can all AGREE, the Union contributes to higher wages... FINALLY! What I actually said was Conway got $2, that was "said" to be due to driver shortage. "Said" in the Conway official statement. I'd say it was likely, a little of both. Union "assistance" AND to a lesser degree, driver shortage, IMHO.

YRC & ABF, were struggling to stay afloat... The employees were in a position to be able to take the cut, to salvage the Companies and their jobs. Although, I'm not 100% sure about ABF. I think they were doing a little better, thus their cuts were more limited.

It's very easy........you on the other hand trying to make a big deal out of my "dropping the people's elbow" comment, I can see why you would make such a post.

Again, according to all the likes (from the old format), emails, txt, and phone calls that I receive on a daily basis, I'd say a lot of people do. The guys in Lou sure did!

Hey that was old news and I was simply pointing out something for you to consider about our workplace violence policy. But again you don't get it. That was in response to your answers from another post. Maybe you should slow down if you can't keep up. with the subject at hand. You seem to go off in a different direction when facts are presented to you. If you really want to drag all the likes from the old board into this I seem to remember you being very short compared to me but I could not care any less about you liking me. I post in regard to the subject at hand and not "how many like will I get today. It's good that your few friends check in on you daily with all that rope you got laying around.

Hey that was old news and I was simply pointing out something for you to consider about our workplace violence policy. But again you don't get it. That was in response to your answers from another post. Maybe you should slow down if you can't keep up. with the subject at hand. You seem to go off in a different direction when facts are presented to you. If you really want to drag all the likes from the old board into this I seem to remember you being very short compared to me but I could not care any less about you liking me. I post in regard to the subject at hand and not "how many like will I get today. It's good that your few friends check in on you daily with all that rope you got laying around.
That "old news" was a metaphor....YOU obviously didn't get it.

Have yet to "run" from any facts...I ask someone else a question, you answered, then I answered you and followed up with a question to which you STILL haven't answered.....although you did ask an opinionated question....to which I answered with an answer you didn't like. Sorry, I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to make money!

I do have another question though....how do you know how much rope I have laying around?

Doesn't everyone own stock in the company? When I started at AF we could buy it for $8 a share!!! I bought the max every year for as long as it was offered.....after it split a couple times, FedEx buying us, splitting agin and again....now currently trading at $177.70 a share....who needs a pension? My stock, plus other investments, plus my 401K, I'm sitting pretty for retirement! Again, who needs a pension or even SS?

ok dave ramsey, way to lump everyone into your perfect life.

Employees sacrificing gains in compensation, for the sake of returns on stock price, is not a wise "investment". That is what is meant by stepping over dollars to pick up dimes.

That "old news" was a metaphor....YOU obviously didn't get it.

Have yet to "run" from any facts...I ask someone else a question, you answered, then I answered you and followed up with a question to which you STILL haven't answered.....although you did ask an opinionated question....to which I answered with an answer you didn't like. Sorry, I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to make money!

I do have another question though....how do you know how much rope I have laying around?
Thought this was an open forum where we could answer any questions. Let's see you said name a company without union pilots so I named 2. Out of how many union companies is not relevant to the question asked and sounds like you didn't like my answer either. If you want to know that answer do the work to discover it but I am not doing work for you. I too am still waiting for an answer where I asked you "How much will FedEx pay in premiums for the average family plan in 2018?" You seem to have problems with my questions and answers too. So if I stop replying in the future it is because I have decided to make you the first member on my ignore list. I encourage others to do the same. The rope is a Idiom. Give him enough rope and he.....