FedEx Freight | Good Luck LOU

So swamp is saying driver shortage drove up Conways wages. Wow I guess the threat of the union had nothing to do with that. What caused YRC and ABF to take concessions to many drivers.

I doubt that's what he was saying!!!
That comment makes no sense at all, ABF and YRC Situation has nothing to do with drivers or the UNION!!! It has all to do with their management and their greed to fill their pockets!!!!

That comment makes no sense at all, ABF and YRC Situation has nothing to do with drivers or the UNION!!! It has all to do with their management and their greed to fill their pockets!!!!
Has to a lot with the union because it puts constraints on a company so they cannot adapt to changing economic conditions, because they are lock in a contract between the drivers.

Has to a lot with the union because it puts constraints on a company so they cannot adapt to changing economic conditions, because they are lock in a contract between the drivers.

YRC is the reason of their problems!!! Greed and wanting control!!! They bought company's that were doing great on their own!! Truth be known if not for the company's they bought and the union and their employees they would be gone today!!!! So yet again you post on something you know nothing about!!!!

Excuse me almost every other company does let me be correct so you don't turn this around to fit your agenda as usual.
I don't have a freaking agenda except to keep you from spreading your half truths, you don't want the union so be it!! I personally could care less!! But for the ones that do I won't stand by and listen to your bs!!!

YRC is the reason of their problems!!! Greed and wanting control!!! They bought company's that were doing great on their own!! Truth be known if not for the company's they bought and the union and their employees they would be gone today!!!! So yet again you post on something you know nothing about!!!!
I mentioned ABF also what about them oh wise great truck driver. I guess bad managment too.

I don't have a freaking agenda except to keep you from spreading your half truths, you don't want the union so be it!! I personally could care less!! But for the ones that do I won't stand by and listen to your bs!!!

I guess you'll have to go back thru your company prepared notes to get an answer for that one!!!

I mentioned ABF also what about them oh wise great truck driver. I guess bad managment too.
You are the one who stuck the two together, both having a different agenda!!' Get it right, the two have nothing of the same scenario!!!! Totally different situations!!!

So it's not greedy for the local union President and Vice President to make 130k plus with your Union dues. Now that's GREED!!

If you call that 130000.00 greed compared to what your corporate officers make than you are very misinformed!!!!! Hell I made 99500.00 last year my self,,,, does that make me greedy!!!!!!

If you call that 130000.00 greed compared to what your corporate officers make than you are very misinformed!!!!! Hell I made 99500.00 last year my self,,,, does that make me greedy!!!!!!
I guess it's all in what you call greed what you fail to see is that these company officers are doing is trying to make money for the shareholders, them being anyone who had a 401k is a shareholder in a large company.

More like wise a## mia quoted again.

You are a lost soul my friend if you think that upper management could care a rats ass about you !!!!!! Your name or face is not on any green backs out there!!!! That's all there doing is filling up that bank of theirs with your hard work, Why do you not get it?????