TForce | Got to make sure everybody see's this.

pgh1994 said:
Please answer the question!
What happen to this link?

Never mind, Hillbilly has me on restiction!

You did it when you broke the rules. You might want to re-read them. We can not allow materials to be posted in their complete form. You can post a paragraph and then a link for the remainder. It is because of copyright laws.

Moparman said:
what's the line haul rate at "O"?Do your guys get paid for delays such as breakdowns,waiting on loads drop and hooks? etc..
cpm 53 something. Yes we get payed for drop and hooks 18 min a piece unless you back both trailers in than 24 min. Breakdown and delay is a joke. We have to give up the first hour than it's $13 and change an hour.:realmad:

pgh1994 said:
I'm sorry you we're treated that way. However that's not the case at UPSF.

You also have the right to take your own advice.

Please answer the question!
What happen to this link?

Never mind, Hillbilly has me on restiction!
Warned By: hillbilly frog
Adjustment: Increased
Amount: 3
17) No Posting Copyrighted Material see this link
Time: 1 Hour Ago, 02:26 PM Expires: Never

pgh, that thread was deleted because it contained copyrighted material.

The posting of copyrighted materials is strictly against forum rules unless it's done the proper way

Valerie said:
I have heard different opinions from the UPS parcel guys that pickup and deliver at my office. One of the guys said that he thought we would be very happy going union..Then the guy the does our regular deliveries said for UPSF sake, they don't want to be union. It just depends on who you talk to.
Val,
Im thrilled to be a UPS Teamster. But there our those like the one you refrenced at UPS. These are the drivers you see crying every day about somthing. And will blame the Union every single time for things there unhappy about. Too much air, too many deliveries, too many p/ups too much OT,too hot, too much harrassment. They wanna complain but not get involved or educate themselves on the contract. Sometimes you have to file a grievance if you want whats right. Ive seen it time and time again, The ones that get abused the most are the one's who wont file. And management know's it. You try to tell the drivers of there rights and they get that glazed over look.
Also, ask the "unhappy" driver next time what he doesnt like about "representation"?
See if it's the $27.19 an hour. The holidays. The double time for working some holidays(on top of the 8 hour holiday pay). Havinf a grievance process. A gurantee of 8 hours. The vacation time(up to 7 weeks). The option week. The personal holiday. The fully paid medical, dental and optical insurance. Dissability insurance. Retirement plan. Yearly raises every Aug 1st. I could go on....:shades:

The union is what you make of it. And we(UPSers) have a lotta good that comes from it. But you have to stand up for those rights from time to time. Get invoved. If your not, then you have no right to cry:punk:

Kennesaw Kid said:
Hats off to the Indy workers and Local 135....job well done!.....KK :d6625240:
Txs so much ,,we are about to start talking we would like to know what the rest of the country wants because this is for all of us,,so put on your thinking caps and give us some ides,,hurry ,,we are suppose to get our question air soon we are to fill it out and send it in,,help us out all of you guys,gals,:bananapowerslide: