GPD Scorecard

Discussion in 'Fedex Freight' started by FILTH the Klown, Apr 17, 2015.

1. johndeere4020

johndeere4020 Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting on my list of lies.

2. Crazy Trucker

Crazy Trucker Clown Math Expert

Can we get any more trolls in this thread who don't work here.

3. johndeere4020

We could try.

4. Crazy Trucker

Doubt we could most people who don't work here have life's and don't care about other people's employer.

5. johndeere4020

Lets try this "truth monster" let's say EX is a union buster (which I don't think he is) if you and your side are so smart, and you have the "facts" why not just answer his point's tit-for-tat. He makes a point you counter it, I don't think you can, so you call names and ridicule. Whether you agree with him or not (and I don't totally agree with his viewpoint) he does articulate his point well, you do not.

6. Crazy Trucker

Well you just proved my point it's clear he isn't a truck driver and he won't name his employer. There is 2 strikes again if he is a union buster why should we debate him? What exactly does he have to say other than proving he has no morals and no respect for any people like truck drivers. I don't need his advice no thank you when he gets a job here peddling freight or as a road driver I will respect his opinion. But I highly doubt he has ever even seen the inside of a tractor let alone drove one.

7. johndeere4020

[QUOTE
    Look I can kinda see your point, but all I've heard from the beginning of this crap how "right" you guys are and how you have the "facts" and you not afraid of the "buster's" but what I see is a bunch of nonsense. Debate his points, prove him wrong, do something besides call him a buster. I have seen the inside of a truck and I do know what you go through, yet you call me names without any kind of effort to debate.

8. Crazy Trucker

Not trying to beat a dead horse but you don't work here either. I do respect you because your actually in the profession and have worked here in the past.

9. johndeere4020

Fair enough, all I'm saying is fight fire with fire. He's (or anyone you disagree with) says something you don't think is accurate tell them why.

runawaytrain likes this.
  10. Redracer3136

Redracer3136 BANNED

I agree with your earlier post, I don't think EX is a union buster either...he's previously said what he does and since he's been a member since 2010 (before the union campaign got started), the accusations for him being a union buster just doesn't add up...and let me add I don't know this person either.

Also, I feel the reason they don't debate him is the fact that they can't....as he's stated before, he's been a union member and can speak of first hand knowledge/experience....of the pro's on here that actually work for FedEx, I'm guessing that zero have NEVER belonged to a union, therefor they can only regurgitate what they've been told.

In conclusion, they ONLY way they could debate EX is if they sat at the union hall and the organizer told them what to say!

runawaytrain and johndeere4020 like this.
  11. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

Someday X you must take the low road ..... If for no other reason than to see how it feels. Then you can go back to business as usual.

12. EX396

EX396 Well-Known Member

There you go again. Worried about who said it, rather than what is said.

13. EX396

EX396 Well-Known Member

Ha, ha. Just typing it made me feel better. Then I quickly realized saying what I said anonymously over a computer wouldn't make me any better than him. I'm not above taking the low road....it's just that the victim must be worth the consequences. He's not.

14. runawaytrain

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: We pretty much know what you were thinking. After all you are human. He's just a dirty :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: ..... Now I feel much better. He's not worth it but I did it anyway.

Last edited: May 8, 2015
  15. runawaytrain

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: OK, I'm done now.

16. Crazy Trucker

Ahhh how sweet taking up for week people who can't say stuff because fed ex might pull their contract.

17. runawaytrain

It's "weak" Crazy ... Not "week" as in days of the week ... But we understand it's the week of the vote ... Actually it's the day of the vote. So settle down it will all be over with before you know it.

18. runawaytrain

Most the time Crazy I don't call people out on their grammar because I'm not the greatest myself in that area despite my mother being an English teacher. But you have been such a pain in my ass over the last few weeks I'm going to make an exception. Good grief dude, use spell check ... break out a dictionary. Do something to make us think you at least got out of the 5th grade.

19. joes bar and grill

joes bar and grill Well-Known Member

Anybody see my parrot?

SwampRatt likes this.
  20. Crazy Trucker

Lol