FedEx Freight | GPD Scorecard

Lets try this "truth monster" let's say EX is a union buster (which I don't think he is) if you and your side are so smart, and you have the "facts" why not just answer his point's tit-for-tat. He makes a point you counter it, I don't think you can, so you call names and ridicule. Whether you agree with him or not (and I don't totally agree with his viewpoint) he does articulate his point well, you do not.

Lets try this "truth monster" let's say EX is a union buster (which I don't think he is) if you and your side are so smart, and you have the "facts" why not just answer his point's tit-for-tat. He makes a point you counter it, I don't think you can, so you call names and ridicule. Whether you agree with him or not (and I don't totally agree with his viewpoint) he does articulate his point well, you do not.

Well you just proved my point it's clear he isn't a truck driver and he won't name his employer. There is 2 strikes again if he is a union buster why should we debate him? What exactly does he have to say other than proving he has no morals and no respect for any people like truck drivers. I don't need his advice no thank you when he gets a job here peddling freight or as a road driver I will respect his opinion. But I highly doubt he has ever even seen the inside of a tractor let alone drove one.

[QUOTE
Well you just proved my point it's clear he isn't a truck driver and he won't name his employer. There is 2 strikes again if he is a union buster why should we debate him? What exactly does he have to say other than proving he has no morals and no respect for any people like truck drivers. I don't need his advice no thank you when he gets a job here peddling freight or as a road driver I will respect his opinion. But I highly doubt he has ever even seen the inside of a tractor let alone drove one.

Look I can kinda see your point, but all I've heard from the beginning of this crap how "right" you guys are and how you have the "facts" and you not afraid of the "buster's" but what I see is a bunch of nonsense. Debate his points, prove him wrong, do something besides call him a buster. I have seen the inside of a truck and I do know what you go through, yet you call me names without any kind of effort to debate.

[QUOTE

Look I can kinda see your point, but all I've heard from the beginning of this crap how "right" you guys are and how you have the "facts" and you not afraid of the "buster's" but what I see is a bunch of nonsense. Debate his points, prove him wrong, do something besides call him a buster. I have seen the inside of a truck and I do know what you go through, yet you call me names without any kind of effort to debate.

Not trying to beat a dead horse but you don't work here either. I do respect you because your actually in the profession and have worked here in the past.

[QUOTE

I agree with your earlier post, I don't think EX is a union buster either...he's previously said what he does and since he's been a member since 2010 (before the union campaign got started), the accusations for him being a union buster just doesn't add up...and let me add I don't know this person either.

Also, I feel the reason they don't debate him is the fact that they can't....as he's stated before, he's been a union member and can speak of first hand knowledge/experience....of the pro's on here that actually work for FedEx, I'm guessing that zero have NEVER belonged to a union, therefor they can only regurgitate what they've been told.

In conclusion, they ONLY way they could debate EX is if they sat at the union hall and the organizer told them what to say!

You shouldn't. You should keep doing what you are doing.

I wouldn't be talking down to you if you would stop with the name calling. But since you haven't I might as well talk to you on your level....maybe I'll enjoy a little vacation...ah what the hell I'll take the high road. Man, that was difficult. You should have read what I had typed out before I deleted it. :) Enjoy your evening there Crazy.
Someday X you must take the low road ..... If for no other reason than to see how it feels. Then you can go back to business as usual.

Well you just proved my point it's clear he isn't a truck driver and he won't name his employer. There is 2 strikes again

There you go again. Worried about who said it, rather than what is said.

Crazy Trucker said:
What exactly does he have to say other than proving he has no morals and no respect for any people like truck drivers.
I happen to respect plenty of truck drivers. I'm not concerned at all if you believe I have morals or not. Your opinion of me doesn't concern me at all.

Crazy Trucker said:
But I highly doubt he has ever even seen the inside of a tractor let alone drove one.

I'd love to make a wager on that one. Was a hostler 27 years ago when I was with 396. Even had a grievance filed against me for making some pick ups when I was in management back in the day.

Someday X you must take the low road ..... If for no other reason than to see how it feels. Then you can go back to business as usual.

Ha, ha. Just typing it made me feel better. Then I quickly realized saying what I said anonymously over a computer wouldn't make me any better than him. I'm not above taking the low road....it's just that the victim must be worth the consequences. He's not.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: We pretty much know what you were thinking. After all you are human. He's just a dirty :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: ..... Now I feel much better. He's not worth it but I did it anyway.

Last edited:
Ha, ha. Just typing it made me feel better. Then I quickly realized saying what I said anonymously over a computer wouldn't make me any better than him. I'm not above taking the low road....it's just that the victim must be worth the consequences. He's not.
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: OK, I'm done now.

Ahhh how sweet taking up for week people who can't say stuff because fed ex might pull their contract.
It's "weak" Crazy ... Not "week" as in days of the week ... But we understand it's the week of the vote ... Actually it's the day of the vote. So settle down it will all be over with before you know it.

It's "weak" Crazy ... Not "week" as in days of the week ... But we understand it's the week of the vote ... Actually it's the day of the vote. So settle down it will all be over with before you know it.
Most the time Crazy I don't call people out on their grammar because I'm not the greatest myself in that area despite my mother being an English teacher. But you have been such a pain in my ass over the last few weeks I'm going to make an exception. Good grief dude, use spell check ... break out a dictionary. Do something to make us think you at least got out of the 5th grade.

Most the time Crazy I don't call people out on their grammar because I'm not the greatest myself in that area despite my mother being an English teacher. But you have been such a pain in my ass over the last few weeks I'm going to make an exception. Good grief dude, use spell check ... break out a dictionary. Do something to make us think you at least got out of the 5th grade.

Lol