FedEx Freight | GPD Scorecard

Are we talking about drivers hear or union busteres that command big compensation and little respect.
Now you are confusing doing something because they respect you and because they have negotiated to.

I can respect a bunch of folks, but perhaps the job they perform doesn't command such compensation. Then there are a whole bunch of folks that have positions that command big compensation but command little respect.

Now you are confusing doing something because they respect you and because they have negotiated to.

I can respect a bunch of folks, but perhaps the job they perform doesn't command such compensation. Then there are a whole bunch of folks that have positions that command big compensation but command little respect.
Damn, I wish I could write like this.

You can't argue this truth. And what you can't fight you mock or try to discount in some way. But you can't change the truth no matter how hard you try.

Are we talking about drivers hear or union busteres that command big compensation and little respect.

We are talking about the lack of correlation between compensation, profession and respect. I don't respect the person because of their chosen profession or how much money they make. I respect them for their character. Because you chose to drive a truck for a living you think people don't respect you. That's your hang up, not mine.

We are talking about the lack of correlation between compensation, profession and respect. I don't respect the person because of their chosen profession or how much money they make. I respect them for their character. Because you chose to drive a truck for a living you think people don't respect you. That's your hang up, not mine.
It's all about character ... Would you respect a man's promotion if he cheated to get it?

I have no problem with respect from coworkers family friends even local managment.
Respect from the upper managment thats adifferent store.
And i cant respect someone that receives a pension from the teamsters and then says there bad .Send the check back then youll have my respect.

And i cant respect someone that receives a pension from the teamsters and then says there bad .Send the check back then youll have my respect.

It's your right to decide who you want to respect and who you don't. As to the Union buster you speak of and his pension check:

How much credibility would you give his words if he had never been a Teamster in his life? Apparently he earned a pension while a Teamster, now he's telling you what's wrong, in his opinion, with the organization.

I don't like the IRS, if I get a refund check should I send it back or should I deposit it as it's my money? What's the difference?

It's your right to decide who you want to respect and who you don't. As to the Union buster you speak of and his pension check:

How much credibility would you give his words if he had never been a Teamster in his life? Apparently he earned a pension while a Teamster, now he's telling you what's wrong, in his opinion, with the organization.

I don't like the IRS, if I get a refund check should I send it back or should I deposit it as it's my money? What's the difference?

There is a big difference joe got voted out and thought of a way to stick it to his former employer. It's sad that his profession broke up his family. Why should we listen to either of you clowns, who make alot of money trying to talk down to us and explain to us that were not worth better pay and benefits. Even though the company is making record profits but doesn't want to take care of the same employees who made them 1 in the ltl market. You have no morals you have already proved that and would be happy if America was made into a giant sweat shop as long as your getting paid you don't care.

This post that you just quoted from X ask you 3 questions. You can't answer them. Why is that? See, your guys problem is you don't like the truth. You don't like things that make sense. I find it comical when you guys try to debate him. It truly is like him dealing with unarmed men. You got nothing.

This post that you just quoted from X ask you 3 questions. You can't answer them. Why is that? See, your guys problem is you don't like the truth. You don't like things that make sense. I find it comical when you guys try to debate him. It truly is like him dealing with unarmed men. You got nothing.
You got that parrot thing happening again

Why should we listen to either of you clowns

You shouldn't. You should keep doing what you are doing.

Crazy Trucker said:
who make alot of money trying to talk down to us and explain to us that were not worth better pay and benefits. Even though the company is making record profits but doesn't want to take care of the same employees who made them 1 in the ltl market. You have no morals you have already proved that and would be happy if America was made into a giant sweat shop as long as your getting paid you don't care.

I wouldn't be talking down to you if you would stop with the name calling. But since you haven't I might as well talk to you on your level....maybe I'll enjoy a little vacation...ah what the hell I'll take the high road. Man, that was difficult. You should have read what I had typed out before I deleted it. :) Enjoy your evening there Crazy.

You shouldn't. You should keep doing what you are doing.

I wouldn't be talking down to you if you would stop with the name calling. But since you haven't I might as well talk to you on your level....maybe I'll enjoy a little vacation...ah what the hell I'll take the high road. Man, that was difficult. You should have read what I had typed out before I deleted it. :) Enjoy your evening there Crazy.

Easy tiger I might cry :clappy:

And you can't explain why we should listen to any of you clowns who don't work here especially ex lax and Joe dirt who are getting paid to bust a union.