FedEx Freight | GPD Scorecard

Driver retention. According to your thinking, and other's thinking within the company, turnover (or lack there of) plays into this as well.

Because one location has more loyal employees that another, that (loyal, dedicated) location's workforce might not see the same gains as another location, just down the road? This solely based on low turnover? This is one reason why, there are times when workers MUST do what they can to improve the current workplace.

We are beyond comparing ourselves to the top dog in the industry. We can now make the case, in some locations, comparing our compensation to traditionally "lesser carriers". In my location, the disparity exists within the company, as well.

You might not like my method for seeking redress on this, that is fine. Just know that every single path within the Company has been explored, tried, and exhausted. Currently, the hard part is being patient enough to see if/when the company will respond.[/QUOTE]

Employee retention is one strong indicator as to the general "happiness" of employees with their employer. When they begin to leave at a rate unacceptable to the employer and/or seek other avenues :) that is a strong indicator that they aren't happy. As an employer you then dig a bit deeper to determine what it should take to retain those employees.

When you have a restaurant full of customers and they complain the food sucks, only to come back the next day, you tend to let their actions speak louder than their words.

Im paying attention to a company saying you can be replaced in your area so were not paying more.
SEE WHAT BEING A LOYAL
DRIVER GETS YOU.

Agreed. Unfortunately, in todays' business climate I believe the loyalty (both ways) is a rarity at larger corporations. Your loyalty to your employer gets you a better route, more vacation, better start time. It doesn't always get you more money. If more money is what you are after you can give up the better route, start time and vacation and go elsewhere. Staying indicates that you would rather have what you currently have than the alternatives.

No sense in arguing with jd he is just troll who has nothing to add to this debate other than trying to argue and make you mad.

As usual you weren't paying attention, I'm thinking that's a major part of you problem. You quoted him in a response that wasn't directed at me. How would you know what I bring to the debate, you've never made an effort to listen to anything I say much less debate me. However you did call me a liar which you've still yet to establish. But go ahead tell us how bad you have it.

Agreed. Unfortunately, in todays' business climate I believe the loyalty (both ways) is a rarity at larger corporations. Your loyalty to your employer gets you a better route, more vacation, better start time. It doesn't always get you more money. If more money is what you are after you can give up the better route, start time and vacation and go elsewhere. Staying indicates that you would rather have what you currently have than the alternatives.

What ex lax is trying to say is the company has no loyalty to it's employees and has no interest in doing the right thing.

Nope. I said what I was trying to say. You apparently read what you want to read.

Wow did your employer make you take me off ignore? Remember you have to bust the whole union and have to post a response to everything anti union your getting paid good money to do so. You need to work a little harder for less pay I think fed ex is going to cut your pay because of the gdp raises or maybe just maybe you have a contract with fed ex.

UPDATE/Correction

Location--BLS # New Rate (if known)
NAS
Nashville 19.95 =$25.08

HKY Hickory 19.04 =$25.08

GBO Greensboro 19.10 =$25.08

Columbus, OH 19.36 =$25.08

DAY Dayton, OH 18.36 =$25.08

DCU DECATUR, AL 18.99 =$25.08

,YUM Yuma Az 18.45 =$25.08

OTM OTAY MESA, Ca 19.56 =$25.08

HMSHERMISTON , OR 18.44 =$25.08

BHM Birmingham, AL

CLE CLEVELAND, OH

CGT Chicago Hieghts 23.57 = $26.43

KKE Kankakee, IL

CIN Cinnaminson, NJ
Rfd Rockford, IL from 23.66 to 25.08
RKI Rock Island IL

INDIndianapolis

CCI Cincinnati, Oh

POS POCONO SUMMIT

WNY WATERTOWN , NY

SBN SOUTH BEND

BFS BELLOWS FALLS , VT

LOU Louisville, KY

STL Saint Louis MO

EKC E KANSAS CITY

MEM Memphis

Feel free to copy and paste, adding any info that is known.

Wow did your employer make you take me off ignore? Remember you have to bust the whole union and have to post a response to everything anti union your getting paid good money to do so.

Nope. I got tired of reading responses to nobody....was curious to see what kind of nonsense they were responding to. When I grow tired of your incessant drivel I will ignore your messages again. Actually you are still on my ignore list but I can click on "show hidden messages". ;)

If I were a paid union-buster you wouldn't ever see me post anything positive about unions. You wouldn't see me agreeing/liking or being non-responsive to pro-union stances that are well thought out.

Nope. I got tired of reading responses to nobody....was curious to see what kind of nonsense they were responding to. When I grow tired of your incessant drivel I will ignore your messages again. Actually you are still on my ignore list but I can click on "show hidden messages". ;)

If I were a paid union-buster you wouldn't ever see me post anything positive about unions. You wouldn't see me agreeing/liking or being non-responsive to pro-union stances that are well thought out.

Ah yes heard these tactics used before by Joe dirt from lri. Do you honestly think none of us have sit through anti union meetings? That is exactly how he starts out saying all kinds of good things about the union even says if he was unemployed he would look for a union job. You got to get everyone on your side before you start your anti union rhetoric.

Congratulations on your 500th breakthrough on likes. You now have 113 trophy points. You don't get paid for those but I think it would be nice to know your respected by your fellow posters.

Last edited:
Not that impressed took ex396 four years six months to hit 500.
crazy trucker at323 likes in 8months.
Congratulations on your 500th breakthrough on likes. You now have 113 trophy points. You don't get paid for those but I think it would be nice to know your respected by your fellow posters.

You cant be serious.You, red, and jd are the only ones who like his posts. If the same 3 people give you 500 likes it's far from being respected by your peers.