ABF | Harrisburg June 20, 2017, 1 P.M.: Right-To-Work Is Wrong Rally

Thats not a risk, thats a challenge.

Must be neat, working a whole career at the last standing nmfa carrier. You're a lucky guy. Not everyone is so lucky anymore. I tried. I found out, the hard way, how little stand up most drivers have anymore. You stick your neck out, you get your head chopped off.

Must be neat, working a whole career at the last standing nmfa carrier. You're a lucky guy. Not everyone is so lucky anymore. I tried. I found out, the hard way, how little stand up most drivers have anymore. You stick your neck out, you get your head chopped off.

No argument from me here.

I really want a picture now. Your argument makes as much sense as the 15 dollar an hour burger flippers. Have you noticed stomping your feet and throwing a tantrum isn't the easiest way to get what you want?

By your logic, all these new bus drivers have to do is vote no and strike and they will be on par with ups for pay and bennies. If they fall short, it must be their own fault.

Sorry, I cant draw. Stomping your feet and throwing tantrums is more your style, not mine. I just get thrown out of meetings for yelling, remember?

Its the non unions that have to try and keep up with the Jones's not the unions.

Sorry, I cant draw. Stomping your feet and throwing tantrums is more your style, not mine. I just get thrown out of meetings for yelling, remember?

Its the non unions that have to try and keep up with the Jones's not the unions.

You've obviously been retired a little while then! Nonunion shops have been upping pay to keep the seats filled, meanwhile the union shops can't grasp that they are worth some coin, and settle for meager increases.

I gotta ask a 3rd time, what shop has a good contract in your opinion?