ABF | Harrisburg June 20, 2017, 1 P.M.: Right-To-Work Is Wrong Rally

Easy, ot after 8, good medical that's free, a pension, a decent pay rate, work rules.

If it sucks so bad, why would you want to pay for it, your arguement makes no sense.

Compared to other freight barns, and is a decent choice.

And your argument is stupid and foolish so I understand why it makes no sense to you.

You are the one that is saying their contract sucks, whose contract is good then?

You're just playing Monday morning quarterback with the issue, you honestly think it's just so simple that guys could just strike and get big pensions.

No, I think you are simple by asking the same questions over and over.

What questions, I think you contradict yourself, I wasn't asking questions.

How about answering this question I asked 4 pages ago.

Why cant companies have a free choice if they want to pay you or not if they feel you didnt do you job like they expected you to do. Why is that mandatory? After all, you dont think that the unions should get paid if you feel they didnt do the job like you expected them to.

What questions, I think you contradict yourself, I wasn't asking questions.

You have been nothing but questions. The same three over and over as a matter of fact. Why are you defending mandatory dues? If youre contract sucks, why are you still defending mandatory dues? Yada,yada,yada, why are you stll defending mandatory dues? Are you catching my drift yet or do I got to draw a picture?

No one is campaigning, I just don't get the big deal. .

Do you even realize that you spent one of your whole days off arguing over something that you find is no big deal? Is life that boring for you or dont you have a life? Or maybe, it just is a big deal to you. It would make sense if you were non union wanting to go union without having to pay union dues. It would also make sense if you were anti union and wanted to see unions falter but it makes no sense at all if its not a big deal to you?

No, yeah isnt evasive to a multiple choice question. Just what was I thinking? Do you know how ridiculous you sound?

Hows this for evasive, here was my reply

You proved nothing. You dont just quit paying because you dont like your leaders. I wouldnt of paid taxes for decades if I thought that way and guess where I wouold be today. You fight and try getting those leaders removed but when the majority dont believe as you, you get screwed. They keep getting screwed then wonder why. Whats the definition of insanity. Doing the same things over and over and expecting different results. All those leaders would of been gone decades ago if I would of had my way. So why shouldnt the members have mandatory dues that the majority voted for? I had to grin and bear it when I wasvoted against and forced to accept it so why shouldnt they. Do you think they are special and deserve special privileges?

Its Saturday night, you must be drunk but I'll keep playing along because I'm not the one wasting one of my whole days off.

Stop pretending that riding the end of union freight was fighting for something, I've told you, feel free to go organize some barns if you think it'd so simple. You get all choked up about the glory days and don't understand its not like that anymore!

You proved nothing. You dont just quit paying because you dont like your leaders. I wouldnt of paid taxes for decades if I thought that way and guess where I wouold be today. You fight and try getting those leaders removed but when the majority dont believe as you, you get screwed. They keep getting screwed then wonder why. Whats the definition of insanity. Doing the same things over and over and expecting different results. All those leaders would of been gone decades ago if I would of had my way. So why shouldnt the members have mandatory dues that the majority voted for? I had to grin and bear it when I wasvoted against and forced to accept it so why shouldnt they. Do you think they are special and deserve special privileges?

And you keep going around in circles, pretending things get better.

How bout answering my question aboUT who has a GOOD union contract, in your opinion.

You sure shut up when I rattled off decent white paper contracts, let's see what you think is so great, how bout that?

How about answering this question I asked 4 pages ago.

Why cant companies have a free choice if they want to pay you or not if they feel you didnt do you job like they expected you to do. Why is that mandatory? After all, you dont think that the unions should get paid if you feel they didnt do the job like you expected them to.

Lol, I get it, your a BA that retired, and your feelings are hurt that you hear that guys aren't happy with your representation.

As to your question, they have to pay you for time worked, that's a winning labor board case all day long, no union needed, although effective union representation would help.

You have been nothing but questions. The same three over and over as a matter of fact. Why are you defending mandatory dues? If youre contract sucks, why are you still defending mandatory dues? Yada,yada,yada, why are you stll defending mandatory dues? Are you catching my drift yet or do I got to draw a picture?

I really want a picture now. Your argument makes as much sense as the 15 dollar an hour burger flippers. Have you noticed stomping your feet and throwing a tantrum isn't the easiest way to get what you want?

By your logic, all these new bus drivers have to do is vote no and strike and they will be on par with ups for pay and bennies. If they fall short, it must be their own fault.

Do you even realize that you spent one of your whole days off arguing over something that you find is no big deal? Is life that boring for you or dont you have a life? Or maybe, it just is a big deal to you. It would make sense if you were non union wanting to go union without having to pay union dues. It would also make sense if you were anti union and wanted to see unions falter but it makes no sense at all if its not a big deal to you?

Who sez my Saturday is a day off?