FedEx Freight | Hillary for President ?

binladen doesn't follow my God, Bush may be telling a lie to further support, and for the record I don't vote anymore, I don't care who makes it to office, it doesn't matter, we will always be in the same old boat, politics as usual. War has always been around even in Biblical times, there will always be wars, people that believe in the cause and people that don't.
Your God, my God, their God. How many millions have died because of this over the centuries? I'm sick of it. There is no God but the one in a person's imagination. The Bible? Written by man. BY MAN! What part of this don't people get? The same for the Koran and the Torah and every other so-called divine inspiration induced writings. We are born and live and die. From nothingness into nothingness. A free mind is a beautiful thing. Dogma kills the human spirit; man's ability to think for himself.

Your God, my God, their God. How many millions have died because of this over the centuries? I'm sick of it. There is no God but the one in a person's imagination. The Bible? Written by man. BY MAN! What part of this don't people get? The same for the Koran and the Torah and every other so-called divine inspiration induced writings. We are born and live and die. From nothingness into nothingness. A free mind is a beautiful thing. Dogma kills the human spirit; man's ability to think for himself.

This thread just took a turn that will keep me from posting in it.

I will not debate religion with one that will knock another mans beliefs!

Sorry fellows.. Gone too far for me!!! Cando.. What respect I had.. well... G'nite!

That is your belief Cando, I respect that, we are free to believe as we wish, as for myself I believe and as gtrdone said no one will ever convince me otherwise, I believe in God, I love and worship him, to me without God there is no hope, you and I are both entitled to our belief, thats one of the things that is great about our country, thats one of the reasons I served this country. No big deal here, we are all free to think.

"They worship the media and do not think twice to the way the media brainwashes them. "
Are you referring to the way right wingers have shut themselves off from the world outside of the echo chamber of Faux News and Sean and Rush? It's really tragic because the "liberal media bias" hoax has worked wonderfully. Now all we have are right wing trash such as Faux News and the rest of the Corporate Media, meaning they naturally spin for the benefit of profit motives, not political ideology.

This thread just took a turn that will keep me from posting in it.

I will not debate religion with one that will knock another mans beliefs!

Sorry fellows.. Gone too far for me!!! Cando.. What respect I had.. well... G'nite!

Didn't want to step on your toes so hard, gtrdone. I'm sorry for that. I am not so much knocking another man's views, but standing up for the right to state my own without being "damned to hell" for them. The conservative christains in this country who play the victim card so well, ought to try and walk in the shoes of an Atheist sometime and see what it really feels like to persecuted for a viewpoint or belief. When's the last time an avowed non-believer got elected to office anywhere, even so much as for dog-catcher?

Wow:hide: If this is what the thought of Hillary is doing to this FED-EX thread,I just can't imagine what she would do to the country:chairshot: :chairshot: I'll vote for the other guy:funky:

That is your belief Cando, I respect that, we are free to believe as we wish, as for myself I believe and as gtrdone said no one will ever convince me otherwise, I believe in God, I love and worship him, to me without God there is no hope, you and I are both entitled to our belief, thats one of the things that is great about our country, thats one of the reasons I served this country. No big deal here, we are all free to think.
Thank you for serving, Grocery Thrower. I too have served proudly. But I saw no religious aspect to it. That would seem to me to border on Marxism. I served because I didn't know which direction to go in life. College didn't interest me, so off to the Navy I went for five years. I respect military veterans for their service, but I am careful not to be overly nationalistic with it.

Didn't want to step on your toes so hard, gtrdone. I'm sorry for that. I am not so much knocking another man's views, but standing up for the right to state my own without being "damned to hell" for them. The conservative christains in this country who play the victim card so well, ought to try and walk in the shoes of an Atheist sometime and see what it really feels like to persecuted for a viewpoint or belief. When's the last time an avowed non-believer got elected to office anywhere, even so much as for dog-catcher?

Noone was "Damning you to Hell".. I was raised a Christian and never have I persecuted a Athiest.. Read my post below again...

I am a religious man.. I may not live like I should every day.. But, No matter what someone else believes, thinks, or convinces himself of.. It's the faith that I have in myself and the power above me that gets me through each day, and that has provided me with what I have.

No persecution there!!! I stated what my faith in God and my Heavenly Father has done for me in my life. I am not throwing my beliefs on you.. Believe what you want..

Yes, the Bible was written by men.. That lived in the same land where we are fighting a war today.. The same land that war has gone about for 2000 years.. Tell me what the war is about?? It's not oil..

You say you did not want to step on my toes so hard.. You say that a Christian should step in an Athiest shoes to see what it's like to be persecuted.. I really don't think you have stepped out of your shoes yet..

Persecution is part of life.. no matter what your beliefs are! We.. Human beings, are persecuted everyday.. in everything we do.. it's part of life!

Noone was "Damning you to Hell".. I was raised a Christian and never have I persecuted a Athiest.. Read my post below again...

I am a religious man.. I may not live like I should every day.. But, No matter what someone else believes, thinks, or convinces himself of.. It's the faith that I have in myself and the power above me that gets me through each day, and that has provided me with what I have.

No persecution there!!! I stated what my faith in God and my Heavenly Father has done for me in my life. I am not throwing my beliefs on you.. Believe what you want..

Yes, the Bible was written by men.. That lived in the same land where we are fighting a war today.. The same land that war has gone about for 2000 years.. Tell me what the war is about?? It's not oil..

You say you did not want to step on my toes so hard.. You say that a Christian should step in an Athiest shoes to see what it's like to be persecuted.. I really don't think you have stepped out of your shoes yet..

Persecution is part of life.. no matter what your beliefs are! We.. Human beings, are persecuted everyday.. in everything we do.. it's part of life!

The damned to hell comment was meant rhetorically. Sorry to attribute it to you. Man has been fighting man from the begining of time, I suppose. But the number one reason of all time has been over religion. I've been in other shoes, so to speak, in my lifetime. I graduated from a Christain School. I spent a good bit of my upbringing in a non-denominational evangelical church. I've experienced just about everything that can go on in a church setting except for snake handling. And you know what I realized most poignantly? The fact that it was all man. It was men pushing people to the ground, nearly snapping necks rather than being "knocked out in the holy spirit". It was my parents admitting to me as an adult that they weren't really "speaking in tongues". They didn't want to appear they weren't "connected to the holy spirit" to the other church folks at the time. I suspected as much at the time. I seem to have been born with a world class BS detector, you see. Turns out the Pastor was a pedo. For real! He was molesting two black foster kids from Africa. I still remember their names. Turns out one of the assistant pastor's wife was messing around with the church custodian. Some church, huh! I know what most people will say and have said to me. "You can't blame God for the failings of men". But I can't get past the part where they claim they are righteous men and they are in touch with this God of theirs and how this God is omnipotent and omniscient. I just finally said to heck with it and realized that religion is a creation of man. If there is a God, he/she has to be very disappointed in what has been done in his/her name. And I really shouldn't classify myself as an Atheist, because I just don't know if their is or isn't a deity. Atheists believe there isn't. That's enough of this for now.

I know other people have already mentioned this, but......why is this thread in the FedEx Freight forum? Shouldn't it be in the Politics forum?

Well I admit there are not any republicans that really excite me but as far as Hillary that will not happen.

Hillary wants socialized medicine and socialized education systems she feels that illegal immigrants have a right to education and healthcare.

I will not argue that the Republicans have not shown much leadership in immigration and spending but Hillary is not the answer.

Hillary wants to lower the speed limit to 55 in all states!! thats enough for me not to vote for her!! immigration is a joke!! people who are illegal are telling our goverment how to run things!!

All I can say is WOW. :ohmy: On a lighter note Hillary and socialized medicine and immigration is definitely not the way I want this country to go. If it was up to me it should go way back to the beginning.

Also one must remember this country was founded under God. If you take a look around at all the politics and kicking God out of everywhere you will notice crimes have gotten more violent, kids are out of control, people in general have been a real letdown. The problem is no guidelines and nothing to look up to. It really doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why!

Hillary would ruin this country even more and I truly hope she doesn't get the chance.

Franklin :1036316054:

Why don't you just move to Canada. BC gets just as much rain if not more than Washington State.
You and your Sierra Club buddies is the reason we can't drill for oil in Alaska and in this country. All the blood is in your hands for wanting to send all our oil dollars to the Middle East so they can support terrorists that like to stay occupied running a religious Jihad.

:smilie_132:

Big time agree.....

While we are bringing up oil in Alaska, here a note. I watched a documentary about a neutral cameraman that went to the spot in Alaska to see just what harm oil drilling would do. He did not find the tall trees and animals everywhere. What he found and filmed was desolation. Nothing. The place was inhabitable. No animals could live there and no humans could survive there. So the million dollar question here is....Just what exactly would be harmed? The million dollar answer...NOTHING. Reminds me of the pipeline and how everyone said it was going to kill the Caribou.It did the exact opposite. Caribou numbers rose dramatically. Why? Because the increased heat and water and increased vegetation. Again..It does not take a rocket scientist to figure these things out. Why the Sierra Club and the other groups can't figure it out is beyond me....:shrug: They say theres enough oil under Utah alone to support this country for many many years.....And that is just one state........

Big time agree.....

While we are bringing up oil in Alaska, here a note. I watched a documentary about a neutral cameraman that went to the spot in Alaska to see just what harm oil drilling would do. He did not find the tall trees and animals everywhere. What he found and filmed was desolation. Nothing. The place was inhabitable. No animals could live there and no humans could survive there. So the million dollar question here is....Just what exactly would be harmed? The million dollar answer...NOTHING. Reminds me of the pipeline and how everyone said it was going to kill the Caribou.It did the exact opposite. Caribou numbers rose dramatically. Why? Because the increased heat and water and increased vegetation. Again..It does not take a rocket scientist to figure these things out. Why the Sierra Club and the other groups can't figure it out is beyond me....:shrug: They say theres enough oil under Utah alone to support this country for many many years.....And that is just one state........

USA TRKR :1036316054:

I don't know about oil in Utah.
I know that Utah has plenty of coal to last hundreds of years until Clinton signed a bill pushed by the Sierra Club to put all that coal off limits.
All that area in Alaska north of the 60th parallel looks like the Nevada desert. Just shrubs.
The excuse of protecting the caribou is just a tool like the spotted owl was used by the environmentalist wackos to try to ruin the US economy so we could also enjoy the standard of living of their compadres in Cuba and Venezuela.

:smilie_132:

Wow:hide: If this is what the thought of Hillary is doing to this FED-EX thread,I just can't imagine what she would do to the country:chairshot: :chairshot: I'll vote for the other guy:funky:

Even though your post MAY be somewhat tounge-in-cheek, the fact is, if Hillary were to be elected, "you ain't seen nuthin' yet"!

This country would, in effect, cease to exist, as we know it. Nothing would be beyond comprehension. Anarchy? Marshall law? Outright civil war?

Sound like lunacy? Perhaps at first, untill you listen to this woman, her plans for this country, her ideaology. Now THAT is lunacy.