Holland | HO, BV, ER, MA, and PN to close in JUNE 2009.

going going, GONE

Cityman, I agree with your post EXCEPT for the end is near statement. Hopefully the YRC morons may be done consolidating terminals and leave well enough alone. I hope those high paid morons are smart enough and patient enough, to allow some time to pass by so all the recent closures that have taken place, can positively take effect and financially stablize our operating ratios bottom line. If empty head Zollars keeps consolidating at this current pace, we will not have any more terminals to close by the end of 2009. The IBT had ought to tell YRC, you are done with future COO requests for 2009, SEE YOU IN 2010, Good Bye!! :nutkick::ranting2:
I don’t see the ibt telling yrc anything, your pension payments for the rest of this year
Are being negotiated away as we speak, that’s over 200 million in pension payments. then comes your insurance somewhere down the road. Read this YRC Negotiates $351 Million in Sale/Leasebacks - CoStar Group
Then add in the 250 million a year they are taking out of our paychecks for the next 4 years, yrc has shed well over 4,000 teamster jobs (paychecks and payments)in the past
year and more on the way they aren’t paying for anymore, and the numbers go on and on, yet its all never Enough is it?, and never will be. I can just picture an old Bethlehem steel worker reading
this stuff on this site and shaking his head, saying to himself “these fools just don’t know what they’re
in for”