ABF | HOME SWEET HOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't those be white flags you're waving? :hilarious:

Why is it every time the same person (not even with this company) always come back just to provoke members who are on this forum? This same guy will start a conflict with someone just to incite anger... when he gets in over his head he runs for help, and cry to the mods. I just wonder why someone has to be so childish? This person should get a long time out and learn how to play with others.

Despite enormous efforts, this forum remains OPEN. :1036316054::6799::smilies 19296::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2:
I really don't mind anyone coming to chat here, even if they don't work as a driver in our industry. We are all helpful and willing to answer what questions they might have and discuss our issues. But this statement tells me that someone exerted "enormous efforts" to try and get this thread closed. Unfortunately for him the other participants acted responsibly and it didn't happen. I am happy and proud to see that my Brothers at ABF did not let this thread get closed by acting irresponsibly.

I think everyone needs to step back a bit , take a breath , cool the jets.

I will tell you what I think, that advice coming seven pages into the thread after it was all basically said and done with is the epitome of the idiom "close the stable door after the horse has bolted".

I think everyone needs to step back a bit , take a breath , cool the jets.
For what it is worth, & I am just another number @ Truckingboard. Completely ignore the person. Not one person responds to him. Trust me, if no one responds to him he has lost the ability to communicate with the very people who makes his day, gives him a woody, or any another description you care to use. After a while he will tire of posting comments when no one responds to him. He craves an audience. Lose the audience, he loses the interest, and loses the aphrodisiac. Maybe our nature prevents us from responding to him. For me, about the second day of this back & forth, I quit reading about him. I found another post for my entertainment. Von.

They both can't handle your responses. If I may say you have done a great job.
Why are you so determined to focus everyones attention to hostess? Are you saying hostess is to blame for the yrc mou?
muler, you and docker; oops I mean nonunionfool, will need to get used to me responding to to your OPINIONS. Of all the people on Earth, the opinions you two espouse are, for the most part, fundamentally erroneous. I'm quite confident most members here are capable of " separating the wheat from the chaff". And that is why I will continue to offer my opinions. Unlike others who have been driven away due to the badgering, I've got thicker skin. And besides, I truly enjoy giving you both the opportunity to unleash (that's for you "nonunionfool") your TRUE personas.

muler, you must have been an only child. Or very spoiled. Why can't you simply accept that not everyone can OR will cow to your brow beating.
Of course your "chest pounding" is IMO EXTREMELY entertaining, no wait it is HYSTERICAL. You do understand that there are a significant number of members who recognize you for what you are.

As far as Hostess is concerned. There were Teamsters employed there. And obviously some were participants in CSPF. I don't feel the need to PROVE the obvious.

Are you familiar with the adage about unarmed opponents? NUFF SAID :nono h4h:

muler, you and docker; oops I mean nonunionfool, will need to get used to me responding to to your OPINIONS. Of all the people on Earth, the opinions you two espouse are, for the most part, fundamentally erroneous. I'm quite confident most members here are capable of " separating the wheat from the chaff". And that is why I will continue to offer my opinions. Unlike others who have been driven away due to the badgering, I've got thicker skin. And besides, I truly enjoy giving you both the opportunity to unleash (that's for you "nonunionfool") your TRUE personas.

muler, you must have been an only child. Or very spoiled. Why can't you simply accept that not everyone can OR will cow to your brow beating.
Of course your "chest pounding" is IMO EXTREMELY entertaining, no wait it is HYSTERICAL. You do understand that there are a significant number of members who recognize you for what you are.

As far as Hostess is concerned. There were Teamsters employed there. And obviously some were participants in CSPF. I don't feel the need to PROVE the obvious.

Does this mean you won't be inviting Muler to become an honorary member of the YRC GLEE CLUB?

Is this how you debate?Just what does this post have to do with my questions that you quoted? I knew that you would be getting the courage up to post again now that you saw smokestack's post.You now know it wont be long to till intervention comes. I'm asking if the intervention could just hold off for just a little longer so I can at least get this poster to rebutt something,anything. I assure this administration there will be no insults on my end.

So albag, since you tried to divert this debate with hostess and now with this irrelevant post so please,will you now atleast try and answer my questions?

Why are you so determined to focus everyones attention to hostess? Are you saying hostess is to blame for the yrc mou? If you cant,all you have to do is say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.