Yellow | Hot off the press yrc teamsters plan b

4 letters and you're out of here on the 5th. But hey, you're starting with a clean slate. I just hope your low man on the pole, then you have a little more time before they get rid of you. If you have been here long enough to have 4 or 5 week vacation and you're not a kiss a!! Brown noser !!! your gone.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
The only good I see of this different proposal, is that they took out the giving up your third weeks vacation. Oh, and that they cant buy another company

wrench how long do they stay in your folder ? in the rest of the company they disappear after 9 months and you start over

WTF!? So your late for work five times over a few years and they can fire you for it? I am voting no. Shut the doors and with all of the fright needing to be moved still and no one to move it all we will have out choice of where we want to work next since everyone will be trying to clam a piece of that new fright.

How hard is it to be at work on time, I don't even see coming in late listed as part of the attendance policy but it's covered elsewhere in the contract.

It's technically not, the deal is put together but won't be signed until after the vote passes.

Due date is Feb 15 on the first loan.

Whats the bonus for Welsh pulling this off?
Get treated like a worthless piece of trash and work cheap.
Almost like a war, work cheap, die young!