Yellow | Hot off the press yrc teamsters plan b

So no cost of living increase for 2 years and no $750? I don't think it's enough to get a yes vote from me. Looks like WE really lost the negeotations here

I was wondering about that ... I don't see the $750 mentioned at all - did I miss it? Going back to re-read.

So no cost of living increase for 2 years and no $750? I don't think it's enough to get a yes vote from me. Looks like WE really lost the negeotations here

Here’s what I see ---- these are the only ones I fully understand. I’m sure we’ll get clarification tomorrow during meetings.
Lump wage raise of $750 for 2014 and 2015
$.40 per hour raise in 2016, 2017 and 2018. They withdrew the “no increases for Non-CDL”
Profit sharing bonuses will NOT be subject to the 15% reduction.
For Attendance: All employees start with a clean record. But they allowed the change.
Paid Vacation: From 45 to 40 hours/week now – in 2017 we get paid vacation of 42.5 and in 2018 back to 45 hours/week.
Paid Vacation: Withdrew the reduced vacation
Direct Deposit – will be mandatory
Start pay for Non CDL changes - $14 starting, with $18 being max

You can tell this isn't a "must have to survive" proposal or that attendance language would have been stripped out. Are we to believe the banks require attendance dings don't drop off your record at some point. Technically, they could fire you using 10 year old infractions. Would they risk a "must have - bank dictated agreement with a clause like that? This whole deal has got me wondering how much is the "finders fee" of this financing,,,,and where all, and who all is getting a piece of it.

I don't know what exactly all the problem is with the attendance policy... That being said... I can tell you that past infractions fall off at some point.. I think 18 months? 9 months? I don't know exactly the "time line" - but the 'fired for 10 year old infractions' that isn't true...

Believe you me - there are sooooo many people under this "attendance policy" currently that need to be let go for their 'attendance' or 'lack there of' and yet.... they are still here.

I would encourage you to understand the attendance policy - perhaps ask a few of your 'brothers' living under it... what it's really like....

Just saying.

Looks like $750 is in for first 2 years

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I was wondering about that ... I don't see the $750 mentioned at all - did I miss it? Going back to re-read.

See first line of "wages." Lumps in 2014 and 2015 "Same"

So..... be happy and take your lumps.

And what is the Western Conference attendance policy ?

Show up
If your not going to show up - Call
If you don't call - there's a problem

It really isn't a problem for anyone that want's to work.

Just saying....

The only good I see of this different proposal, is that they took out the giving up your third weeks vacation. Oh, and that they cant buy another company

and the vacation calculation has a definite "return" to the current calculation... that felt positive.

If this company is serious about reducing their debt from previous purchases , why haven't they offered up to sell Holland , New Penn or Reddway . Im voting NO and will wait for plan " C " . if this tenative agreement gets shot down the assets will be sold off anyways in bankrupcy .

And what is the Western Conference attendance policy ?

I don't know what exactly all the problem is with the attendance policy... That being said... I can tell you that past infractions fall off at some point.. I think 18 months? 9 months? I don't know exactly the "time line" - but the 'fired for 10 year old infractions' that isn't true...

Believe you me - there are sooooo many people under this "attendance policy" currently that need to be let go for their 'attendance' or 'lack there of' and yet.... they are still here.

I would encourage you to understand the attendance policy - perhaps ask a few of your 'brothers' living under it... what it's really like....

Just saying.

See post #19. It is cut and dry.

If you advance through the progression and then have no infractions for nine months, you return to step 2.

Verbal warning is a one time deal.

Everyone is given a clean slate.

That means EVERYONE is back to step 1.

That means you should UE from now until the contract is instated. You can miss all of the work you want from now until then and you have a "clean slate."

P. S. that's sarcasm for those that are having trouble understanding.

WTF!? So your late for work five times over a few years and they can fire you for it? I am voting no. Shut the doors and with all of the fright needing to be moved still and no one to move it all we will have out choice of where we want to work next since everyone will be trying to clam a piece of that new fright.

Whatever you current policy is carries over - if your letters "fall off" at 9 months now - they will continue to 'fall off' at nine months.

So you can't have more than 5 infractions in a rolling count of 9 months....

On the west coast we call it the 10 percent rule. Every 15 days it resets as long as you have not progressed it. So roughly you can miss two days a month without any real problems. Hope that helps the west coast attendance rules.

Well...the loan is already refinanced. Do the math.

The loan is not already refinanced... the refinancing of the loan depends on the signing of a labor agreement... they are one in the same. SO... the loan refinancing will be the last thing to happen... just saying.

On the west coast we call it the 10 percent rule. Every 15 days it resets as long as you have not progressed it. So roughly you can miss two days a month without any real problems. Hope that helps the west coast attendance rules.

That language has been eliminated, I believe. The progression I stated previously is the one in place.

Seriously?? Is that why no-one ever gets fired? Geezzz I've been wondering why so many people that can't show up don't get caught up in the "attendance policy".....

The progression is the same but still 10 percent. So in reality its almost impossible to be fired over it. You really have to try.

Just saying.
I don't trust them to do what's right. If infractions come off after a certain amount of time, it should say that on that on the agreement that changes how it currently is. This does not. The problem is: They could (their option) enforce it the way its written and fire you for whatever they please......and use this clause

If this company is serious about reducing their debt from previous purchases , why haven't they offered up to sell Holland , New Penn or Reddway . Im voting NO and will wait for plan " C " . if this tenative agreement gets shot down the assets will be sold off anyways in bankrupcy .

Because their to busy trying to sell YRCF!
When this crap gets flushed their won't be any floaters!