TForce | How Fast Do You Think We Will Be Union?

If you find this insulting, that's your problem. I'm not worried if you let it slide or not.

You the one that brought it all up. But I agree with you on one thing. I could care less about what you think. If you can think at all. :hysterical:

Happy Thanksgiving to all you people.
thanksgiving.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to you Skeeter my Apostolic Brother in JESUS,and also to every one else on the truckingboards.

I guess we should also say thanks to UPS for buying us.
God only knows where we would be by now if UPS hadn't came along when they did.

So Thank you United Parcel Service for using some of you pocket change back in 2005 to buy up all the Overnite stock,and joining us to your global company.

Happy Thanksgiving to you Skeeter my Apostolic Brother in JESUS,and also to every one else on the truckingboards.

I guess we should also say thanks to UPS for buying us.
God only knows where we would be by now if UPS hadn't came along when they did.

So Thank you United Parcel Service for using some of you pocket change back in 2005 to buy up all the Overnite stock,and joining us to your global company.

10-4 to that. Happy Thanksgiving to all....

UPGF, I am not doubting that it may be taken away, but there is still a slim chance, we will see the contract at our next union sitting.

Most are not interested in the 401, to be frank, I think it's foolish, but that is my opinion.
If everyone is so worried about the 401-k why weren't they in it when the company put money in it. U can go to the bank start a ROTH-IRA and do as good as your non matching 401-k would do or even better .Come on guys,,

Speaking of Thanksgiving, Did anyone get anything from the company for Thanksgiving like the gift voucher last year or did I miss out on something?