XPO | How long is your day , typically?

10-12 hours. They been bringing us in early and keeping us late. We gotta play the game to get out the gate.

First , let me say I'm not complaining - I like my job.

I'm curious how many hours other drivers work , on average. I'm P&D and have been for some time. No matter if we're busy or slow , I have averaged about ten hours a day for years. It goes up at the end of the quarter and deer season.

I've read that cutting hours has happened because of LEAN , dockworkers , lane optimization , and other reasons.

Your thoughts? Please and thank you.
Get 8 am breakfast with wife by 10:30 am a little afternoon nap supper with wife 5:30pm watch a little tv bed by 10:30PM Repeat daily No more 14 hr nights RETIRED

Maybe do inbound on a Saturday morning after line haul
happy season 3 GIF

Forget the daylight, never mind the moonlight. Get going yer late.
Sleep will be taken care of next week when you got back. And hurry up with that because we are waiting on you.

Back on the road this year. Left 7 hours 52 minutes on the table. But they are making us take that stupid lunch again. So it's 13 hour days on average.

Back on the road this year. Left 7 hours 52 minutes on the table. But they are making us take that stupid lunch again. So it's 13 hour days on average.
I hope you're not having issues with the amount of hours you're working since it sounds like you've been here for a while and knew what you were getting into unless you were forced there.

I hope you're not having issues with the amount of hours you're working since it sounds like you've been here for a while and knew what you were getting into unless you were forced there.

I am working as much as a want. Could get out a little earlier. But it’s not terrible. I did bid this on purpose.

Is everyone still slammed, I've been working 11 or more hours in the city every since the snow stopped a few weeks ago