Yellow | I have a suggestion for those of you who want to vote NO and close us down

You know you think we are mice and will vote yes if you offer us dome and gloom. With this kind of tactic you are making so many of us turn our hopes of this company turning around to a bunch of guys and gals who will tell you to go straight to hell. The banks and managemant at YRC Inc are the Losers here, Not the Teamsters you want to blame us. You YRCW lost it. Not us. We are the ones who do the work. You can beat us down all you want. But you will never BEAT US!!!!We will prevale.... So managemant, YRC Inc and YRCW take your job and shove it!!!!!! We will move on.......... You Lose!!!!!!!
You are ignorant, the chances of another union job are slim. At least in the south. Vote yes and move on to somthing else and let your brothers and sisters keep thier job.

At least they will be working. Some may be losing there un employment soon enoiugh.. They can make more money with partial unemployment check plus working for YRC then not working at all. Obviously the job situation must not be very great if they are laid off and have no job and no healthcare.

At least they will be working. Some may be losing there un employment soon enoiugh.. They can make more money with partial unemployment check plus working for YRC then not working at all. Obviously the job situation must not be very great if they are laid off and have no job and no healthcare.

So... What your saying is they should vote away the chance for a recall to fulltime... ever...and be happy they can work part time and receive partial unemployment with no health and welfare! What happens when the unemployment runs out?

The union said that the four hour thing will bring the laidoff guys back..
well it must be true then . we all know they wouldnt lie to us again now . would they.
1 best contract ever.
2 shiny wheels wont take our jobs just make us stronger.
3 utilty is what we need to stay ahead of every1 and will make more jobs for our guys.
4this 5 percent will bring us all the way back and make us stronger.
5 this 10% and pension till 1/1/11 is all we need to right this ship.
6 we will go back into pension at full rate .
7no pension till june of 2011.

Animo, that is the best post I have ever read, I do not post often as I am a orphan, HA! HA!, This is a major deal for you guys and I read everyday. I think you made the most sence of all. I went thru this three times and I am glad I did, now I undersand what you all are going thru. Each time we went thru this I got more pension time and finally got to retire. I am not sure this will happen for you all, but what other choice do you have. Vote for your heart and see what happens. Good luck

The no voters reasoning keeps me coming back here, they are entertaining. They are the only people in this great country wanting to loose a decent job with bennies most unemployeed would die for! Yet they still try to justify it.
I am a no vote. And I'm not "wanting" to loose a decent job as you say. I'm simply tired of working for an corporation that is so mis-managed that it's ridiculous. We gave corporate more than enough money to pull out of this and keep some of the things that made this a good job. But now they have taken the encouragement away. They have treated us like crap on top of the concessions that we've taken. So I'm not voting no because I want the place to close, I'm voting no because they have taken enough and we've got nothing but crap in return. Either they come back with something better, or they can go ahead and close the doors. The loss in the quality of this job, is not worth the sacrifices anymore. What I "want" is to preserve the quality of this job.

Or they don't have a pot to #iss in never did, never will, and don't care.
Personally, I think that most of the YES voters are the ones that don't have any assets. They don't own anything, the bank does. That is why they are filled with fear of losing this job.....because the bank will come and get everything that they have, and they know it. I can only speak for what I see at my barn. The yes voters are so deep in debt that they would vote yes no matter what the offer is, because they can't make it one week without a full paycheck. But those 60+ hour weeks helped them win the "keeping up with the Jones race".

You are ignorant, the chances of another union job are slim. At least in the south. Vote yes and move on to somthing else and let your brothers and sisters keep thier job.
What good will any union job be when all you do is vote for cuts.

Personally, I think that most of the YES voters are the ones that don't have any assets. They don't own anything, the bank does. That is why they are filled with fear of losing this job.....because the bank will come and get everything that they have, and they know it. I can only speak for what I see at my barn. The yes voters are so deep in debt that they would vote yes no matter what the offer is, because they can't make it one week without a full paycheck. But those 60+ hour weeks helped them win the "keeping up with the Jones race".

I noticed that the YES voters are the ones who have been working all the overtime on the weekends to make up for the 15% givebacks.

Maybe instead of voting yes you should vote no and then go to the company and tell them you will work for $12 an hour and your career as a teamster will be guaranteed. If you want to save the company from drowning why not jump in head first????

funny how so many are worried about not being called a teamster any more but dont want to act like one to save what was once a good job for us all.
btw i voted no and sent mine in yesterday

stache. there are not as many yes voters as many would like you to think. they are just more scared and vocal .

So... What your saying is they should vote away the chance for a recall to fulltime... ever...and be happy they can work part time and receive partial unemployment with no health and welfare! What happens when the unemployment runs out?

The union IBT is telling us that they will not have a plan B..There is no second vote...So they are possibly voting away their say to ever have a 'say' again.

thank God this country was founded and fought for way before these guys were ever born!! there not willing to fight for anything!! can you imagine if the cold war woulda turned hot! these guys woulda been hi tailing it for canada!

GROW A SET!!

I have no clue why the word 'fight' is even used here...it is and excuse for tardation if ya ask me. Excuse my french but i think damnage is involved in alot of the decisions especially if fighting is the word....I is a fight when ya actually have legs to stands on..otherwise a "no" really seems to me like somebody who doesn't want to work...and is tired of getting beat..and wants to lay down and curl up and accept the fact that the nons and YRC kicked their sissy arses....they want to lay down, not work,like girls, and let their wives or the gov't pay their bills...or school or whatever.

guess you left your fight at 120. call slaven up may be he still has your manhood at his desk . lol
if you are from stroudsburg you know me and i didnt say your ol'lady .....