Yellow | I have a suggestion for those of you who want to vote NO and close us down

images

4974981445_1ed721de03_m.jpg

I suggest that
won't get you anywhere​

Since you all will be throwing away a ton of money to conjob, fedex and wall streeters who will take your loads, your money and leave you with nothing, I submit that in exchange for becoming the laughingstock of the freight world and killing YRC and ABF within a year:

Ask conjob to give us some money for the holiday season to buy gifts for our families, maybe fedex can kick in some money for the bills. Wall street who are laughing as we speak can finance upgrades to the projects I think Obama should build us as we'll likely be on welfare a while. Wall street types can sit in million dollar homes laughing at the dumb union working man with the hundreds of millions theyve made with our destruction and laugh about how we laid down without vaseline and without a fight-calm submission. yes, lets all go from being hard working men to wlefare bums. And that is exactly what may of us will be-losers.

I thought the rich wall streeters were sitting at home laughing at us now. Regardless I will be voting NO because Yrc and the Teamsters said at the last concesstion give back of 5% paycut and pension suspension that that was what they needed to survive now this package? I was going to vote yes on the mess but after being placed on suspension for a minor offense that any one would laugh at, I realized why would I vote for allowing the managment system at YRC to thrive in this atmosphere of creating a hostile work enviroment. And the manager that suspended me was also a theif-other workers at the terminal witnessed and reported him stealing company property and yet YRC did NOTHING but I get suspended for something so minor it makes one puke. If it is happening here then I can imagine system wide. Good riddenance to YRC and I will come back and collect free money thats all they have to offer now. Then I will be working at my other job so your arguement has no bite.

images

4974981445_1ed721de03_m.jpg

Your posts are creative and accurate Jay C. All the bravado ther nonunions are trying to stir here. i have to believe our bros are smart enough to not have them laugh at us if we shut our jobs and union down. I just cant believe rhe average IBT guy is willing to sit on his ass watching Oprah all day like a bum.

I suggest that
won't get you anywhere​
Your posts are creative and accurate Jay C. All the bravado ther nonunions are trying to stir here. i have to believe our bros are smart enough to not have them laugh at us if we shut our jobs and union down. I just cant believe rhe average IBT guy is willing to sit on his ass watching Oprah all day like a bum.