Yellow | IBT Approves YRC Cameras in all Trucks

I don't understand what all the fuss is about. Just because they're using the money they skim off our paychecks to buy spyware to fire us with, ummm yeah that is pretty dirty isn't it.

The real question here is are we going to keep taking this bs or are we going to storm our locals and raise hell till they have to call the police and throw us out. A coordinated effort would get Hoffa's attention. Time to tell Hoffa enough with concessions, pension cuts, and spyware!!!

Y
The union is a bigger problem than blood sucking company's Hoffa must go we should stop paying dues[/QUOTE

Yes... Yes.... Only way to get their attention. But.... Will we do it?
It starts here and now... Quit saying it and do it. If your pissed as I can see in a lot of posts.... Just do it what the hell are we afraid of?
Losing union representation? Ha... The union is a joke... At least the officials. We are the union. Not them. C'mon.

:duh:You would think YRC would want to get a good "Branding" after all these years. I'm on I-75 and I-10 a lot in North Florida and still seeing a lot of this >>>
pYZNlJU.jpg

9t31J3W.jpg

qFGya2U.jpg
Time to spend money that makes you guys look sharp....:1036316054:

The real question here is are we going to keep taking this bs or are we going to storm our locals and raise hell till they have to call the police and throw us out. A coordinated effort would get Hoffa's attention. Time to tell Hoffa enough with concessions, pension cuts, and spyware!!!
I would guess Louisville is the place that should lead this job action....

so , Tyson Johnson & Gordon Sweeton & Ernie Soell & Bob Paffenroth , none of you guys thought to ask WHERE is this EXTRA MONEY coming from to pay for these camera's ??? or to ask is this how our -15% money is being spend ??
They didn't ask because they don't care, they have theirs.

:duh:You would think YRC would want to get a good "Branding" after all these years. I'm on I-75 and I-10 a lot in North Florida and still seeing a lot of this >>>
pYZNlJU.jpg

9t31J3W.jpg

qFGya2U.jpg
Time to spend money that makes you guys look sharp....:1036316054:
Walmart still list them as Yellow but hey no need to rush into things. Half the guards you pull up to you have to say Yellow,Roadway, YRC so they can find you on their list. Again, mismanagement from the highest level.

I hate to break it to you guys, but this tech is everywhere. Every driver loathes these cameras but carriers are adopting them in greater and greater numbers because the insurance companies are threatening to raise their rates if they don't.

YRC is spending money in the short term to save it in the long term. If you guys ever want your 15% back, you'd better get used to this kind of crap. Because it's everywhere, and the union can't stop it. Give it a few years and cameras will be standard equipment from the factory.

Yell and scream all you like. The union has already proven that they won't back you up, and trashing the local or throwing a wildcat strike will just make the lot of you look unprofessional. Like you have something to hide. That's how the company will spin it, the union will agree, and it could cost you your job.

Don't be irrational. Nobody likes this, but a lot of people hate e-logs too and they're going to be mandatory soon. So will these cameras, and if you're worried about getting fired despite knowing how the cameras work, then you need to back off that pedal and leave some room.

Well after 8 years of a failed brand merger, I guess they feel it is necessary to focus on this issue? This company will never succeed as noted above!!! YRC WHO?:sadwavey:Sorry nothing for them? Well how about Yellow?:sadwavey:Sorry Nothing for them Oh wait I have something for Roadway:bgroovy:sure I will take that we are all the same company . U R? :6788:At least twice a day!! BAD MANAGEMENT!!!!

I am not here to stir the pot. But we have had these for over two years here at conway.... now XPO. These cameras have SAVED guys their jobs too. Our drive cams hardly ever record. (They Don't record 24/7).... they record in 30 second loops. So what happened 31 or more seconds ago... if the camera isnt triggered will not be recorded. You have to hit the brakes hard or a very rough road (some railroads will set them off). I was really worried when we got them... but I really like them now.