ODFL | Icon

If you're keeping track of "your share" you're in the wrong line of work, or don't have a union card in your pocket and are butthurt about it.

Bring back the nextels and I'll bring back the 2.0. You don't give your number out to random strangers do you?

You do know there is a phone on our handhelds and you can make calls from it.....I know your old school and all but this new technology OD gives us is great.....you should give it a try on your next residential. :1036316054::popcorn:

Read a few post before that one for my thoughts on the handheld. They're horrible for phone calls. It's like the phone Micheal Douglas used in Wall Street .

Read a few post before that one for my thoughts on the handheld. They're horrible for phone calls. It's like the phone Micheal Douglas used in Wall Street .
May suck but it's free you don't have use your phone and yes your getting paid to make the phone call. It's a win win.:6799::biglaugh:

You make a valid point, but I'll just send a text on the handheld to dispatch to call for me. My job is to just drive truck move freight.

Don't know how we ever delivered freight before cell phones.Couldn't do my job without mine.Got UC Davis on my route.Even if I know where I'm going I like to call so I don't spend a bunch of time looking for someone when I get there.Had a construction shipment on campus.Called the contractors office after his cell went to VM.They gave me another nimber to call and so when I got there they told me where to back in and got the gradall ready.Its was a beautiful thing.

That all you got? All of us near the top do early starts. This is what a big terminal does, not a 7 door shack in WY buddy. Been here a lot more years than you, done it all before you decided to go to CDL school. Keep it up with your attacks. I don't even bother you nor care much for ya.
I'm not out of WY genius.. I run thru WY. Try to keep up will ya.. Should be easy with all that free time between trailer swaps.

Kool-aid anyone??? I loved delivering fitness equipment so much, bought one. Went in loaded on the truck, delivered to MY house, then got into a fight with the driver(which was me) THREATENED to call his company because he wouldn't bring it in the house. Two weeks later decided that it wasn't for me, returned it. I ended fighting with the driver who was picking it up(me again)..
Sarcasm.... Icons SUCK ! EVEN BOUGHT MY OWN APPLIANCE DOLLY TO MOVE THEM.
THE WORST FREIGHT FOR CUSTOMER/DRIVER INTERACTION !!!
FOUND OT FUNNY HOW MANY "so-called " athletic type people, would never offer help,when u delivered them their icon. For the record... NEVER ASKED FOR THEIR ASSISTANCE.. LIKE OWNING A ALLIGATOR, GET TIRED OF IT,THEN FLUSH IT AWAY... WERE THERE ALOT OF GOOD DELIVERYS? NO.. 40/60... BUT REMEMBER DRIVERS.. ICONS ARE LIKE HEROINE, GREAT HIGH AT FIRST(for the sales guy) BUT WILL END UP PUTTING U IN REHAB.. LOL... OH YA.. IT'S YOUR FAULT DRIVER'S,ALWAYS YOUR FAULT.... PLEASE SHOW MORE DEDICATION.. LMFAO !!!!! :grouphug:

Nobody Cares.
I'm sorry Billy..did I blow your cover? You started this ::shit:: the day I came on here and you haven't let it go. I ignored you and your shots at me long enough. The funny thing is all you did was insult the OD people in Wyoming thinking that's where I work. Nice detective work Sherlock! I don't need you to like me, narcissistic people aren't my thing. You just keep loving you Billy, it'll be okay.