Yellow | If the yes vote wins????

sugarfoot that was on the dock alone ,like i said most of them have moved on and been forgotten , like old bags of trash sorry to say

girl_darts_gif_newnew.gif

we can vote for Miss YRC I guess

She's bouncing forward just like we're bouncing back. :smile: :hide:

hanalad:
No, 36,000 when we first merged w/ the regionals included. Some were lost due to the combining of Yellow & Roadway. Some left on their own rather than transfer on the changes. Some retired. But, anyone on lay-off has been recalled a couple to three years ago, many had found other jobs they were satisfied with as well. The Company has and is trying to hire in almost all Regions across the Nation. There are Banners hanging on every Term. fence in the East. In Carlisle, we have a Pup with the Banner on it parked up on the PA. Tpke side.
I'm not sure where your numbers came from. It was my understanding that in January 2009 we had about 45,000 Teamster members employed at the YRCW companies.The argument that we haven't saved but just over half of those "good Teamster jobs" is sadly accurate.

The potus doesn't send jobs overseas, it's the ridiculous taxes imposed on business set forth by democrats,and don't forget the asinine environmental regulations that force manufacturing jobs to other countries. Minimum wage is ment to be a starting wage for someone entering the workforce, not as a way of life. Why not make minimum wage $50 or more per hour then we would all be rich right?

Not to do a Republican/Democrat thing but isn't this info interesting?

Schumer, to fund his own elections, taps deep into the plutocracy he condemns. In the 2010 election, Schumer ran basically unopposed. Still he was the No. 1 Senate recipient of money from the insurance industry, private equity, hedge funds, Wall Street, real estate, the cable industry, and hospitals. Schumer was No. 3 in money from lobbyists, Hollywood, and mortgage bankers.

Timothy P. Carney on Chuck Schumer: Voice of the little man, courtier of plutocrats | WashingtonExaminer.com