Yellow | If the yes vote wins????

Wins? Really? Nobody wins anything... It's a simple choice vote yes and keep working or vote no and see our union and company FAIL ! If you must blame something I would suggest the nearest republican PAC.... They love to see union jobs disappear !

The democrats love to see high wages disappear...

why was it that the last repuke running for potus was the one sending all the good jobs over seas and they are also the ones who keep stopping the raises for min wages?

why was it that the last repuke running for potus was the one sending all the good jobs over seas and they are also the ones who keep stopping the raises for min wages?

The potus doesn't send jobs overseas, it's the ridiculous taxes imposed on business set forth by democrats,and don't forget the asinine environmental regulations that force manufacturing jobs to other countries. Minimum wage is ment to be a starting wage for someone entering the workforce, not as a way of life. Why not make minimum wage $50 or more per hour then we would all be rich right?

The democrats love to see high wages disappear...
The Republicans have the Democrats beat in that department.
The potus doesn't send jobs overseas, it's the ridiculous taxes imposed on business set forth by democrats,and don't forget the asinine environmental regulations that force manufacturing jobs to other countries. Minimum wage is ment to be a starting wage for someone entering the workforce, not as a way of life. Why not make minimum wage $50 or more per hour then we would all be rich right?
Both parties have had their hands in sending our jobs overseas and overtheRioGrande. I would say that it started in at least 1980 when Jimmy Carter reinstated China's Most Favorable Nation status. Then in 1986 but The Great Ronald Reagan started the ball rolling on the North America Free Trade Agreement. That Agreement stirred a lot of controversy everywhere but Mexico. There are more than just a few factors that send our jobs abroad and I'm not so sure that they are all asinine. Right now China is enjoying an environmental nightmare along the lines of what we experienced in the 1960's and they don't know what to do about it. Worker's compensation and worker's rights as we know them don't exist in the third world countries that Walmart, Martha Stewart et al enjoy doing business in. I would say that these things outweigh the wage factor. As I see it there are only three ways to fix this problem. 1) Buy American but it costs a lot more than buying Chinese, Bangladeshi, Malaysian etc. 2) Tariff imports to the point that they cost as much as American and #1 above will happen. 3) Place quotas on imported goods as we have done with the automobiles. In the late 1970's when the quality of American cars was at its lowest and people started turning to Datsun, Toyota and Honda for cars that were cheap to buy and cheap to operate and the quality was good and improving. The US implemented these quotas in 1981 and that resulted in those auto manufacturers building plants in the U.S.
That'll end my harangue for now.

No you should not blame the Co. the blame should be with the IBT because they cannot or will not do any thing you know that we are only 3% of our union

Wins? Really? Nobody wins anything... It's a simple choice vote yes and keep working or vote no and see our union and company FAIL ! If you must blame something I would suggest the nearest republican PAC.... They love to see union jobs disappear !

I guess it's Bush's fault

Fear was the deciding factor in this yes vote. Did we learn anything else? I'm sure the company is aware of this, but big cities will be less and less interested in keeping these wonderful union jobs and guess where the purchased transportation is?

I didn't know we had a Miss Roadway, were you elected or appointed?

I noticed that there were several that mentioned "Miss Management" on here a lot of times........She seemed popular...... I hope imissroadway becomes popular to....but for all the right reasons though....

Doing our woke this will be a wake up . I will say that we will lose jobs when this passes we have lost with the 10% and the other 5%

Fear was the deciding factor in this yes vote.

Oh sure it was all "fear".... Didn't have anything to do with common sense and logic.....The reasons that most of the "yes" voters cited made a whole lot more sense than what most of the "no" voters posted as "reasons".....

Bull **** it the People that dont vote you mist the point

What??? .....I'm trying to understand what your trying to say..... could you please use the "Reply with Quote" feature so we know to whom your replying to? It just makes it easier that way....and please...proof read your post before you use the "Post Quick Reply" feature...I'm sure you don't want your points to be "mist" by those reading your Posts.....

What??? .....I'm trying to understand what your trying to say..... could you please use the "Reply with Quote" feature so we know to whom your replying to? It just makes it easier that way....and please...proof read your post before you use the "Post Quick Reply" feature...I'm sure you don't want your points to be "mist" by those reading your Posts.....

That's right Mr. pilot just keep kicking everyone right in the nards. Show everyone your smarter than everyone on this board. Oh yea..................PERIOD!

Doing our woke this will be a wake up . I will say that we will lose jobs when this passes we have lost with the 10% and the other 5%

Not sure what your attempting to say with the part that I highlighted...However, to the other part....I would respond that if the "No" vote prevails...ALL the jobs will be likely lost........It is my opinion that you may be right in the short term about layoffs.....maybe.....however, in the long term, as the Economy hopefully improves and the financial condition of YRCW improves...hopefully..... Job opportunities will actually be greater due to a prevailing "yes" vote....

That's right Mr. pilot just keep kicking everyone right in the nards. Show everyone your smarter than everyone on this board. Oh yea..................PERIOD!

No, Mr series60..... That is not my intention.....I was just admonishing Mr doweall that it will help him get his points across better to read the post before posting it, to make sure that it expresses the intended point, in a clear and concise manner.... .....I don't consider that "kicking" anyone in the "nards", as you put it....

But I'll concede, I should have left it alone.....If I offended Mr doweall in anyway....I apologize for that....

I noticed that there were several that mentioned "Miss Management" on here a lot of times........She seemed popular...... I hope imissroadway becomes popular to....but for all the right reasons though....
Series60 has her for his avatar, she has a nice ummmmm top end.

It's not nice to call Bouncy, Miss Management that could be considered down right disrespectful. :biglaugh:
girl_darts_gif_newnew.gif

we can vote for Miss YRC I guess