Central Transport | I'm Officially a CT Douch !

I saw my first Vitran tractor pulling a beat up old yellow CT trailer today while out picking up. I thought "poor fellow"

It 's. embarrassing pulling their junk around..especially when you're getting ragged on by other drivers from OD, UPS, Dayton, etc.. It all depresses me.

It 's. embarrassing pulling their junk around..especially when you're getting ragged on by other drivers from OD, UPS, Dayton, etc.. It all depresses me.

Well, are those other companies handing out job apps or have you made an effort to find a better job?

Don't let this place depress you dude....it's just your job and not part of who you are inside. Who cares what people think....No one is better than anyone else and I don't care what color or age your trailer is...your check clears the bank no less than theirs....Perception and image mean nothing to me.

Adding UPS to this list made me laugh. My husband would never want to work for UPS or FedEx. He's not interested in the required dock work that comes with low seniority at those places. Kudos to the drivers who wanted to make that sacrifice for the ultimate pay-off, but it's not for everyone. Let them laugh. Have self confidence. Don't be like a high school kid who is saddened by what the football players think of him.

I saw my first Vitran tractor pulling a beat up old yellow CT trailer today while out picking up. I thought "poor fellow"

Let me clarify. I felt bad for him that Vitran screwed him over and left him for scraps. It is ashame it didn't work out for you all. Hopefully it all works out in the end. I personally feel CT and a paycheck beats unemployment any day. You can hold your head up and know you are making a paycheck and not getting a hand out. Tell the drivers ragging you to FO. Everyone has been on the downside at some point in their life.

Adding UPS to this list made me laugh. My husband would never want to work for UPS or FedEx. He's not interested in the required dock work that comes with low seniority at those places. Kudos to the drivers who wanted to make that sacrifice for the ultimate pay-off, but it's not for everyone. Let them laugh. Have self confidence. Don't be like a high school kid who is saddened by what the football players think of him.

Let me clarify. I felt bad for him that Vitran screwed him over and left him for scraps. It is ashame it didn't work out for you all. Hopefully it all works out in the end. I personally feel CT and a paycheck beats unemployment any day. You can hold your head up and know you are making a paycheck and not getting a hand out. Tell the drivers ragging you to FO. Everyone has been on the downside at some point in their life.

Excellent......Some people simply get it.

Don't let this place depress you dude....it's just your job and not part of who you are inside. Who cares what people think....No one is better than anyone else and I don't care what color or age your trailer is...your check clears the bank no less than theirs....Perception and image mean nothing to me.

great post

CT42long has a post on their TB site saying we all are going to be weeded out at the first of the year. :kickedoutsmile:

hopefully we upset this apple cart so bad on our way out. drop union cards on the bathroom floors and drag your feet for big checks. might as well, we're going to be weeded out at the first of the year.