Yellow | International Proposes a Third Round of YRC Concessions

good202.gif
then vote yourselves out of a job
thWINKgif.gif

FedEx is
love-animation-26.gif

Hey Joe how would you feel if your fixed income pension was cut by the same percentage as the YRC pay cuts .. Last I figured it to it was around 34% ...I would have to believe you would be pushing for a NO vote if that was the case...The way I see it is that you want to keep your pension as is so the ones still working should have to take cuts to keep it intact...

Hey Joe how would you feel if your fixed income pension was cut by the same percentage as the YRC pay cuts .. Last I figured it to it was around 34% ...I would have to believe you would be pushing for a NO vote if that was the case...The way I see it is that you want to keep your pension as is so the ones still working should have to take cuts to keep it intact...

it ain't about me bro, I got a letter from NE Fund stating the amount I receive cannot be altered by anyone

but who knows

maybe if YRC gets knocked out

I'll take a whack in 8-9 years

it's about you bro

Glad to see you admit I was right..:Violin:

it didn't say any where in 'the letter' they were not going to pay into the pension

if I'm wrong the no vote will not result in them resuming the pension contributions

ya copy that, slave

it may be more costly to the taxpayers if they don't pass it
You might vote Democrat from now on if it saves your pension....Imagine that..relying on the dems for your bread and butter because the big money party.. wanted to leave ya high and dry again..You'll feel much better when Obama signs that.

You might vote Democrat from now on if it saves your pension....Imagine that..relying on the dems for your bread and butter because the big money party.. wanted to leave ya high and dry again..You'll feel much better when Obama signs that.

negative-you and crazy will feel better cause you're close but yet so far away..the majestic numbers are 60 years of age and at least 25 yrs of service..that's with no SS. That's a bit of a prob. I cashed out with 33 years w/SS. and a few bonus years.
But you still got a prayer. If the wonderful Democrats pass the Casey-Pomeroy Pension Bill the you can join the elite club. Miracles do happen. All I could say is
good_luck_06.gif

do you feel lucky?

negative-you and crazy will feel better cause you're close but yet so far away..the majestic numbers are 60 years of age and at least 25 yrs of service..that's with no SS. That's a bit of a prob. I cashed out with 33 years w/SS. and a few bonus years.
But you still got a prayer. If the wonderful Democrats pass the Casey-Pomeroy Pension Bill the you can join the elite club. Miracles do happen. All I could say is
good_luck_06.gif

do you feel lucky?

I ain't been so lucky my whole life.. I won't be expecting it then either..Probably work till death.:hysterical:

You might vote Democrat from now on if it saves your pension....
I won't. I will sacrifice MY pension for the good of MY country. I will survive with or without my Teamster Pension. But my Country will not survive with this Country becoming a total nanny state, like it is becoming.

I won't. I will sacrifice MY pension for the good of MY country. I will survive with or without my Teamster Pension. But my Country will not survive with this Country becoming a total nanny state, like it is becoming.

Now "this" has got to be the best post in a long long time! Superb!!!

The corporate people who benefit when you vote for the other goofs....suck as much if not more off of this gov't//you listen to too much goofy radio and TV people, who ill never tell ya all the nanny bennies they get...They probably get the biggest smile everytime they here a working man say something like ya did...cause they are just gonna take it just like Zollars...so ya best just look out for your own and get your share cause the people who make the reports and talking points for that media are gonna look out for their own...and they do that by convincing you to not look out for your own. It probably tickles them hearing that a Teamster would love to give his pension back for them to get more rich and powerful off of...I'm sure the local would willingly wait for you to run out and cash your check if the bill passes and you can bring it back and maybe they can find a good use for it..instead of giving it back for the warmongers and union busters to use.

Keep voting GOP and see how much more they'll take from ya. I don't doubt that they are the reason it's gone to begin with...Working men voting for Reagan/GOP has finally caught up to us. they pushed their 401k crap and soon they'll take social security also ..so the financial sector makes tons off of everytransaction..which they don't get under the DB pensions like we have...so less and less took part in pensions like ours..and they all dissapear....but they'll be looking for us to bail everybody out 20-50 years from now..when they realize that people raided their 401 k's and the market rips them apart and the average joe can't play the market effecively,because we are not stock market people.and they won't have any money to retire on.......you are willing to give your pension away for things the gov't(GOP) wanted yoiu too..not because the working men did something wrong..

Now "this" has got to be the best post in a long long time! Superb!!!
Superb??????
Ya had guys on here fighting for the company to keep contributing at full rate last year....and they will be and are hear right now saying they will not give anything back to YRC to survive........yet you guys will give it up for absolutely no reason at all except some wierd reason that has been spoonfed by the people who stole it to begin with. Is it any wonder why ABF and YRC are the only ones left....cause agreeing with Rush Limbaugh is more important than sticking together with the people who do the same trade as you......funny thing is...that the people who Rush came to serve stick together...and destroy us at everychance they can get....and they do it with your vote and support of their issues..

Last edited by a moderator:
...so ya best just look out for your own and get your share cause the people who make the reports and talking points for that media are gonna look out for their own...and they do that by convincing you to not look out for your own.
"Get your share"? There lyes the whole problem with this liberal, give me more handouts, type of thinking. You obviously haven't got the memo.....This Country is going broke because of this "hand out" society that we are creating. You keep begging for more handouts, I'll keep working to support myself, and keep my Country up and running. I've worked hard to earn my Union pension, but if it were to disappear, I will still survive without the Gobt. handing me money, while I sit on the couch.
Obviously you hate people that make money in this Country. Well have you ever been hired by a poor person? I doubt it. These money makers are the ones that hire us.

It probably tickles them hearing that a Teamster would love to give his pension back for them to get more rich and powerful off of...
Who said that I would LOVE to give back my pension? I said that my Country is much more important than my pension. You were really reaching there!

"Get your share"? There lyes the whole problem with this liberal, give me more handouts, type of thinking. You obviously haven't got the memo.....This Country is going broke because of this "hand out" society that we are creating. You keep begging for more handouts, I'll keep working to support myself, and keep my Country up and running. I've worked hard to earn my Union pension, but if it were to disappear, I will still survive without the Gobt. handing me money, while I sit on the couch.
Obviously you hate people that make money in this Country. Well have you ever been hired by a poor person? I doubt it. These money makers are the ones that hire us.
The people that make money in this country are the ones that are turning it into a handout society. Research Bilderberg Group. They are exporting all the good jobs and exploiting cheap foreign labor to maximize profits. Just as the money people did to YRC, they are sucking all the money out of the federal govt and the middle class.

The larger problem is that we need to get back to what the Founders intended. At this point, it doesn't much matter what political party they're from, these career politicians need to be flushed, on a regular basis. All they do is run for re-election the day they're sworn in. There is no reason working men and women in this country cannot be treated well and have a good life. Likewise, those that spend the time and money on education and working their way up in an organization, should be entitled to whatever they earn. That doesn't mean they should be treating their workers badly either.

What we've all seen happen in America and at YRC is a damn shame, with no easy answers or quick solutions. I'm out of it now, and I don't envy what you are all faced with. It's easy to see the hurt and anger in reading these posts. Always hope for the best.

Superb??????
Ya had guys on here fighting for the company to keep contributing at full rate last year....and they will be and are hear right now saying they will not give anything back to YRC to survive........yet you guys will give it up for absolutely no reason at all except some wierd reason that has been spoonfed by the people who stole it to begin with. Is it any wonder why ABF and YRC are the only ones left....cause agreeing with Rush Limbaugh is more important than sticking together with the people who do the same trade as you......funny thing is...that the people who Rush came to serve stick together...and destroy us at everychance they can get....and they do it with your vote and support of their issues..

OK, so Rush is not pro-labor and his is anti-union..that don't make him a bad guy. The Teamster union is all we got..the union depends on a thriving economy and healthy company financially to make demands. Rush exposes the Harvard educated hood from Chicago for what he really is..a fraud

Rush is nothing more than an entertainer his ratings go up he makes tons of cash his ratings go down he will be looking for a new gig...Hannity is the same thing They base themselves on conservative views and it is like a following that keeps them in the money ...

And both of them had to be in the union to get where they are today...

Well I guess you all seen it by now. Just published in Charles Demastus-Freight Haulers in Cyberspace Space. Goverment Wistleblower leak it today. Next week ombama & the dems. are going to make there move. They are going to confiscate all 401 K and IRA accounts. they will be put into what they call a NATIONALIZED RETIREMENT ACCOUNT. He will invest the 16 trillion in t-bills. They are useless the, next bubble. China will not even buy them anymore. They will deem it if nessary. The artical has the goverment web site listed & remarks from the traseary dept, & the labor dept. All web sights listed and all breaking news stories listed in the artical