Yellow | Is 710 members afraid to fight?

Cry the coach get fired???? Demand would be a better word.....Coach that does'nt produce winning results.....for what ever the reason.......ya lets keep him. Good Plan

he isnt here and it wont matter whos in charge this company will go under unless( the economy goes skyrocketing which it wont, multi employer reform, or they bankrupt yrcfrieght) n o one will by newpenn or holland becuase of pension liability..(highly unlikely). ...or managment learns to MANAGE and some really cost restrictive work rules are gone..... go to the kc shop wow really dumb workrules , shuttle drivers etc etc and you see the waste..... the clean up rules for shop and yard......wait 30 minutes for placards to be put on by yard guys in chicago, i dont have enough time to show all the things that waste money and time that cause this place to not make money like it should

he isnt here and it wont matter whos in charge this company will go under unless( the economy goes skyrocketing which it wont, multi employer reform, or they bankrupt yrcfrieght) n o one will by newpenn or holland becuase of pension liability..(highly unlikely). ...or managment learns to MANAGE and some really cost restrictive work rules are gone..... go to the kc shop wow really dumb workrules , shuttle drivers etc etc and you see the waste..... the clean up rules for shop and yard......wait 30 minutes for placards to be put on by yard guys in chicago, i dont have enough time to show all the things that waste money and time that cause this place to not make money like it should
Cellblock I think I understand what you are trying to say but you are wrong on all the little things. We are alreaddy doing shuttles work with the moves they 're making the road men do. You don't wait for yard men to flip placards anymore, you do it and charge .20 and they pay it. Don't think we are going under because of the little sh*t. The banks are not going to let us go untill they get their money back, which they are making to much on. You'll hear that the regionals are making money and we are'nt. Do you really believe that? Take a quater out of your left front pocket and put it in your right rear pocket and you'll start to understand how their accounting works.:1036316054:

pilot yes iknow how accounting works playing the numbers game .... just as a road driver tired of us having more to do and rest do less but still make the same....and knowing the change is just for ELIMANATING JOBS AND LOSING CUSTOMERS IN EOL and i have alot of friends losing there jobs (yellow and roadway guys) it sucks...and 2 eol shouldnt have to move there terminal is very profitable, drive alot of miles, but hey maybe its better to get out now before it all sinks like a sub with screen doors
sorry been offf topic
yes some places we do the little things.............but management and and some of the other little things need to change and yes the 15 minutes here there also do add up to millions dont know if you now just example in kc shop for example and some of the other shops do................ i just see alot of ways this company could save tens of millions with out the give backs, we have given to help lol bottom line this just sucks for all teamsters now and in the future and retires cause they will probabably lose half there pension more

pilot yes iknow how accounting works playing the numbers game .... just as a road driver tired of us having more to do and rest do less but still make the same....and knowing the change is just for ELIMANATING JOBS AND LOSING CUSTOMERS IN EOL and i have alot of friends losing there jobs (yellow and roadway guys) it sucks...and 2 eol shouldnt have to move there terminal is very profitable, drive alot of miles, but hey maybe its better to get out now before it all sinks like a sub with screen doors
sorry been offf topic
yes some places we do the little things.............but management and and some of the other little things need to change and yes the 15 minutes here there also do add up to millions dont know if you now just example in kc shop for example and some of the other shops do................ i just see alot of ways this company could save tens of millions with out the give backs, we have given to help lol bottom line this just sucks for all teamsters now and in the future and retires cause they will probabably lose half there pension more

I haven't turned a wheel in over two years but it would seem to me that "Somebody" is getting paid to flip cards, hook sets, fuel tractors ect....Unless this is one of the hidden "Give ups" to get on the Bosses good side. Otherwise I don't see any savings depending on who does it. I do fear your correct on the loss of customers....don't like it....but YRC seems to have taking a position of they don't give a rats due to every stick of freight runs at a loss anyway. I also think this moving Terminals and running extra miles is gonna bite us in th ars with the price/possible shortages of fuel. The powers that be think I'm an Idiot so I hope their right........Then again they always look about a Mile/Few Hours down the road.....Kindda one of the reasons we're in trouble IMHO.

I thought I would re post this for albag, and coster nice job have read all the post any eddie sightings yet any changes I bet not

1. Well the truth is you will never get it back, not even with ten thousand grievances, you see the IBT runs the freight department not 710 or 705, guess what they both found that out, the executive board at the IBT sets jurisdiction and that is what they did like it or not.

2. And this is for you albag, also the Union your agent the principal officer of your local along with the IBT freight Negotiations committee is your exclusive bargaining agent, and that is why albag you do not need to vote on work rules, before you come back and say anything post the rules that say you do, point out the language in the contract, the law or by laws you will not find them .

3. You do have the right to vote on the contract, and your elected officials, in fact at the IBT level we are the only Union that votes for the President and executive board of the IBT member by member the rests of the unions do it at conventions.

lenny P , he couldn't take the fact that the new agent was in charge, and not him any more, so he quietly retired , he ran roadway not eddie, he even dress up like and roadway agent, he didn't like not being in charge and ed left all Roadway stewards out of negotiations on the work rules which is why most are Yellow and the Yellow Stewards did that really tick him off, but ed had a plane so he left quietly, I mean as soon as he had to pull his first trip in years he left.

lenny P , he couldn't take the fact that the new agent was in charge, and not him any more, so he quietly retired , he ran roadway not eddie, he even dress up like and roadway agent, he didn't like not being in charge and ed left all Roadway stewards out of negotiations on the work rules which is why most are Yellow and the Yellow Stewards did that really tick him off, but ed had a plane so he left quietly, I mean as soon as he had to pull his first trip in years he left.

I haven't seen Lenny since I quit in 2005. The last I knew he was technically a driver, but spent most of his time doing steward stuff. About a year after I quit, I discovered a voice mail on my cell phone from him saying he hadn't heard from me in a while, and whenever he doesn't hear from somebody in a while, it means things must be going well. I never called him back. I didn't have nothing against him, I just didn't want to have to explain to a "big time union guy" why I quit and went to a non-union TL carrier.

"big time union guy" that's a hoot!
But at least this is in the right thread. Cause lenny would sure put up a fight if he had to drive! LMAO

"big time union guy" that's a hoot!
But at least this is in the right thread. Cause lenny would sure put up a fight if he had to drive! LMAO

I do remember the jokes about him being miserable when he had to actually drive a truck somewhere. I think he made two short runs to Grand Rapids or something per week.

The nominations letter will be out around August or September 2012 than when the incumbents will hire your favorite ambulance chaser as a election officer, than they will mail you a ballot, and ( I don't think you are like the rest of the members or you wouldn't have asked) you will than put the ballot on the magnet attache it to the refrigerator and than around April or May of 2013 you are going to throw it out so what really matters. Any one that cant read through the lines key words , ambulance chaser, the refrigerator, mail you a ballot, put the ballot on the magnet ...........

I thought I would re post this for albag, and coster nice job have read all the post any eddie sightings yet any changes I bet not

1. Well the truth is you will never get it back, not even with ten thousand grievances, you see the IBT runs the freight department not 710 or 705, guess what they both found that out, the executive board at the IBT sets jurisdiction and that is what they did like it or not.

2. And this is for you albag, also the Union your agent the principal officer of your local along with the IBT freight Negotiations committee is your exclusive bargaining agent, and that is why albag you do not need to vote on work rules, before you come back and say anything post the rules that say you do, point out the language in the contract, the law or by laws you will not find them .

3. You do have the right to vote on the contract, and your elected officials, in fact at the IBT level we are the only Union that votes for the President and executive board of the IBT member by member the rests of the unions do it at conventions.
If you had not noticed ed still has not seen fit to grace the drivers that he represents yet. Even better, our own leech has pulled his favorite stunt again, guess an extra board man will get a runaround. Hows that for leadership?:fingure:

If you had not noticed ed still has not seen fit to grace the drivers that he represents yet. Even better, our own leech has pulled his favorite stunt again, guess an extra board man will get a runaround. Hows that for leader , ed has let it know tp every one ask Jesse nobody is going to tell him what to do he was there on Thursday , left for Florida yes thats right Pat rewared Ed by sending him to Florida for four days so if you want to see him get on a plane,

My2cents said:
If you had not noticed ed still has not seen fit to grace the drivers that he represents yet. Even better, our own leech has pulled his favorite stunt again, guess an extra board man will get a runaround. Hows that for leader , ed has let it know tp every one ask Jesse nobody is going to tell him what to do he was there on Thursday , left for Florida yes thats right Pat rewared Ed by sending him to Florida for four days so if you want to see him get on a plane,

Come on now he has had a stressful week......lol
Do you have any idea how hard it is playing hide and seek.

funny that ed cant tell us anything about the change, if the numbers change, when bidding will start, we need to call him and ask why he doesn't know, what every local knows they have to meet and were given there new numbers with optional dates if change is approved , just check the boards , Im tired of him

go to the hall and ask for bylaws or constition and see if you can find something in there to remove him .......whether its by peition, or unioun meeting making a motion and have alot of guys there to secondit theres got to be something in the bylaws or constition you would think.................and see if you get the runaround at the hall then you will know theres maybe alot of things the board wouldnt want you to know ......................worth ashot

go to the hall and ask for bylaws or constition and see if you can find something in there to remove him .......whether its by peition, or unioun meeting making a motion and have alot of guys there to secondit theres got to be something in the bylaws or constition you would think.................and see if you get the runaround at the hall then you will know theres maybe alot of things the board wouldnt want you to know ......................worth ashot
Why don't you go to the hall and get a copy of the by-laws. Why don't you start a petition. WHY because you aren't a member of 710 and you aren't domiciled at 309.