Yellow | Is 710 members afraid to fight?

"albag if you were a supervisor what would your decision have been? Remember, BIG pad @ IN. 49!" got to love albag always has the company side
So, I'm just curious. Since it was MY fault I had no EZ-Pass what should I have done?

Once again Albag we can always count on with the mangment answer to the question, but albag we new you had that going for you, stop you are doing it to yourself you make this easy,

Once again Albag we can always count on with the mangment answer to the question, but albag we new you had that going for you, stop you are doing it to yourself you make this easy,
How about just a simple answer to the question I posed. If you forgot your EZ-Pass what would you have done?

"How about just a simple answer to the question I posed. If you forgot your EZ-Pass what would you have done?"

1. If the question was if I forgot your EZ-Pass what would you do have done.
2. You answer was go home, you said that , I didn't ask anything about that deal, nor do I know any more than you have posted on that....... if you must know what I personal think about it ask, again but you know the answer......... PS the answer is there albag look for it

Have you ever seen the movie the best little ***** house in Texas were the Mayor keeps disappearing check it out Ed all the way.

the bottom line is he is trying to figure out what next week union meeting is going to be, after the last one, to our face ed and pat concurred on 29.3 you must file on a lane, not 29.3 the contract is wrong you must not be reading the right pages, whoever is telling you that is wrong, wrong again ed, for around 6 years I have been collecting my guarantee wages under 29.3, around November 2009 ed tells me he doesn't understand how that is, the last agent just got lucky. He must have been real lucky because I collected 18 different claims before they decided to just let me run my bid, WTF happen last week now we have it!!!!! just as Chuck said it was WTF!!!! I stop filing a year ago WTF ED. How much money have everyone lost because of this??????

Click here: Sidestep - Charles Durning - The Best Little *****house in Texas.mp4 - YouTube now thats funny I found ED