Yellow | Is 710 members afraid to fight?

Election 2012 local 710 news flash!..........
Little Big Man Chuckie "D" the Holland flash agent that straighten out Holland the! He is Dock # 1 on the Seniority list at YRC, not sure how that happen, because the dock has no long term leave to work in the union in the dock contract, like it is in the road contract every remembers Chuckie D the originally Beck law looser ,he is asking people at Sysco, Holland who they love him, to show up in September to support his team , wow that going to be a news flash to Pat I thought it would be his team is Little big man running against PAT? When it comes to big pieces of crap we know who that is when it comes to little piece of crap who we going to call....... When it comes to Chuckie with the office at Holland the girls love him.....

? who never ran a barn with no more than 30 drivers as a steward, was one of the laziest business agents ever in the history of 710, and we had to pay his Health and welfare,$ 6000, from me one pension fund 66/23 of his last best five years and 3800 hundred from the other pension just to get him to leave? Waite there is two answers 1. Eddie is the first answer for sure, but new agent according to him "I'm the only road driver agent down here with Eddie qualifications" Tony L lets call the hall and tell them now no way. You know it pretty funny that for 20 years we been telling them 710 who we want, and they keep shoving shi. down on us, Frankie no one wanted him voted him out as steward , 710 makes him our business agent, Jimmy voted out as steward 710 hires him as our agent , we give Eddie so much **** for being the lazy fat piece of shi. and they give us a bigger one let start this now we don't want some that his own barn will have nothing to do with, the heat is on more to come Stop Pat from making another mistake now , and anyone that think they can walk in here and strighten us out is well lets leave it alone for now.
?????? any truth that this trustee tony that is the rumored new ba who is a car hauler whos has no bussiness being a ba in ltl ........................ is a god parent to one of pats kids ????????????? or i heard that he is best buddies with sweeney 710 friends and family plan again ????????

cellblock309 said:
?????? any truth that this trustee tony that is the rumored new ba who is a car hauler whos has no bussiness being a ba in ltl ........................ is a god parent to one of pats kids ????????????? or i heard that he is best buddies with sweeney 710 friends and family plan again ????????

Who is Tony L. and where did he come from?

Election update 2012....well let's see what has happen in a week, Tony do nothing no show at car haul is the new BA at Yellow in his own mind, because he is the only road driver at the hall, Little Chuckie D aka beck law look it up, is running on a slate of his own asking for support from all the office workers that love him at Holland to show up in sept., and Matt son of pat father law of slick Jimmy L is calling all of his old buddies at K&R that never got screw asking if Big Charlie is running against the family , quick advice stay at the IBT and find out why they are trying to organize, you are not welcome at Yellow in fact the only thing you got going foryou is your MattF father-in-law stop fin with yellow, how about this just call Charlie you have his # and after 710 kick the yellow dock stewards except #1 and stuck you guys in the a-- you have the nerve to try to question road drivers what happening, the old guard spy system is not working and only making me mad........

Who says Tony L. was or is a road driver? in my opinion Pat F. has put in members that have zero = no respect from the members and this has equated to zero respect for Pat and this also puts 710 in a dangerous predicament. This was shown to us all that took the time out of our month and went to the last meeting when all the raffled items were givin away 60% of the room got up and walked out while Mike S. was still talking. Yes it was very rude but it showed Pat and Mike that they are NOT respected!
I would not be surprised if any anyone would run against Pat and the family plan, I would be surprised if they didn't win if Pat / Mike and the good ol boys-keep up with there arrogant ways. The tdu boys in the east are already setting up plans

It looks like the High Priced Leadership is at it again!!!! Not only is making a Half A Million Dollars a year off of our backs....... We are now paying for an elaborate Christmas Party at the Convention Center in Rosemont Illinois!! It's a shame that so many Teamsters are laid-off over the Holidays...... These People celebrate themselves by having a HUGE Christmas Party!!
How many of you were invited???

It looks like the High Priced Leadership is at it again!!!! Not only is making a Half A Million Dollars a year off of our backs....... We are now paying for an elaborate Christmas Party at the Convention Center in Rosemont Illinois!! It's a shame that so many Teamsters are laid-off over the Holidays...... These People celebrate themselves by having a HUGE Christmas Party!!
How many of you were invited???

I'm still waiting from a call from my agent, I think his name is Tom

I've been away for some time! Lets get the conversation started again!
ABF and UPS are at the table now. Lets see how our High Dollar Leadership
Does for those guys!!!

I've been away for some time! Lets get the conversation started again!
ABF and UPS are at the table now. Lets see how our High Dollar Leadership
Does for those guys!!!

Just reading about the change what a joke with all of this "follow your work" bs. Who's idea was it, Tyson is letting the company do anything they want with no repercussions