ABF | I've never been one to start a rumor.......

Yeah right BillyLo.
You know on dairy farms,what the farmers say when their cows stop producing milk.

YUP you've got it.
I'm sure it also applys to your post about the UPSF signs.

(Cows may come,and cows may go,but the BULL stays forever)

I think if this was the big day to hear something we would already seen something on the truckingboards about by now?

So where is it?

I gotta get going to work,may the Lord keep you all safe,and happy today,Amen

Does anyone know what they had to say at all of these mandatory meetings now that we know we are not being bought out. Keep the rumors coming the people that believe these things are very entertaining.

During this whole rumor deal I never heard anything about any meetings at my terminal?

I have posted some earlier posts,to the fact that I felt there maybe something mighty fishy about this buy-out story?

When it was first reported by Teamster 251, I thought there maybe something to it,be cause he's always been up to date on a lot of issues concerning UPS in the past.

But we are all human beings.
And all of us humans fail from time to time.

So say-la-ve,it was kind of fun posting about what may of happened with this buy-out even though it turned out to be just one more trucking rumor.

I thought Teamster 251 posted that this buy-out would be anounced on June 18th?
Well here we are its June 18th today.
Now you say its June 19th 2631?
After all of this time I guess a day or two won't matter.
Yes time is going to tell if this is a true story,or just a big joke from T251?

He may of posted this to see what his fellow truckingboard members would do with it.

Well in a very short time we shall see if he was just messing with all of us,or not?

No it was June 19th. He just got the year wrong...:hysterical: :hysterical:

Well guys, sorry about all that... I just got done picking up all those pallets of UPSF duct tape labels for the ABF trucks and will be taking them over to Conway instead. Someone screwed up!

it is simply to bring more traffic to the ABF board what else but it works huh like above now we go over to the conway board and read the newest there LOL

Well guys, sorry about all that... I just got done picking up all those pallets of UPSF duct tape labels for the ABF trucks and will be taking them over to Conway instead. Someone screwed up!
Are you trying to suggest that the Brown Borg will soon be absorbing CWF ?!?!

it is simply to bring more traffic to the ABF board what else but it works huh like above now we go over to the conway board and read the newest there LOL
Why would Teamster251, who works for UPS care about more traffic on the ABF board?

........but, I have it from a good source its a done deal. The announcement will come June 19th that UPS has purchased the largest, stand alone union carrier left in these great states.

If he didn't believe that the rumor was true, then why would he risk his credibilty by posting the actual date of the announcement?

Oh my abigbutthead,can we change the subject now?

Although if you own stock in a good reliable company like ABF,how can you go wrong?

Wow now thats what I call changing the subject.
Its bad enough that a lot of us UPS Freight'ers have invaded this ABF forum,now your bringing DHL on here as well?