Yellow | KK Maybe It Is You Not Welch - You hurt morale as much as any OP genius

when you are done with the bag let me use it to put on someones head and smack it a couple times with a baseball bat .

Every single post ever made on trucking boards is an opinion. It's a message board, an opinion board. Every single post is slanted one way or another. KK has his agenda, like every poster has their agenda. His seem to have become much more militant since he's come out of the office, (but also much more rare than in the past; seems to mostly be on other social media?) and the original poster noted that in his opinion. Only guy who was solid on facts was crucified about 2000 years ago....

I tend to agree with the OP, but wouldn't have said it. The situation COULD (maybe will be now?) Far worse...... Why wake up a sleeping dog? (Which is normally what MY posts do). :1sm364jumpbed:

If the OP is right and you are losing freight because of negative posts, maybe some should consider a different tact...
Yeah........more "militant" than in the past? Yeah, I don't have to drink the kool-aid anymore, and can tell it like it is, good and bad....the problem is, there's more bad than good lately in regards to wages,MOU,COOs,IBT, and Pensions (sorry, I left the popcorn out).....but I did not leave, I'm staying (unlike some) so dont come on here and be critical of those of us who DID stay when we discuss issues at work that no longer pertain to you.....that's so tacky. .Yes,we have rules on this forum, but I do and say as I please on "other social media sites"......KK

Lets see, Where to start?

1.15% wage loss
2. No raises for 2 years, Just a "Bonus" that gets taxed at 40%
3. Only paying 1/4 of the pension
4. Equipment falling apart, (Slow to replace)
5. Bonus's for the "elete" in Overland Park (While I still have to give back 15% and my pension!)
6. Vote till you get it right from the International. The last vote should have stood! NO!

People in Kansas City can say and do all they want. K.K. Can say what the hell he wants. You can say what the hell you want and I will say what the hell I want! It's a ___damn opinion board! Treat it as such!

Lets see, Where to start?

1.15% wage loss
2. No raises for 2 years, Just a "Bonus" that gets taxed at 40%
3. Only paying 1/4 of the pension
4. Equipment falling apart, (Slow to replace)
5. Bonus's for the "elete" in Overland Park (While I still have to give back 15% and my pension!)
6. Vote till you get it right from the International. The last vote should have stood! NO!

People in Kansas City can say and do all they want. K.K. Can say what the hell he wants. You can say what the hell you want and I will say what the hell I want! It's a ___damn opinion board! Treat it as such!

You're absolutely 100% correct about everyone being able to express their opinions. However in doing that the Forum Rules specifically say this also:

. Remain respectful of other members at all times
All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective.

However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule.

You're absolutely 100% correct about everyone being able to express their opinions. However in doing that the Forum Rules specifically say this also:

. Remain respectful of other members at all times
All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective.

However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule.
I didn't attack anyone. I expressed my opinion. And if somebody else gets on here and implies that K.K or anyone else I might know is worst for this company that any stuffed shirt in Overland park Then dammit I'll express my opinion again!

I didn't attack anyone. I expressed my opinion. And if somebody else gets on here and implies that K.K or anyone else I might know is worst for this company that any stuffed shirt in Overland park Then dammit I'll express my opinion again!

I didn't accuse you of attacking anyone. I simply posted the Forum rule which should be adhered to by everyone posting. Too many on here can't respond intelligently or rebut a post by another without taking cheap shots at the poster. I guess when someone can't defend his own views he has to resort to cheap shots. That's been obvious here for a long time with some. Pathetic.

Keep posting and get it out, does no good to hold it in. Maybe hang a punching bag from a tree branch out in the backyard.