Yellow | KK Maybe It Is You Not Welch - You hurt morale as much as any OP genius

How well could you spell it after, Oh lets just say a few bottles of their fine product? HUH?

True story. A few years back after having dinner at a local restaurant, as I was ready to pay the check I noticed that the waitress had charged me for a couple of imported beers. I asked her why and she said she did because Yuengling was imported from China. I never knew Pottsville was that far away.

Yengling, they decertified the Teamsters Union! No Yengling at Wolf's Inaugural Party !

Funny, the Teamsters say to boycott Yuengling and suggest patronizing Bud which is owned by a Belgian-Brazilian company. Interesting situation.

because I'm not the kind of guy that can just beat around the bush like you . I have something to say i just say it . You are an expert at saying things without ever saying it . You were probably a great a great lunch room lawyer during your short while with the union .I don't and wont play your games or stoop to that level I've never pretended to be anything I'm not .
I say what I mean and mean what I say . like it or not
Definitely not a politically correct person.thats ok.i like those that speak their mind

All I can say is that it is grasping at straws (as we say in my neck of the woods) to blame a person's opinions posted on the internet for the woes of a company. I would suspect some sort of frustrated company manager to make such a claim. Furthermore, I have yet to come across one single customer who is even familiar with this website let alone the masses it would take to yield the results claimed by the opening post.