Yellow | KK Maybe It Is You Not Welch - You hurt morale as much as any OP genius

No Airbag your are wrong ,YRCW WOULD STILL BE GOING WITHOUT THE CONCESSIONS , its called a numbers game to control the sheep , and I think you should QUIT so when next vote comes around we can get a NO vote in this time , it's time for all YES voters to QUIT before me !!! AND STILL WHINING, WHINING ,WHINING !!
Well "buttercup" get used to concessions. I consider retiring every day, but then I come to my senses. I can't leave a great organization like YRCF. Besides I have to cancel your NO. Baa Baa..............

...but I did not leave, I'm staying (unlike some) so dont come on here and be critical of those of us who DID stay when we discuss issues at work that no longer pertain to you.....that's so tacky. ....KK

Ah, what the heck.....

Character is revealed by our actions. You stayed and use the forum to belittle those who disagree, (talk of being tacky) and claim victumhoid thru blaming others for your situation. By resigning, I put my money where my mouth was...... Which took the most courage to do???

Last edited:
I told the dock supervisor one afternoon that he was being stupid. Of course he told the TM. TM came out onto the dock and asked me why? I told him and the TM told me to never do that again. As he walked away the TM told the dock supervisor to stop being stupid.
I've said that to both and got nothing cause they both knew.
Nuff said!

We would'nt be crying if not for you yes voter's ,so while don't you QUIT before me !!!

No Airbag your are wrong ,YRCW WOULD STILL BE GOING WITHOUT THE CONCESSIONS , its called a numbers game to control the sheep , and I think you should QUIT so when next vote comes around we can get a NO vote in this time , it's time for all YES voters to QUIT before me !!! AND STILL WHINING, WHINING ,WHINING !!

Children cry, whine, and complain when they can't get what they want, adults deal with events. Have someone clean off your pacifier and you'll feel better.

Well "buttercup" get used to concessions. I consider retiring every day, but then I come to my senses. I can't leave a great organization like YRCF. Besides I have to cancel your NO. Baa Baa..............
thanks for staying as we do need some votes to cancel my no vote , and Don't worry be Happy like this Buttercup is !!! lol and I am off to move America today !!!

Children cry, whine, and complain when they can't get what they want, adults deal with events. Have someone clean off your pacifier and you'll feel better.
wow , great idea , going to wash my pacifier off right now !! & then this buttercup is off to a great job & moving America !!!

.....but I did not leave, I'm staying (unlike some) so dont come on here and be critical of those of us who DID stay when we discuss issues at work that no longer pertain to you.....that's so tacky. ......KK

Let's lay our cards on the table. We've both been on TB since the 1990s. You preceded me and had your own Kid's Korner. We both called Yellow home. We both needed healthcare for a family member..

In my case a family member needed an operation that I mortgaged our house to pay for. The operation almost killed her, and I found legal entanglements. Providing my in law with housing, . Four kids in college or private school, laid off/ work a little/ laid off/ work a little/ laid off- I resigned.

You were safely in the union hall. Backing the concessions, while drawing (I'm assuming?) Full pay and pension??? Then, bumping back to YRC, suddenly the concessions are horrible! Facebook sites No More Concessions, etc. And then/ now I'm tacky???!!!:emoticon digging:

Something's smelly in Denmark....

Stop the belittling. We all earned better...

Last edited:
Ah, what the heck.....

Character is revealed by our actions. You stayed and use the forum to belittle those who disagree, (talk of being tacky) and claim victumhoid thru blaming others for your situation. By resigning, I put my money where my mouth was...... Which took the most courage to do???

You left years ago for another job, you don't work here. Your assertions as to what goes on here mean nothing to me....so......KK

vr9Z8JV.jpg

Says the guy who changed his story when it affected him., then goes right back to the insults....Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, you see the evidence. I rest my case.

Last edited:
Let's lay our cards on the table. We've both been on TB since the 1990s. You preceded me and had your own Kid's Korner. We both called Yellow home. We both needed healthcare for a family member..

In my case a family member needed an operation that I mortgaged our house to pay for. The operation almost killed her, and I found legal entanglements. Providing my in law with housing, . Four kids in college or private school, laid off/ work a little/ laid off/ work a little/ laid off- I resigned.

You were safely in the union hall. Backing the concessions, while drawing (I'm assuming?) Full pay and pension??? Then, bumping back to YRC, suddenly the concessions are horrible! Facebook sites No More Concessions, etc. And then/ now I'm tacky???!!!:emoticon digging:

Something's smelly in Denmark....

Stop the belittling. We all earned better...

Hold on a minute, you got cards?

I didn't get any freakin' cards!

Where's MY cards?

How the heck am I supposed to play this game if I ain't got no stupid cards?

No Airbag your are wrong ,YRCW WOULD STILL BE GOING WITHOUT THE CONCESSIONS

There is no existential evidence of that claim.....however, there was a passel of evidence that, without concessions, YRC would have Closed... Their Financial condition wasn't in question...It was in deep trouble....and the economy wasn't in question....It was clearly in deep trouble as well... To ignore these two strong contributing factors goes against the grain of logic.....

its called a numbers game to control the sheep

Yes indeed, it is a numbers "game".... Without the concessions granted at that time, the "Numbers" would have dictated that YRC would have had no other choice other than to cease operations.... much to your jubilation, I might add..... and further to your point of "controlling the sheep", in what way were, or are, the employees of YRC being controlled, beyond the obvious need for a Company to maintain a level of control over their employees? ... I would bet that you "follow the rules" of YRC don't you?... or else you probably wouldn't be working for them if you didn't.... Does that make you one of the "sheep"?

and I think you should QUIT so when next vote comes around we can get a NO vote in this time

So then you can get your long awaited reward of unemployment while you search for one of those great opportunities that abound out there...then you can come back here and post how great life is after YRC..... Why wait???.. YRC doesn't have to close for you to get one of those better Jobs that doesn't control their "sheep" or play those evil "numbers games"......... I know you want to stay, you keep saying that...I just don't understand why you do...

it's time for all YES voters to QUIT before me !!!

The depth of your flawed logic is nothing short of astounding....

STILL WHINING, WHINING ,WHINING !!

Yes... we can all see that...... It's obvious your quite proud of it too....

Typo... right??

Last edited:
There is no existential evidence of that claim.....however, there was a passel of evidence that, without concessions, YRC would have Closed... Their Financial condition wasn't in question...It was in deep trouble....and the economy wasn't in question....It was clearly in deep trouble as well... To ignore these two strong contributing factors goes against the grain of logic.....

Yes indeed, it is a numbers "game".... Without the concessions granted at that time, the "Numbers" would have dictated that YRC would have had no other choice other than to cease operations.... much to your jubilation, I might add.....
And, its been my experience with closing carriers that many of the older employees would retire rather than seek a job. YRC has an older seniority board. They'd sink the pension. Just what we need....

What really riles our people at the YRCW companies.Is the fact we are constantly lied to by both entities involved.No transparency whatsoever.Then we have the shift in policies.Almost on a daily basis.Just seems to be a whole lot of disorganization.I don't know if this is by design or accident.Maybe both.

Ah, what the heck.....

FFL3uhk.jpg

LOL....LOL.....KK

FFL3uhk.jpg

LOL....LOL.....KK
You're making the original poster's point. You've changed from an open minded advocate to a bitter insignificant bully wanna-be. You're hurting your own cause, turning off your once-suooirters by your immaturity.

Besides- last exchange you stated that you paid no attention to me, that I mattered not. Certainly appears I'm under your skin, for an insignificant matters not......

Last edited: