FedEx Freight | Lack Of Work

Agreed as well.
Times do change.
It shouldn'ttake away from the fact that the driver is your number one asset.
Agreed but profit is the number one goal...when all of those men started their respective companies their first thought wasn’t we’re gonna need some drivers, it was we’re gonna need some investors/capital.

Agreed but profit is the number one goal...when all of those men started their respective companies their first thought wasn’t we’re gonna need some drivers, it was we’re gonna need some investors/capital.
And those investors asked how they were going to do it.
Why with trucks and "drivers" of course.

I told you you have to be able to break 80 playing the ball down.
Then I'll only give you two a side.
I'm sure you don't want any of that.
Plus you don't have any good courses there that will let guys like you on.
You probably couldn’t break 80 on the front 9!!
Were you expecting gimmies??
You can keep the strokes, you’re gonna need them...and then some!!
Have clubs, will travel...all I do is chew gum and kick ass and I’m fresh outta gum!!

You probably couldn’t break 80 on the front 9!!
Were you expecting gimmies??
You can keep the strokes, you’re gonna need them...and then some!!
Have clubs, will travel...all I do is chew gum and kick ass and I’m fresh outta gum!!
Better than you have tried.
They usually head back east with their hat in their hand.
And their balls.

Wrong, investors want a return on their investment...they want more with less, as long as the margins are there they don’t give a :::shit::: how it’s done!!
You have to have a plan in the first place.
They're not gonna give you cash without a plan.
As far as more with less you're about to live it right here.

Agree??!! Soooo was it a tie game?? You both got it through the windmill??
I got the reference.

You are a fool if you need your job and volunteer to take a furlough because you have wacky ideas of taking a 4 to 6 month government paid vacation and then coming back, picking up right where you left off.

The lifeboats have self destruct mechanisms built in. I’m clinging on to the side of this ship until it hits bottom.

I'm thinking about taking the furlough and going full-time with the FedEx contractor I currently work with. I'd make more money than I am at FXF right now, but it's not what I want to do long-term.

My issue is, I don't know how furloughs work. If I accept a furlough now would it end in 4 months from the date I accept it? Or would it end when FedEx says it ends? Would it benefit me to force FedEx to furlough me if it comes to that and then go ground to extend that window? There are too many unknowns to make an educated decision.
You think you'd be able to work full time while on furlough? I doubt you'd receive unemployment benefits while working for someone else unless its strictly cash

You can work full-time, but you can't collect unemployment. I'm fine not collecting unemployment and I like doing ground. I can't take being locked in the house for months with no end date.
Well next year when a new bug comes around they will probably shut down the government for another 3 months