XPO | Laredo, TX Filed for Union Recognition

I bet that I worked harder than you . I was there in the early years. It was fun. There is no need to try to get you to understand, They did a good job brainwashing you for sure!!!! You go be a good lean robot --- a con-bot!!!!!

If you're on the fence about signing a card,look north. Look at all of those abandoned steel factories, auto plants,parts plants,not to mention the trucking boneyard on this page.How many of those carriers were younyun, I would guess a great deal of them were, I'll repeat WERE. All this talk usually comes from people that have never been in a younin,and have delusions of grandeur about it. Or have backroom deals with the younin for signed cards, or who knows what else. Have at it Joe Nuno, I don.t see it happening, C W will just close it, move down the road and put up a help wanted sign.

See this is where the uneducated, misinformed, misleading, anti-union, anti-worker types come in and twist the truths around. You see when a "union" has an organizing drive with a company (conway) it's against the law to even stutter the words close down.
The truth about all those industries that you have mentioned is that THEY ALL LEFT THE COUNTRY to third world countries that pay nothing to their employee's and make a killing selling it back to the good ol'USA. UNIONS do not run companies, UNIONS represent workers, thats it! Ask yourself this if all that talk about the UNION only wanting your money why would we close down companies? And you'll probably comeback and state that all the high pay and pensions and healthcare that those companies pay due to UNION contracts made those companies close down. Well what part did the CEO and those in power play in closing down those companies?
And isn't that what everyone wants? Better pay, affordable healthcare, and possibly a pension.
I hear that in 2016 the company will dissolve all forms of health care, pay the penalty, write you a check for 5000.00 dollars and away you go to Obama-Care land! How much money do you think Conway will save doing that? Don't forget Conway only cares about their bottom line, you as the worker are easily replaceable with a temp worker that they don't have to pay any of the fringe benefits you enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator: