Last one to post a picture wins !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a pork tenderloin I injected with rosemary-infused apple juice, wrapped in thick-cut maple glazed bacon and then smoked over hickory. It was seriously good.
fzHZLkS.jpg
If it taste 1/2 as good as it looks you rocked it!!! Yummy, I love pork tenderloin!!!!

That's the nice thing about Rat Rods, one does not need a lot of original parts to bring the image to life.

They are expensive, though and require a unique design skill, which I certainly do not possess.

Numbers correct cars are difficult to build. I tend to like resto mods or not too extreme rat rods that can be driven. I don't plan to trailer another car. If it is too rare or too good to be driven I probably can't afford to own it.

Numbers correct cars are difficult to build. I tend to like resto mods or not too extreme rat rods that can be driven. I don't plan to trailer another car. If it is too rare or too good to be driven I probably can't afford to own it.

Not to mention the stress from having to watch over it like a Mother Hen every time you take it out somewhere. Add to that the fact that if it is ever damaged in an accident the insurance company looks at it as a piece of junk from whatever era it is from.

Doesn't matter how nice you have made it either. It could be as nice as the day it rolled off the assembly line.

To an insurance company it isn't worth the price you would get from it for scrap.

U1Yxet4.jpg

Ran a super single on Friday. It was the first time in a long time I was in a 10 speed and not an Allison 6 speed push button auto.

What's that stick that says "Eaton Fuller" on it? It's in the way of where I put my cooler! :friendly wink:
Most of the time I don't have a stick either ha-ha! I have a little control panel on the dash that says R N D and I hit the N when I want to park the R when I want to go back wards and the D when I want to go forwards. It has a little screen on it that tells me what gear it is in and I just let it do it's thing ha-ha!Actually I don't mind the little control panel to me it does a fine job. Most of the guys at my yard like it too.

tHyNebQ.jpg

You can see the D button in the upper left hand corner. This was the truck I used to be in all the time.
Actually I had it today. When it was my truck it was spotless I had it since new. When it was sent away to other places around the system it came back tobacco spit and everything. Made me very sad.

Most of the time I don't have a stick either ha-ha! I have a little control panel on the dash that says R N D and I hit the N when I want to park the R when I want to go back wards and the D when I want to go forwards. It has a little screen on it that tells me what gear it is in and I just let it do it's thing ha-ha!Actually I don't mind the little control panel to me it does a fine job. Most of the guys at my yard like it too.

tHyNebQ.jpg

You can see the D button in the upper left hand corner. This was the truck I used to be in all the time.
Actually I had it today. When it was my truck it was spotless I had it since new. When it was sent away to other places around the system it came back tobacco spit and everything. Made me very sad.
It's nice having an assigned tractor. I always kept the inside of my Roadway pumpkin clean. Sad fact is, some people are pigs.

It's nice having an assigned tractor. I always kept the inside of my Roadway pumpkin clean. Sad fact is, some people are pigs.[/QUOTE}

You know it's sad we got probably 15-20 new tractors and within the first couple weeks they all started to get grimy and dirty. We don't technically have assigned trucks, so stuff gets sent all over and it becomes "Why should I clean this truck out when they can yank it from me at any time and send it away for 3 weeks." They want us to take care of the stuff real well, but because there always switching equipment and playing musical trucks nobody bothers to take care of anything.

I had that tractor since it was new for a month or two then the holidays hit and I didn't see it for 2 months. I don't even feel like it's mine any more.

Rode this one as a kid:

http://www.steamboats.org/forum/ste...0-years-ago-river-queen-sinking-st-louis.html

Rode this one as a kid and a little older kid:

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/09...-steamboat-could-return-to-mississippi-river/

vo9IAbl.jpg

And of course the Grand Master in Art Deco....

ZbIqK5b.jpg

Man did we have fun on this one...

All generations could go to one place at one time. Three levels, three different night clubs and an evening of cruising on the mighty Mississippi.

Status
Not open for further replies.