LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could never, nor will ever, be last......

that's my place....

I'M LAST.....

You've been misplaced and misinformed!! Yes the fact of the matter is that I am LAST....and will continue to be LAST....

You may be a "pro" driver.....but your an amateur at this last business....

You've been misplaced and misinformed!! Yes the fact of the matter is that I am LAST....and will continue to be LAST....

You may be a "pro" driver.....but your an amateur at this last business....

I'm changing my name to proLASTdriver.

:LMAO:..thanks guys for making me laff.....after the day i have had...(see my thread about my operation)

but that being said...BOTH OF YOU CAN KISS MY...........:moon2:

​I AM UNEQUIVOCALLY LAST, NOW, AND FOREVER........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:LMAO:..thanks guys for making me laff.....after the day i have had...(see my thread about my operation)

​I AM UNEQUIVOCALLY LAST, NOW, AND FOREVER........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!...Glad you got a chuckle to brighten your day...........................

And yes I see you agree quite enthusiastically that "I am unequivocally LAST" ..ect....ect....ect...ect......and so on and so forth.....

I would add....."unambiguously" and "univocally" and....." uniquely" to the list..... as in.."Pilot is Uniquely LAST......"My Unique Position of LAST is absolutely ambiguous"

and ........."I have stated my intention of retaining LAST univocally"

Still LAST without the fanfare of large pretty blue fonts.....

Thanks!...Glad you got a chuckle to brighten your day...........................

And yes I see you agree quite enthusiastically that "I am unequivocally LAST" ..ect....ect....ect...ect......and so on and so forth.....

I would add....."unambiguously" and "univocally" and....." uniquely" to the list..... as in.."Pilot is Uniquely LAST......"My Unique Position of LAST is absolutely ambiguous"

and ........."I have stated my intention of retaining LAST univocally"

Still LAST without the fanfare of large pretty blue fonts.....

such BIG WORDS from a little guy......!!!!!!!!!!

i have to shut down for the night...making ME LAST....~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~:19:

such BIG WORDS from a little guy......!!!!!!!!!!

i have to shut down for the night...making ME LAST....~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~:19:

Shutting down eh??.... Sounds like your a quiter...and those who quit can't be LAST...

Besides...I'm the little guy with a ginormous presence in LAST!!!...

Shutting down eh??.... Sounds like your a quiter...and those who quit can't be LAST...

Besides...I'm the little guy with a ginormous presence in LAST!!!...

well i certainly am GLAD you only said you had a "ginormous presence" , and not a ginormous (something else), cuz then we'd all know how "little" you are........!!!!!!

i shut down lastly......

i am here brightly, freshly, LASTLY....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm taking my LAST back.....

}\^><}¥€®¿§...... That is ancient secret code that means "Pilot87 is LAST!

%$!^%^>><<...????////\\\\\\\*(&&&%^$%())(,,,**^*%$%&{{}}::"".........that is Mafioso secret code we Italians use that clearly and plainly says.....

I AM LAST.......

Status
Not open for further replies.