LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My life is full of LAST.....overflowing with LAST......awash with LAST.......Brimming over with LAST......bubbling over with LAST....inundated with LAST....geysering with LAST!!!

Need I say more??

No one has more LAST or is LASTIER than I....except of course me and myself........ The trilogy of LAST!..

nature-051.gif

As I mentioned. It is the LAST day of the week.

I live in the Pacific Coast Time Zone, which is the LAST time zone before the International Date Line that has any regularly contributing members on the forum.

And it is 9:01 PM, so those of you from points East of the Central Time Zone can no longer post today, which will make me LAST today.

Of course we have Mud, who is in the Mountain Time Zone, and he will have a little longer to be LAST today. And we must not leave out the Wild Woman and her Newly Betrothed husband, the Razor Pig, who are also in the Mountain Time Zone, but I suspect they will be in bed by now, seeing as how they have those Young Uns to watch over and all.

So it is left to Big Dave and I to battle it out during the LAST hours of the LAST day of the week.

So I am LAST!

LAST I SAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.